Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

List of Information about the New EP GET TOGETHER

ShuushiiShuushii Posts: 745 Member
Found it on Sims4news tumblr blog and apparently it has been confirmed as real info. Here is the list if you cant access the "Know more about the Expansion pack" part of the forums:
  • Explore and party in Windenburg, a European-inspired World with a mix of vibrant, modern architecture and classic buildings and styles. From the charming countryside, to the bustling town square and luxurious island, Windenburg is filled with new things for your Sims to see and do.
  • Your Sims will be able to join different Clubs, each with their own interests, personalities, and styles. They have defined behaviors that dictate how they tend to act, including how they treat other Sims, and what they do or don’t like to do. There will be a variety of Clubs waiting for your Sims when you first load up the expansion pack, but you’re also able to create and customize your own. You can set their requirements, decide what behaviors they have, choose their preferred hang outs, and even give them distinct rewards.
  • Enjoy a delicious espresso in a swanky Café.
  • Bust a move at a secret dance party at the Ancient Ruins or the Underground Disco.
  • Go for a dip in the Natural Pools along the bluffs
  • Sim can take on their friends in a game of foosball
  • Try on outfits with friends with the all-new Walk-in Closet (New Woo-Hoo location!)
  • Relax around a bonfire on the beach, and learn how to fire dance
  • Level up the new Dancing and DJing skills

This honestly feels like University Expansion pack + Late Night with all the cliques from Uni EP and clubs from LN. What do you guys think?
codxHiZ.jpg
Disclaimer: He or Him! Not a girl!

Comments

• Options
    FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I like it. I think it sounds great, and I'm really excited to learn more about it :blush:
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    The explore and party in a new world makes me think that maybe is a destination and not somewhere to live...
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    SimsTiasSimsTias Posts: 1,622 Member
    Sound like a good EP to pirate :)
    lol
    Save the Sims Franchise!
    Owner of Simstias.blogspot.se
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited August 2015
    Sounds like the first addition I might be interested in. Just not sure what to think of ' They have defined behaviors that dictate how they tend to act, including how they treat other Sims, and what they do or don’t like to do'. That sounds as if the game decides what my sims are going to do, but I hope I take that too literally. Curious for more info!

Windenburg sounds German by the way, I'd love that! I hope it involves a lot of half-timbered houses (in the style of Rothenburg at the 'Romantische Strasse').
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    hafizchanhafizchan Posts: 232 Member
    As much as I'm loving all the content.. I cant help but feel that this feels oddly like a $40 Game Pack.

I personally dont feel there's enough game-changing elements for it to be branded an EP.
    As dissapointed as I am, I'd probably cave in a buy it for the coffee shops and beautiful world.'
    But this greatly pales in comparison with how much new content we had in GTW.
    This just feels like revamped parties, and more parties......
    I've said this many times but i still do hope there's more that is yet to be revealed....
    Happiness!
    j9pm6g.gif
  • Options
    hafizchan wrote: »
    As much as I'm loving all the content.. I cant help but feel that this feels oddly like a $40 Game Pack.

I personally dont feel there's enough game-changing elements for it to be branded an EP.
    As dissapointed as I am, I'd probably cave in a buy it for the coffee shops and beautiful world.'
    But this greatly pales in comparison with how much new content we had in GTW.
    This just feels like revamped parties, and more parties......
    I've said this many times but i still do hope there's more that is yet to be revealed....

Exactly! This is how I feel. I'd probably be much more happier if this was a gamepack.
    There wasn't anything that made me go "Wow!" or that I needed to have it.
    If I ever cave in and buy it, I'll probably do it during a sale. Because I feel like it doesn't deserve the EP full price

Usually when trailers make you want new info it's because you're excited for the game but this time around its because I want confirmation that it isn't as bad as they made it out to be.
    codxHiZ.jpg
  • Options
    Mulder123Mulder123 Posts: 68 Member
    Also customizable content. You can recolor objects, furniture, walls and floors.
  • Options
    Mulder123 wrote: »
    Also customizable content. You can recolor objects, furniture, walls and floors.
    As much I want that, that is not confirmed.
    And SimGuruGraham has said in the past that CASt is not achievable in this game.
    codxHiZ.jpg
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    Shuushii wrote: »
    Found it on Sims4news tumblr blog and apparently it has been confirmed as real info. Here is the list if you cant access the "Know more about the Expansion pack" part of the forums:
    • Explore and party in Windenburg, a European-inspired World with a mix of vibrant, modern architecture and classic buildings and styles. From the charming countryside, to the bustling town square and luxurious island, Windenburg is filled with new things for your Sims to see and do.
    • Your Sims will be able to join different Clubs, each with their own interests, personalities, and styles. They have defined behaviors that dictate how they tend to act, including how they treat other Sims, and what they do or don’t like to do. There will be a variety of Clubs waiting for your Sims when you first load up the expansion pack, but you’re also able to create and customize your own. You can set their requirements, decide what behaviors they have, choose their preferred hang outs, and even give them distinct rewards.
    • Enjoy a delicious espresso in a swanky Café.
    • Bust a move at a secret dance party at the Ancient Ruins or the Underground Disco.
    • Go for a dip in the Natural Pools along the bluffs
    • Sim can take on their friends in a game of foosball
    • Try on outfits with friends with the all-new Walk-in Closet (New Woo-Hoo location!)
    • Relax around a bonfire on the beach, and learn how to fire dance
    • Level up the new Dancing and DJing skills

This honestly feels like University Expansion pack + Late Night with all the cliques from Uni EP and clubs from LN. What do you guys think?

It sounds a bit generic if you ask me for an EP... like..there is no actual theme to it...just.."random" stuff. It's odd but it does seem like it has lot of content...

It's not Nightlife, but it's not University either much less Superstar...

Hopefully it is the LAST party\friend\woohoo content, ever!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    edited August 2015
    Shuushii wrote: »

Bad mix.