Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Closed producer event -- toddlers?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    greenXen wrote: »
    GaiaPuma wrote: »
    Alysha1988 wrote: »
    If they had toddlers Rachel would have tacked that on somewhere between all the partying because they know what a huge deal that is. They don't have anything more than what we saw.

I don't know. I don't think that there will be an announcement about toddlers, but I am still a little scared about the possibility of converting to an online game. Because of the way game development started and the overt pushing EA is doing to get all their games to go in this direction, I will always have some trepidation that it's coming.

Actually when i heard get together announcement at sims vip I thought the way she spoke like get together with your friends, it was actually like get together online with origin friends or sims 4 players etc, I was scared but interested.

Yeah, I thought the wording was a suspicous, too. If they were working on incorporating some online features, it might also explain why the pack seems so light right now. Then again, maybe not. I really don't know.

I'm definitely not interested in that coming to pass, and I'm glad that it hasn't come up yet. But, I don't feel it can be entirely ruled out as a possibility over the course of the series. EA is definitely interested in steering the game in that direction and even with Sims 3 we wound up having our toes dipped in the water with SimPort by the end.

Actually I was thinking, the way somebody described the clubs with crowns on the leader head and the behavior etc, sounds like something I thought they were doing or saw somewhere when olympus pics leaked. Maybe they are still in the dev plan for olympus material and will end it soon I hope.
  • Options
    Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    If they had toddlers Rachel would have tacked that on somewhere between all the partying because they know what a huge deal that is. They don't have anything more than what we saw.

This, it would have had its own massive announcement on that stage. Toddlers aren't coming any time soon sadly or we would know about it. Terrible PR Grant should never have said anything about all the life stages from the sims 3 being in the sims 4. What a massive fail. Maybe thats why he isnt there anymore.
  • Options
    Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member

I don't know. I don't think that there will be an announcement about toddlers, but I am still a little scared about the possibility of converting to an online game. Because of the way game development started and the overt pushing EA is doing to get all their games to go in this direction, I will always have some trepidation that it's coming.

Half hearted wanting an online feature only so I can dismiss this game all together.

However... in all honesty, I really hope they keep away from it, improve on what's needed, fix the plum'n bugs and Get IT Together :)
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • Options
    Rayeee18Rayeee18 Posts: 333 Member
    WELL If it is toddlers I'm praying they come with nice hairstyles, clothes and all of the things for the bedrooms/kitchens. I'd rather wait a few more months than get something rubbish.
  • Options
    JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    This private presentation will more then likely be focused on GT.

I do not for one second believe they will reveal anything to do with toddlers or family play.
  • Options
    rochelimitrochelimit Posts: 777 Member
    toddlers smoddlers, how about preteens (the correctly sized teens)? I barely see teens in Sims4, I don't even know in that Get Together trailer whether they're teens or young adults
  • Options
    Sim_LucentSim_Lucent Posts: 689 Member
    It wouldn't make sense for them to patch in everything today, and then discuss toddlers tomorrow -- they've been so tight-lipped about the direction they're taking with the game (including toddlers) that I doubt you'll see them demo/announce it to only a few people until (or if) they actually release them.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    Its just another dance with bros by our beloved Executive Producer, Rachel Franklin.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    Its just another dance with bros by our beloved Executive Producer, Rachel Franklin.
    Rachel Franklin can get it all and then some.
  • Options
    Jaysim88 wrote: »

This, it would have had its own massive announcement on that stage. Toddlers aren't coming any time soon sadly or we would know about it. Terrible PR Grant should never have said anything about all the life stages from the sims 3 being in the sims 4. What a massive fail. Maybe thats why he isnt there anymore.
    He is in stuff packs but i like grant, prob he thought toddlers would be finished.
  • Options
    Jaysim88 wrote: »

Can you imagine baby toddlers adults in diapers dancing crawling on the stage and rachel teaching them how to dance and talk lol XD
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    Will we be able to take them to all those parties?

Lol, if they were going to combine toddlers with raves, they should have called the pack Up All Night because they will both keep you up all night.

There is already an Up All Night DLC from the Digital Deluxe Edition.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    eclipsetrixxzeclipsetrixxz Posts: 1,534 Member
    BUT BUT HOW CAN YOU PARTY WITH TODDLERS?! They'll just be bringing down the party man. ;)
    353235_b.jpg