The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IN FOCUS: Cycle 1 ~ scores and finale posted

Comments

• Options
    Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    SCORES AND NEW ASSIGNMENT POSTED!!
  • Options
    Evergreen226Evergreen226 Posts: 15,600 Member
    That was definitely expected, hahaha. Thank you so much for your feedback and the privilege to be a part of this competition! Good luck everyone! :)
    23uvol1.jpg
  • Options
    Oh, you are so welcome!! I've been planning a men's cycle to follow this one, so please, please PLEASE enter that one!! <3
  • Options
    TayTay4899TayTay4899 Posts: 2,092 Member
    Sorry to see you go, Jake!

Maggie, I love the assignment!
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Ooh seen scores and next assignment, I thought I would surely place lower.
    Checking in for new assignment.
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Seen, and eeeeehhhh close call!
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    IceTigers21IceTigers21 Posts: 810 Member
    Thanks for scores and comments! :) Checking in, I think I have an idea for this...
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    cheerio517cheerio517 Posts: 817 Member
    Can't say I didn't see it coming :p
    I'll pay more attention to the assignment this time.

I'll try to get both assignments done today.
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    ladybug65ladybug65 Posts: 696 Member
    Thank you so much for scores! I have had a stressful week so far with writing seven college essays and then discovering four more but this brightened my day. Thank you, seen assignment
    2lijr.png
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    Congrats lady! <3 Sorry to hear how stressful college is ;-;
    I'm actually going in August 23rd and *not* looking forward to it lol.

Sorry to see you go Jake :( Your photo and model are gorgeous as ever though <3
    Can't wait to see these photos :3
    /goesbacktolurking
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited August 2015
    Enjoy it, Eliavah! I can't believe I've only got a year left *sobs* :(

Well done, everyone! The standard in this competition is amazing. Proud lurker here.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Awesome and seen it. Depending on how this goes, I may need an extension for the next assignment as I am heading on a business trip, so I won't have anything with me to work on the next assignment and I won't be able to do it beforehand.
  • Options
    ladybug65ladybug65 Posts: 696 Member
    @Eliavah thank you, it's not even college yet, just applications :(
    Goodluck starting college

@JoeJoe11 I too only have one year left and the college starts next fall
    2lijr.png
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    @Lady I meant a year left of college! I wanna rewind! I was catching up with a secondary school (high school) friend the other day over lunch and I felt so nostalgic.
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options
    I have a year left before college! Freaking out, I keep on getting emails about how applications opened up today :| I'm looking forward to it though- you'd be hard pressed to find someone who hates high school more than I do haha :p
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    edited August 2015
    College is just High School: Years 4-5 And Then People Grow Up. XD

Well, it IS a lot better than high school though cause they're not all up in your business as much.... Well I mean SOME of the other students are but the instructors are just like "Meh, act like a civilized human, and try your best, and I'm okay."

So... It's a lot better than high school for most reasons but you never escape the drama, really.

---

EDIT: I made mah pose... I'm turning it into a pose pack because I just got an onslaught of ideas, but yeah, I finished the one I actually am using for this... heehee!
    Post edited by Vanadis on
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    TayTay4899TayTay4899 Posts: 2,092 Member
    I still have 2 years, but kind of ready for it to be over honestly. Don't love it, but don't hate it. I'm just not much of a people person. :P

Half of my classes are college courses, so it's like I'm already out. I'm dreading all the applications and everything with it though!
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited August 2015
    @lady ; oh gosh ;-; I can't say I understand the feeling because I only applied for one college, but it was really stressful doing that as if I didn't get accepted I would've had to wait, so it's good you're applying to alot :) But very stressful yes ><

@Joe; To be honest I'm not really looking forward to it xD ^^; I don't realy want to go period . . everyone says it's gonna be so much better, but everyone is into parties and joining clubs and stuff. And in my orientation I just got an overall bad vibe from people there :( Maybe if I was going to a different one I'd be more happy but yeah. I am thankful I get the opporuntity though.
    But I'm kinda antisocial in real life for certain reasons lol .

I agree so much Vana & Tay. Drama never ends it seems, and I'm not much of a people person (in real life anyways cause reasons.)
    And Ava I didn't like highschool either ;-;

But you gotta do what you gotta do I guess? It just seems everyone banks success on college and I feel like there are other ways, although hard, to be "sucessful" more or less (and college just feels like a lifetime of debt lmao but that's just my opinion)
  • Options
    The one comp I won't have to drop! So Maggie, I actually think I'll just post this assignment tonight, and then you can give me an extension for the next assignment. I'll get it up soon!
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    11qiz4w.jpg
    Here you go, I'll be back the 14th!
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    Noooooo that's what I was gonna do! Aaah. Oh well, that looks way better than mine would have, lol- have a great trip Cheerio! :)
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    _aa13ls10__aa13ls10_ Posts: 466 Member
    thanks for the scores. Loving this next assignment.
  • Options
    EliEli Posts: 725 Member
    Very pleased with my placing so thank you very much judges! Congrats to lady! and sorry to see you go Jake.

Seen the next assignment, i already have an idea.
  • Options
    WOW! So much has happened!! Thanks all for checkin in!! I will update asap! Thanks cheerio! I'll add your to the front and extension granted!! Have fun on your trip!
  • Options
    LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Awesome and seen it. Depending on how this goes, I may need an extension for the next assignment as I am heading on a business trip, so I won't have anything with me to work on the next assignment and I won't be able to do it beforehand.

Just want to make sure you saw this....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top