Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you WANT them to announce at Gamescom?

Comments

• Options
    InvisibleaesInvisibleaes Posts: 1,526 Member

I've been thinking that Pets would go along well with the Farming expansion that a lot of people want to see -- you could have your pets like dogs and cats and they could even help on a farm (cats catching rodents, dogs herding sheep or chasing off wolves). Then you'd have your non-pet animals, like cows, sheep, pigs, etc. And finally you'd have the small animals that would either be pets or have other uses: birds that help build Charisma skill (like in Sims 3), rabbits that can be clipped and the hair spun into yarn (like the wool on the sheep), etc.

That makes a lot of sense to especially if horses are a new pet. Theyed also have to give us bigger lots though. I Just want more options for my sims. Especially with a legacy I often find myself thinking I need something else for them to do.
  • Options
    HephaestionHephaestion Posts: 1,445 Member
    sims 5 and a formal announcement that the sims 4 was the result of evil human/preying mantis hybrids temporarily taking over ea and an apology for its existence.

that's what i want announced.
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    I would love for them to make an announcement for some kind of FREE mega patch that will bring toddlers, create a style, dishwashers, trash compactors, possibly open world, and maybe even a preteen stage into The Sims 4... but since this is reality, they're probably just gonna announce a new gnome for "only" $39.99 and then they'll throw in an extra gnome costume (for the gnome itself, not the actual Sims) for another $20. The gnome will also be a Star Wars gnome (since that's what they're obsessed with lately for some reason)...
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    kirasososweetkirasososweet Posts: 172 Member
    sims 5 and a formal announcement that the sims 4 was the result of evil human/preying mantis hybrids temporarily taking over ea and an apology for its existence.

Lol yes! And then pull an Oprah and give us all Sims 5 for FREE! :smiley:
  • Options
    sallonesallone Posts: 314 Member
    Sims 5 will be my only hope.
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    I really hope it's the "t" word. Otherwise, they're going to let down a BUNCH of fans. The complaining on every single outlet has got to stop.

Give us our babies!
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member

Lol yes! And then pull an Oprah and give us all Sims 5 for FREE! :smiley:

Could you imagine? I think I would die on the spot!

--T
  • Options
    MinaMina Posts: 175 Member
    Clarification if we're getting toddlers, one way or the other. EA's silence is deafening.
  • Options
    EowynCarterEowynCarter Posts: 299 Member
    Seasons and toddlers are my most missed things from ts3.

Else, teen height (I would love a height slider), better babies.
  • Options
    TiaBaddTiaBadd Posts: 104 Member
    > @simsilver said:
    > shorter teens.

More like shorter children, 13 days is too long for that stage and it's nothing for them to do
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Toddlers
    Supernatural pack
    Generations pack
  • Options
    XaneritheXanerithe Posts: 275 Member
    I would love them to add a urban/grunge type town with clothing style etc, I would love that. Also more group related activities.
  • Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Neighborhood editing!
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    Neighborhood editing!

That would be REALLY good! I could use it now almost a year later, i'm getting tired of the same old areas
  • Options
    TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    Several months ago one of the SimGurus (Grant maybe?) announced that he was leaving to work on some super secret totally awesome project. I would like them to announce that he's been working on some really great spin off game like TSM. I'm not ready to give up on the Sims but I don't think the current iteration will ever interest me.
  • Options
    MinaMina Posts: 175 Member
    Oh, that's right, I do remember hearing something about one of the gurus leaving to work on something hush hush a few months back. Hm. *Fingers crossed for toddlers*
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Several months ago one of the SimGurus (Grant maybe?) announced that he was leaving to work on some super secret totally awesome project. I would like them to announce that he's been working on some really great spin off game like TSM. I'm not ready to give up on the Sims but I don't think the current iteration will ever interest me.

It seems like playing The Sims 4 is a 'hit or miss' experience. Sometimes it's enjoyable, but sometimes it's not (at least in my opinion). Unlike Sims 3, it seems like you need a specific way to play Sims 4 in order to actually have fun. However, the game play gets extremely repetitive really fast... which is disappointing. I'm back playing Sims 3 for now until they announce something for Sims 4 that I know I'll love.

Edit: Also, I wouldn't be too excited from their "excitement"... their idea of exciting is giving us a new gnome that's only used for decoration and nothing else... lol
    Favorite Packs

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    Toilet Expansion Pack, called "The Flush"

Features new creature: The Stank Sim

New Toilets: Big toilet, tiny toilet, animal shaped toilets, toilet shaped animals!

New Clothes: Potty Couture, Toilet Glam, and Royal Flush Fittings
  • Options
    peoplespartypeoplesparty Posts: 250 Member
    I just want Clarity- Yes, Toddlers or No Toddlers. I would also like to hear more about the Cool Kitchen stuff pack, maybe a bit about a Late Night EP.
    635811694122995745-1577902652_halloweenpumpkinhead.gif

• Options
    NicottiaNicottia Posts: 76 Member
    edited July 2015
    Unicorns and rainbows would be a nice start! ;)

On a serious note: toddlers, so people will finally plug their speaking pipes about them. Can't have a normal conversation or even a thread on these forums without someone jumping in out of the blue "BUUUUT THE TODDLURS!"... I couldn't care less about toddlers really, but I hope once your wish is granted, no matter how different TS4's toddlers will be, you won't jump on the complaint train demanding YOUR toddlers to be better... I seriously hope they won't be as repetitive as TS2 and TS3's toddlers were - wake up, cry, eat, be potty trained, taught to walk/speak, cry some more, go to sleep....
    7bXthz.png
    My little YouTube corner: Nicottia <= Clickerino!
  • Options
    PawsNyuuPawsNyuu Posts: 142 Member
    Would love to have Seasons. Probably not happening any time soon.
    Origin ID: NyuuMoe
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    i would say pets and the next sp cool kitchens with dishwashers and that we are getting back in the sims4 the option to do laundry
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Bobbo wrote: »
    I fear if they introduced toddlers in an upcoming patch the outrage will shift from no toddlers to toddlers that are so limited even the people who wanted them will not like them.

This is pretty much what I'm expecting.

• Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Ok people, The Sims 5 would be cool and all but that would do more harm then good for people that have invested in Sims 4. I don't expect to hear an official announcement about Sims 5 until some time in 2017 and that's pushing it. If anything, their trying to put some kind of life into the current game and they have "A LOT" of work to do.

I've never really been interested in the raising a family play style, but the option would have been cool and I would have explored it this go around, but with the whole baby's as objects, and teens that look like adults I'm really over it altogether. I'd like to hear a Nightlife expansion announced with as much content as the Sims 2 version..but again..that's pushing it.
  • Options
    Nicottia wrote: »
    Unicorns and rainbows would be a nice start! ;)

On a serious note: toddlers, so people will finally plug their speaking pipes about them. Can't have a normal conversation or even a thread on these forums without someone jumping in out of the blue "BUUUUT THE TODDLURS!"... I couldn't care less about toddlers really, but I hope once your wish is granted, no matter how different TS4's toddlers will be, you won't jump on the complaint train demanding YOUR toddlers to be better... I seriously hope they won't be as repetitive as TS2 and TS3's toddlers were - wake up, cry, eat, be potty trained, taught to walk/speak, cry some more, go to sleep....

Well, excuse us for wanting a basic feature that should've been included in the base game to begin with. It's not our faults EA decided to rush this sorry excuse for a Sims game. What's even worse is the fact that they didn't even give a good reason to WHY toddlers weren't included. There was no reason to exclude them. All they did was rush the game.
    Favorite Packs

78MB6Gb.jpg