Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is the Funniest/Worst Thing That Ever Happened To Your Sims?

AmberEECAmberEEC Posts: 109 Member
edited July 2015 in Off Topic Chat
It Doesn't matter which sims game.

What is the funniest or worst thing that has ever happened to your sim/ what you have done to your sims?

Example: The worst thing i ever did was i made an kleptomaniac sim and made them steal everything they wanted from peoples homes across the world because they were poor. Then I had them marry Gunther Goth and got him to divorce his wife. I then killed his family and moved them into the goth mansion together. They were already rich and had a big house, but for fun i made them go around setting other sims' houses on fire and they watched them burn down.

Another thing i did was i tried to get my sim to become the girlfriend of this guy. He wasn't having any of it and it had taken me hours just to become friends with him, so i cheated to add him to my family and drowned him in the pool. I kept his grave in the front garden to warn other sims.
Origin ID: AmberECC
Simming since the sims 2

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2015
    The worst thing that ever happened was that time all eight sims in the doorm died in the very first day at the entrance of the building, all killed by a giant meteor....

I spent one hour to make my sims....and death spent 10 minutes reaping all those unfortunate souls....
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    The worst thing that ever happened was that time all eight sims in the doorm died in the very first day at the entrance of the building, all killed by a giant meteor....

I spent one hour to make my sims....and death spent 10 minutes reaping all those unfortunate souls....

Lol! :tongue: I bet that was really annoying :) It takes me hours in CAS too so i probably would have rage quit :smile:
    Simming since the sims 2

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2015
    AmberEEC wrote: »

Lol! :tongue: I bet that was really annoying :) It takes me hours in CAS too so i probably would have rage quit :smile:

I did quit :p But I came back after 5 minutes xD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    AnnoyingTwitAnnoyingTwit Posts: 111 Member
    I built a secret basement where my sim would lure women down there, romance them, get them pregnant, and then break up with them. Since they couldn't get out, they would just stay there even if they were "leaving" (a patch fixed this later, and they would teleport after a while). But the basement was fully decked out as a perfectly livable space, with activities and entertainment, as well as sleeping for adults and babies alike, food, restrooms, etc. etc. Even a private garden! But they couldn't leave. He ended up with almost thirty kids.

The funniest (and saddest) was spending so long making a customized Sim (played with sliders and everything...) on TS3, and not even five minutes into gameplay (after building the house and everything...) she died from a meteor strike. Which set her house on fire. And it burned down as she died.
    tumblr_nvpujq8nwg1tyv3s3o1_500.jpg
    Captain Fuzzbutt loves his plushie.
  • Options
    SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    they all got shot
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Eli Jankowsky got struck by lightening once and had to rush to the shower to clean herself up.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    foxfaesfoxfaes Posts: 89 Member
    Once I walked away from my game for a minute and in that minute, one of my sims started a fire in the kitchen and actually killed everyone (I didn't have fire alarms)...I came back as the grim reaper was taking them away...
    Origin ID: foxfaes
    My Gallery! :)
  • Options
    I built a secret basement where my sim would lure women down there, romance them, get them pregnant, and then break up with them. Since they couldn't get out, they would just stay there even if they were "leaving" (a patch fixed this later, and they would teleport after a while). But the basement was fully decked out as a perfectly livable space, with activities and entertainment, as well as sleeping for adults and babies alike, food, restrooms, etc. etc. Even a private garden! But they couldn't leave. He ended up with almost thirty kids.

The funniest (and saddest) was spending so long making a customized Sim (played with sliders and everything...) on TS3, and not even five minutes into gameplay (after building the house and everything...) she died from a meteor strike. Which set her house on fire. And it burned down as she died.

The top one sounds like something i would do :blush:
    Ive never had a meteor strike kill my sims before, but once i made the perfect family and had them go to the community pool. After 10 minutes playing them 2 had drowned and the others were all heckling the Grim Reaper :)

Simming since the sims 2

• Options
    TadOlson wrote: »
    Eli Jankowsky got struck by lightening once and had to rush to the shower to clean herself up.

I had a sim do that before. The lightning set something on fire and my sim burned to death. The sims' child picked up their burnt fathers ashes (not in an urn, just a blob of melted sim ashes) and put it in their inventory :scream:
    Simming since the sims 2

• Options
    foxfaes wrote: »
    Once I walked away from my game for a minute and in that minute, one of my sims started a fire in the kitchen and actually killed everyone (I didn't have fire alarms)...I came back as the grim reaper was taking them away...

Whenever i leave my sims unsupervised they all end up killing themselves too :hushed:
    Simming since the sims 2

• Options
    SnazidySimsSnazidySims Posts: 113 Member
    > @foxfaes said:
    > Once I walked away from my game for a minute and in that minute, one of my sims started a fire in the kitchen and actually killed everyone (I didn't have fire alarms)...I came back as the grim reaper was taking them away...

I did almost the same thing.... I left my sims unsupervised for like 5 minutes because I was moving a box and I thought that I paused it but when I looked at my screen my twin kids (who btw were going to turn into teenagers that day) were dead :(
  • Options
    > @foxfaes said:
    > Once I walked away from my game for a minute and in that minute, one of my sims started a fire in the kitchen and actually killed everyone (I didn't have fire alarms)...I came back as the grim reaper was taking them away...

I did almost the same thing.... I left my sims unsupervised for like 5 minutes because I was moving a box and I thought that I paused it but when I looked at my screen my twin kids (who btw were going to turn into teenagers that day) were dead :(

:scream: What a birthday ...
    Simming since the sims 2

• Options
    SnazidySimsSnazidySims Posts: 113 Member
    @AmberEEC Yes my poor sims they never got to become a teenager btw it was in the sims 3
  • Options
    Once i had this really nice couple, all good traits and personalities. They gave birth to a super evil kid and i wanted to get rid of it so i tried to drown it. I must have killed it at least 10 times and Grim Reaper ( its somehow best friend even though they had never met) kept bringing her back to life! Through out the rest of her life i tried starving her, electrocuting her etc. but it still didn't work. She eventually died as an elder and the next time i played the sims she was a ghost and had become Death's spouse! I think it was a bug or something because i didn't get them married. I rage quited after this, lol :cold_sweat:

Simming since the sims 2

• Options
    LavenderZayLavenderZay Posts: 710 Member
    One of my child sims invited over her best friend and he went into her room to play with her science/chemistry table (I don't remember what it's called off the top of my head) and he set the thing on fire! All of my sims were freaking out and running out of the house. Whenever I sent one of them in to extinguish it, they would come running back outside. Eventually my pregnant sim (the mom of the household) was brave enough to run in and extinguish it. After that she sent the visitor home and I made her daughter clean the floor.
  • Options
    AnnoyingTwitAnnoyingTwit Posts: 111 Member
    AmberEEC wrote: »

The top one sounds like something i would do :blush:
    Ive never had a meteor strike kill my sims before, but once i made the perfect family and had them go to the community pool. After 10 minutes playing them 2 had drowned and the others were all heckling the Grim Reaper :)

Haha, poor Grim, he's just doin' his job!

The Meteor Incident actually made me ragequit the game for over a year. I was so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 about that... Mainly because I forgot to save after I finished building the house (I'm horrible with saving...) and so there wasn't a way to retrieve it.
    tumblr_nvpujq8nwg1tyv3s3o1_500.jpg
    Captain Fuzzbutt loves his plushie.
  • Options
    filippa636filippa636 Posts: 11 New Member
    I made a serial killer and killed off the entire town.

Uhhh, I mean ... Nothing.
  • Options
    Shadecaster101Shadecaster101 Posts: 1,343 Member

In Riverview, a meteor hit the front door of the school right as it was beginning. All of the kids died...

I think that's the worst thing that comes to mind... that my Sim hasn't caused.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I had NPC's freeze to death in the first winter in Winfield because it was a very cold winter.I wrote about the hard winter they had that year and about the threat of flooding in the spring.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    The funniest?
    That would probably be the faces all the little tots born in my game make when they are brought up to their birthday cake. You would not believe....
    The worst?
    A stupid fireplace kept setting the wood floor on fire and my super family (I aimed for a large one in that game) went to go and freak out. I had the eldest daughter (a YA) go to put it out, and I thought that she would get her teenage sister in time, but I was wrong. Her sister went down in flames along with her twin brother and her aunt. Hehe, nice going me. *slaps myself* I should probably get the sims first next time.
    tumblr_mpzc14UJGz1sa1o6mo1_500.gif {Song of the month!} "I'll be needing stitches!" {Check out my wall for more info!}
  • Options
    awesomeOpossumawesomeOpossum Posts: 114 Member
    the worst
    sims 2
    my sims were celebrating xmas and the tree started on fire and they all died
    sims 3
    my sims was playing with magic and started the toilet on fire and destroyed his house
    sims 4
    i forgot my sims birthday

the funny-est
    TS3
    my sim starved to death because a plate of food was blocking the door
    TS4
    i took a witness report from a ghost
    "You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." also feel free to add me on origin my name is awesomeOpossum13

breaking-bad-pizza-gif-1426117961.gif
  • Options
    CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    edited July 2015
    Grim randomly went into my house, no dead people nearby, used my computer, and broke everything in my Sim's house.

One of my male Sims flirted while a child was nearby and he got frisky and did a passionate kiss with Grim while everybody (and the child) was looking.

Grim became angry, until my male sim died out of anger. Grim resurrected him even if he hated my male sim, because the child pleaded with him. And I didn't notice that my Death Flower plant was ready for harvest.

Smarter Sims, Weirder Stories.
    I'm back!
  • Options
    filippa636 wrote: »
    I made a serial killer and killed off the entire town.

Uhhh, I mean ... Nothing.

Ha ha, I tried to redo the work of Jack the Ripper with all the party dancers in the game. They were so annoying!
    Simming since the sims 2

• Options

In Riverview, a meteor hit the front door of the school right as it was beginning. All of the kids died...

I think that's the worst thing that comes to mind... that my Sim hasn't caused.

:scream: Did meteor strikes come with seasons? I've never had one before.
    I've killed all the school kids once (by accident) I invited all the kids over for a pool party for my sims birthday... they all drowned because they couldn't get out of the pool; ladders were in the way *facepalm*
    Simming since the sims 2

• Options
    the worst
    sims 2
    my sims were celebrating xmas and the tree started on fire and they all died
    sims 3
    my sims was playing with magic and started the toilet on fire and destroyed his house
    sims 4
    i forgot my sims birthday

the funny-est
    TS3
    my sim starved to death because a plate of food was blocking the door

TS4
    i took a witness report from a ghost

:lol: lots of sims drowned on my game because the ladders were in the way of them getting out of the pool :)
    Simming since the sims 2