Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you, Zerbu

I thought it would be important if we all recognized the amazing work Zerbu has done with the Turbo Careers mod.

I don't usually have mods or cc in my game, but I thought I'd give this one a try...and I have no words to describe how this mod has opened the possibilities. I can hardly wait to build an office building, art studio, etc.

So, thank you, Zerbu. Hopefully, one day we'll be purchasing your games. :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I agree! Kudos to Zerbu!
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Zerbu, you are amazing. :)
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    simmythesimsimmythesim Posts: 153 Member
    Zerbu is amazing, let us all worship Zerbu. jk. But still great job on this mod, although I haven't tried it for myself.
  • Options
    HalloMolliHalloMolli Posts: 2,720 Member
    edited July 2015
    If it wasn't for Zebru (and some other modders) I wouldn't touch this game at all. He fully maximzes the very limited potential of the game (since all features have been very half-baked and mediocre at best until now).
    "[...] and everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end."

• Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    I completely agree! Thank you Zerbu for the awesome mod.
  • Options
    arimi00arimi00 Posts: 107 Member
    edited July 2015
    Thank you Zerbu, Scumbumbo, Shimrod, Simmythesim, plasticbox, cybercops, scarletqueenkat, deaderpool and sims4studio team for enriching our gaming experience <3

Now someone just make a gun mod >:)
    Post edited by arimi00 on
  • Options
    ScumbumboScumbumbo Posts: 148 Member
    Who's Scumbuto? :smiley:

I'm just kidding, it's a horrible name isn't it? I had to grow up with it so I learned not to be offended by folks getting it wrong at a very early age.

But back on topic, agreed, all the other authors mentioned get my thanks as well! I've learned something from probably each one of them, and definitely downloaded lots from them all. Thanks all!
  • Options
    jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    . Has anyone tried turbo careers? I tried it it didn't work :( it sent my secret agent to a lounge :(

When I play another sims I have seen this secret agent sim work as entertainer NPC. Maybe that's the reason ?
  • Options
    arimi00arimi00 Posts: 107 Member
    edited July 2015
    @Scumbumbo sorry for spelling your name wrong especially in a thank you thread lol

• Options
    AlexFetsisAlexFetsis Posts: 178 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »
    . Has anyone tried turbo careers? I tried it it didn't work :( it sent my secret agent to a lounge :(

When I play another sims I have seen this secret agent sim work as entertainer NPC. Maybe that's the reason ?

I've had no issues so far. I'm loving it!
    I finally had a dream come true by doing a fully functional office building: Newcrest Bank. Yay!

[img][/img]2is9ocj.png

[img][/img]350qccp.png

[img][/img]24yzr55.png

• Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    AlexFetsis wrote: »
    jimbbq wrote: »

I've had no issues so far. I'm loving it!
    I finally had a dream come true by doing a fully functional office building: Newcrest Bank. Yay!

[img][/img]2is9ocj.png

[img][/img]350qccp.png

[img][/img]24yzr55.png

Is it on the gallery? :)

Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    mang0lynmang0lyn Posts: 13 New Member
    Mod worked and was able to go work a few times (tech guru and entertainer), then last few attempts I get a never-ending load screen. Anyone have any other problems?
  • Options
    AlexFetsisAlexFetsis Posts: 178 Member
    @Aine Yes, it it. Newcrest Bank.

It gave the game a complete different feel by playing with the mod.
  • Options
    Danielwilks2010Danielwilks2010 Posts: 131 Member
    Can any of you guys help me, since downloading the mod, everything is good Other than the original get to work jobs (police doctor) won't let me go to work with them but all the other careers do! Anyone else have this problem, ok I don't have a hospital or police station on my lots but when I go to edit venue on zerbu new list there is no choice for say a hospital
    Any help would be great thank
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    edited July 2015
    I haven't been able to join my Sims at their jobs, even though I have built them facilities and done what was suggested by Zerbu on his site. I found out two problems I had going at the time. A) 7-Zip hadn't actually extracted the files and B ) I had failed to check the script mods okay button. Both are 'fixed' now, however, I don't get the option to 'join' my Sims at work. (And, yes, I've saved the game prior like Zerbo suggested.) Now, I haven't yet sent a Sim to the original GTW professions. But, I will remove this mod if it interrupts this function, and if I can't get the other jobs to work. I'm pretty well bummed out about it. Looked to be awesome. :(

Any help out there? Please and thank you, in advance.

ETA: Misspelled the creator's name, my bad. :open_mouth:
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    ApoloApolo Posts: 58 Member
    thanks for your incredible work and effort, zerbu .
    The game is much more fun thanks to your mods
    I am very happy because I can build a headquarter for my secret agents!.
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I totally agree, Thank You Zerbu for all your amazing and hard work you have done for us. It has been nothing but a pleasure to have you. I really enjoy playing with your mods. :) Keep them coming! :)