The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IN FOCUS: Cycle 1 ~ scores and finale posted

Comments

• Options
    Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    Almost done scoring, and I will close the vote tomorrow morning. Scores will be posed shortly after! Woot woot!
  • Options
    _aa13ls10__aa13ls10_ Posts: 466 Member
    Almost done scoring, and I will close the vote tomorrow morning. Scores will be posed shortly after! Woot woot!

Can't wait
  • Options
    VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    I may need an extension, put me down as one just in case for next round.

Basically my great aunt who helped my grandparents raise me when my parents decided they didn't want to, is dying of pancreatic cancer. My grandmother just called me and said Mary (my great aunt) hasn't eaten in five days. The doctors gave her a pill, but it won't make her eat, they're just being a drain on the medical insurance system basically. She has a lump in her throat and food can't get past it.

So the doctor said it's also cancer, and quoted her at having a week or two left to live.

So I have to figure out if I need to go up to Pennsylvania in the next week or not.

Hubby and I had a conversation about this that made me really upset, like... I can't get into it, but if what he and I talked about was a thing, this likely wouldn't be a problem?

But Mary has schizophrenia, and I have PTSD with derealization (meaning when my PTSD hits I hallucinate, which is why I only sleep in the daytime because my hallucinations get HORRIFYING in the dark) so we're close because we understand each other.

She's been on disability for decades so there's no money for burial, but her siblings and me are pitching in to cremate her and have a memorial. I'm trying to decide if I can handle going to the memorial. So I may need an extension to go see my great aunt, before or after, she goes. I don't know though because I don't want to see her like this.

It's killing me.
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • Options
    IceTigers21IceTigers21 Posts: 810 Member
    Excited! :#
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    Vana, I sent you a pm.
  • Options
    VOTE CLOSED! Scores will be up soon!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    OK SCORES ARE POSTED~

next assignment up shortly after!

if i made any mistakes, please let me know, I tried to go over everything one last time, but I am only human...
  • Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    I thought I was surely gone with my assignment being so well rubbish ( I can certainly say that, I mean it was rushed and and could have been done so much better on a proper background)
    Sorry to the two who are gone I loved yours.
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Options
    ASSIGNMENT 1 Posted,

model wall to follow!
  • Options
    I thought I was surely gone with my assignment being so well rubbish ( I can certainly say that, I mean it was rushed and and could have been done so much better on a proper background)

I wouldn't say rubbish, but you have had better entries, you were almost there, a different pose, different cropping would have made a huge difference! I need that dress though... <3
  • Options
    _aa13ls10__aa13ls10_ Posts: 466 Member
    Thanks for the scores. Really looking forward to this round.
  • Options
    JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Wow that was tough! Every entry was fantastic. Good luck on next round.

*Lurks*
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • Options

I wouldn't say rubbish, but you have had better entries, you were almost there, a different pose, different cropping would have made a huge difference! I need that dress though... <3

Yeah I definitely agree, now I'm thinking how I could have really shown her figure on a pole sort of thing and yeah I was really strapped for time. I'm not even sure where I got it, it feels obvious that I should know but I just can't place it. I shall keep an eye out for it for you :D
    I've seen next assignment and I'm checking it. I was going to say poor ava having to do hair again, but her hair mock was so good I actually don't because I know she will do something great.
  • Options
    ladybug65ladybug65 Posts: 696 Member
    Congrats Ava!
    I am really excited for this next assignment, I have never drawn an updo and I have so many ideas!
    2lijr.png
  • Options
    EliEli Posts: 725 Member
    Congrats to ava! Thank you for scores, I'm happy with my placing.
  • Options
    _aa13ls10_ wrote: »
    Thanks for the scores. Really looking forward to this round.

Great! Excited to see!
    ladybug65 wrote: »
    Congrats Ava!
    I am really excited for this next assignment, I have never drawn an updo and I have so many ideas!

Woot!
    Eli wrote: »
    Congrats to ava! Thank you for scores, I'm happy with my placing.

Thanks for checking in.
  • Options
    lionesskitty09lionesskitty09 Posts: 1,827 Member
    Checking In! :)
    25316144021_1a6fd75cf6_b.jpg
  • Options
    TayTay4899TayTay4899 Posts: 2,092 Member
    Congrats, Ava!
    Sorry to see the two go!
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
  • Options
    IceTigers21IceTigers21 Posts: 810 Member
    :o Oh my goodness! I was not expecting that in a million years with all the amazing competition here! Thank you so much everyone! I'm so sorry to see Gemma and Vid go, you guys are fantastic <3

This assignment looks fun, lol hair again! I know exactly what I want to do but idk if I can pull it off :# *crosses fingers!*
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    Well I didn't think I would be out this fast. :/:'(

I guess this is the universe telling me take a real break this time. Well till the male cycle comes up I guess. Um...good luck. I'll be lurking.
  • Options
    EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    Congrats Ava !! That fierce Merida hair though!

Sorry to see you go Vid & Gemma, you're pictures were great!
  • Options
    Checking In! :)

yay!
    :o Oh my goodness! I was not expecting that in a million years with all the amazing competition here! Thank you so much everyone! I'm so sorry to see Gemma and Vid go, you guys are fantastic <3

This assignment looks fun, lol hair again! I know exactly what I want to do but idk if I can pull it off :# *crosses fingers!*

I'm sure you'll wow us!
    Well I didn't think I would be out this fast. :/:'(

I guess this is the universe telling me take a real break this time. Well till the male cycle comes up I guess. Um...good luck. I'll be lurking.

sorry, vid. i really did like your photo, and i'd love to have you next cycle. it wont be open for a bit though....
  • Options
    here is this!!
    19160729854_dbe526be9a_b.jpg
  • Options
    Love the model wall, omg Ayana's dress is long compared to the others, but that's what I class as short. I even showed my mum the wall and was like "guess which is mine" and she guessed straight away with the longer dress lol.

It's a really lovely wall though and 13 models o.O
  • Options
    ColorMePinkColorMePink Posts: 5,810 Member
    edited July 2015
    Well at least I made the model wall. :D
    sorry, vid. i really did like your photo, and i'd love to have you next cycle. it wont be open for a bit though....

It ok. It's stings, but I'll be fine. :s I was planning to take a break from all things sims anyway. Hopefully by time I come back (which will be awhile maybe) the male cycle will be up and I'll be refreshed. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top