Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IN FOCUS: Cycle 1 ~ scores and finale posted

Comments

• Options
    Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    SCORES AND NEW ASSIGNMENT POSTED!!
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    That was definitely expected, hahaha. Thank you so much for your feedback and the privilege to be a part of this competition! Good luck everyone! :)
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    Oh, you are so welcome!! I've been planning a men's cycle to follow this one, so please, please PLEASE enter that one!! <3
  • Options
    TayTay4899TayTay4899 Posts: 2,092 Member
    Sorry to see you go, Jake!

Maggie, I love the assignment!
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Ooh seen scores and next assignment, I thought I would surely place lower.
    Checking in for new assignment.
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Seen, and eeeeehhhh close call!
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    IceTigers21IceTigers21 Posts: 810 Member
    Thanks for scores and comments! :) Checking in, I think I have an idea for this...
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    cheerio517cheerio517 Posts: 817 Member
    Can't say I didn't see it coming :p
    I'll pay more attention to the assignment this time.

I'll try to get both assignments done today.
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    ladybug65ladybug65 Posts: 696 Member
    Thank you so much for scores! I have had a stressful week so far with writing seven college essays and then discovering four more but this brightened my day. Thank you, seen assignment
    2lijr.png
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    Congrats lady! <3 Sorry to hear how stressful college is ;-;
    I'm actually going in August 23rd and *not* looking forward to it lol.

Sorry to see you go Jake :( Your photo and model are gorgeous as ever though <3
    Can't wait to see these photos :3
    /goesbacktolurking
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    Enjoy it, Eliavah! I can't believe I've only got a year left *sobs* :(

Well done, everyone! The standard in this competition is amazing. Proud lurker here.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Awesome and seen it. Depending on how this goes, I may need an extension for the next assignment as I am heading on a business trip, so I won't have anything with me to work on the next assignment and I won't be able to do it beforehand.
  • Options
    ladybug65ladybug65 Posts: 696 Member
    @Eliavah thank you, it's not even college yet, just applications :(
    Goodluck starting college

@JoeJoe11 I too only have one year left and the college starts next fall
    2lijr.png
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    @Lady I meant a year left of college! I wanna rewind! I was catching up with a secondary school (high school) friend the other day over lunch and I felt so nostalgic.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    I have a year left before college! Freaking out, I keep on getting emails about how applications opened up today :| I'm looking forward to it though- you'd be hard pressed to find someone who hates high school more than I do haha :p
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited August 2015
    College is just High School: Years 4-5 And Then People Grow Up. XD

Well, it IS a lot better than high school though cause they're not all up in your business as much.... Well I mean SOME of the other students are but the instructors are just like "Meh, act like a civilized human, and try your best, and I'm okay."

So... It's a lot better than high school for most reasons but you never escape the drama, really.

---

EDIT: I made mah pose... I'm turning it into a pose pack because I just got an onslaught of ideas, but yeah, I finished the one I actually am using for this... heehee!
    Post edited by Vanadis on
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    TayTay4899TayTay4899 Posts: 2,092 Member
    I still have 2 years, but kind of ready for it to be over honestly. Don't love it, but don't hate it. I'm just not much of a people person. :P

Half of my classes are college courses, so it's like I'm already out. I'm dreading all the applications and everything with it though!
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited August 2015
    @lady ; oh gosh ;-; I can't say I understand the feeling because I only applied for one college, but it was really stressful doing that as if I didn't get accepted I would've had to wait, so it's good you're applying to alot :) But very stressful yes ><

@Joe; To be honest I'm not really looking forward to it xD ^^; I don't realy want to go period . . everyone says it's gonna be so much better, but everyone is into parties and joining clubs and stuff. And in my orientation I just got an overall bad vibe from people there :( Maybe if I was going to a different one I'd be more happy but yeah. I am thankful I get the opporuntity though.
    But I'm kinda antisocial in real life for certain reasons lol .

I agree so much Vana & Tay. Drama never ends it seems, and I'm not much of a people person (in real life anyways cause reasons.)
    And Ava I didn't like highschool either ;-;

But you gotta do what you gotta do I guess? It just seems everyone banks success on college and I feel like there are other ways, although hard, to be "sucessful" more or less (and college just feels like a lifetime of debt lmao but that's just my opinion)
  • Options
    The one comp I won't have to drop! So Maggie, I actually think I'll just post this assignment tonight, and then you can give me an extension for the next assignment. I'll get it up soon!
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    11qiz4w.jpg
    Here you go, I'll be back the 14th!
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    Noooooo that's what I was gonna do! Aaah. Oh well, that looks way better than mine would have, lol- have a great trip Cheerio! :)
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    _aa13ls10__aa13ls10_ Posts: 466 Member
    thanks for the scores. Loving this next assignment.
  • Options
    EliEli Posts: 725 Member
    Very pleased with my placing so thank you very much judges! Congrats to lady! and sorry to see you go Jake.

Seen the next assignment, i already have an idea.
  • Options
    WOW! So much has happened!! Thanks all for checkin in!! I will update asap! Thanks cheerio! I'll add your to the front and extension granted!! Have fun on your trip!
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Awesome and seen it. Depending on how this goes, I may need an extension for the next assignment as I am heading on a business trip, so I won't have anything with me to work on the next assignment and I won't be able to do it beforehand.

Just want to make sure you saw this....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top