Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

History of the sims kinda..

Ohh the good old days :)

Comments

• Options
    SimmieKSimmieK Posts: 2,323 New Member
    edited June 2009
    This actually brought a tear to my eye...
    I remember the first time I got The Sims game... it was for Christmas I do believe... I cried! :cry: Back then it was the BOMB! there was nothing like it!
    And today it's still the BOMB! You can't top The Sims, nobody can! :D
  • Options
    annamr1annamr1 Posts: 28 New Member
    edited June 2009
    lol...Sims 1 Superstar was the best! I downloaded a bodyguard and every time an obsessed fan would come near me he would beat them up... :twisted:
  • Options
    james123433james123433 Posts: 382 Member
    edited June 2009
    annamr1 wrote:
    lol...Sims 1 Superstar was the best! I downloaded a bodyguard and every time an obsessed fan would come near me he would beat them up... :twisted:
    Haha i remember i begged and begged my mother for all the sims 1 expansion packs, the very last one i got was House party and it finished my collection :) now i don't need to beg i got my own job :P
  • Options
    SimmieKSimmieK Posts: 2,323 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I also have all of the original Sims, and The Sims 2 Expansions + Stuff Packs.
  • Options
    MartinKSmithMartinKSmith Posts: 22 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The opening sequence to the Sims1 was awesome. The foundations landing, then the walls being built, etc. Made the game look a lot better than it was too :p (graphics wise)
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    SimmieK wrote:
    I also have all of the original Sims, and The Sims 2 Expansions + Stuff Packs.
    Same my first expansion for the sims 1 was Hot Date ;D
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    The opening sequence to the Sims1 was awesome. The foundations landing, then the walls being built, etc. Made the game look a lot better than it was too :p (graphics wise)
    Cg stuff was big back then :P
  • Options
    Cherokeedream44Cherokeedream44 Posts: 196 Member
    edited June 2009
    :lol:Thanks for posting this James brings back alot of good fun through the years of playing sims. I had forgotten about the dance cages from the first sims lol...I also remember the holes in magic time when your sim would just jump in and be someplace else...too funny..I can't believe I have played that long until I saw the dates of these games lol dang..thanks again for sharing this. Alot of good memories of playing sims...the good ole days is right..... :D
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    :lol:Thanks for posting this James brings back alot of good fun through the years of playing sims. I had forgotten about the dance cages from the first sims lol...I also remember the holes in magic time when your sim would just jump in and be someplace else...too funny..I can't believe I have played that long until I saw the dates of these games lol dang..thanks again for sharing this. Alot of good memories of playing sims...the good ole days is right..... :D
    Anytime :) Now lets see if we can keep this post alive so other hardcore simmers can see it :mrgreen:
  • Options
    WoWLynniaWoWLynnia Posts: 2,715 Member
    edited June 2009
    Thanks for linking that :D Brought back a lot of memories
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    WoWLynnia wrote:
    Thanks for linking that :D Brought back a lot of memories
    I know :) before i was posting it i thought "What if hardcore simmers/new simmers could see the history of the game?"
  • Options
    TheLighterDarkTheLighterDark Posts: 927 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Nice find here, I remember the day my sister brought home the "Makin' Magic" EP, I stopped hanging out with my friends to come home and play.

Oh Sims 1, how you will always hold a special, but not empty place in my heart.
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    Nice find here, I remember the day my sister brought home the "Makin' Magic" EP, I stopped hanging out with my friends to come home and play.

Oh Sims 1, how you will always hold a special, but not empty place in my heart.
    Im honestly thinking of installing it again hehe :P wonder if it will run on vista XD
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    omg its installing i gotta find my ep discs i lost em :oops:
  • Options
    SimpsonFlySimpsonFly Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited June 2009
    james123433, you have made me feel old... :(
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    SimpsonFly wrote:
    Im sorry :( im only 17 and i started playing the sims 1 when it came out O_O
  • Options
    OribiaOribia Posts: 36 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I miss Makin' Magic...changing your Sims head into a Donkey's never got old :]
  • Options
    mysterious_violetmysterious_violet Posts: 148 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Awesome!
  • Options
    SimpsonFlySimpsonFly Posts: 1,358 New Member
    edited June 2009
    SimpsonFly wrote:
    Im sorry :( im only 17 and i started playing the sims 1 when it came out O_O
    I'm only seventeen too dude. Shhhh, don't tell anyone. :shock:
  • Options
    JesusFreakPaul90JesusFreakPaul90 Posts: 249 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Wow. Its been so long since I played all those games...

I only got a few years enjoyment out of Sims 2, having ALL of the expansions installed anyways. So I have more fond memories of Sims 1 than Sims 2. I can't believe we're all playing Sims 3 now. :shock: :D
  • Options
    Cherokeedream44Cherokeedream44 Posts: 196 Member
    edited June 2009
    I miss Makin' Magic...changes your Sims head into a Donkey's never got old :]

:lol: Too funny!
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    okay i have found livin large hot date superstar dis 2 of unleashed and disc 2 of makin magic :(
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    TS1 officially works on vista xD
  • Options
    SpicyJennSpicyJenn Posts: 22 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Wow that totally gave me the chills and oh the memories! I have all of that stuff. It is crazy that I have been simming this long but its GREAT! My family knows when a new Sims game comes out I will be busy for a little while. LOL Thus why I am online on the forums and playing at nearly 3 am and I have to work tomorrow. I am not addicted I SWEAR! he he
  • Options
    SpicyJennSpicyJenn Posts: 22 New Member
    edited June 2009
    TS1 officially works on vista xD
    Sweet! :mrgreen: