Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your favourite joke? Come have a laugh!

Comments

• Options
    EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    edited July 2015
    1. You have five fingers. You cut two fingers. How many fingers do you have left?
    2. Tom is 4 years old. Tom's father is four times his's age and Tom's mother is thrice his age. How old are Tom's father and mother?
    Not really funny. The answers are literal anyway, there is no twist, but/because it's taken out from a math textbook for kids and when put in the context it's really funny, I laughed so hard when I read that on the news. XD
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    FAIR WARNING! This is particularly dirty

A five year old boy and his parents go to the movies. In the movie there's a woohoo scene, and the little boy says
    "Mommy, Mommy! What are they doing?"
    The mom says, "They're making cupcakes."

They get in the car after the movie and in the next car over, there's a couple woohooing.
    The little boy says, "Daddy, daddy! What are they doing?"
    The dad says, "They're making cupcakes."

That night the couple woohoo
    In the morning the little boy says, "You guys must have made really great cupcakes last night!"
    The mom says, "How did you know?"

"I licked the icing off of the couch!"
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member

A five year old boy and his parents go to the movies. In the movie there's a woohoo scene, and the little boy says

They get in the car after the movie and in the next car over, there's a couple woohooing.

In the morning the little boy says, "You guys must have made really great cupcakes last night!"

Wohhh...
    I expected it to be dirty in the end but... that level of dirtiness was not expected. XD
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member

Umm... Laughing hysterically here... Danger...
  • Options
    John_SalonicaJohn_Salonica Posts: 353 Member
    Greece.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

you are not funny.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2015

That one was actually funny xD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    Greece.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

you are not funny.

You're right. I'm not funny. I'm HILARIOUS. I mean, Greece! GREECE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    RebelCreator1RebelCreator1 Posts: 167 Member
    Ahem...warning...kinda dirty lol.

A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypenis," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough."
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    2q3alo0.jpg
    Lol!!
  • Options
    CXonor13CXonor13 Posts: 666 Member
    (This is honestly the only joke I know that is appropriate:)

What do you call a Nun in a wheelchair?

Virgin Mobile!

(I am thoroughly disappointed with myself)
    Ci7abDw.png
  • Options
    kittycatanikittycatani Posts: 39 New Member
    knock knock, who's there? jelly who, JELLY ON YOUR HEAD :p My fave joke as a kid
  • Options
    SoJazzySoJazzy Posts: 611 Member
    knock knock, who's there? jelly who, JELLY ON YOUR HEAD :p My fave joke as a kid

I don't get it...
    Still have two more years of high school, wish me luck!
  • Options
    OiiOreoOiiOreo Posts: 10 New Member
    How neat that this exists in this forum!
    My joke: What's the most popular breed of dog among the angels?
    ...Saint Bernard!
  • Options
    Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    A young man wished to purchase a present for his sweetheart and after careful consideration, he decided on a pair of gloves. Accompanied by his sweetheart's sister, he went to a department store and bought a pair of white gloves. The sister purchased a pair of panties for herself. During the wrapping, the items got mixed up. The sister got the gloves and the sweetheart got the panties. Without checking the contents, he sealed the package and sent it to her with this note.

Dearest Darling,
    This is a little gift to show my affection for you on our Anniversary. I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when you go out in the evenings. If it had not been for your younger sister, I would have chosen the long ones with buttons, but she wears the short ones that are easy to remove. These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me a pair that she had been wearing for three weeks and they were hardly soiled. I had the sales girl try them on and she really looked great. I wish I could put them on you for the first time. No doubt other men's hands will come in contact with them before I have a chance to see you again.

When you take them off, blow in them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Be sure to keep them on when you clean them or they might shrink. I hope you will like them and wear them for me on Friday night. All my love,

P.S. Just think of how many times I will kiss them during the coming year. Also, the latest style is to wear them folded down with the fur showing.
  • Options
    SoJazzySoJazzy Posts: 611 Member
    A young man wished to purchase a present for his sweetheart and after careful consideration, he decided on a pair of gloves. Accompanied by his sweetheart's sister, he went to a department store and bought a pair of white gloves. The sister purchased a pair of panties for herself. During the wrapping, the items got mixed up. The sister got the gloves and the sweetheart got the panties. Without checking the contents, he sealed the package and sent it to her with this note.

Dearest Darling,
    This is a little gift to show my affection for you on our Anniversary. I chose these because I noticed that you are not in the habit of wearing any when you go out in the evenings. If it had not been for your younger sister, I would have chosen the long ones with buttons, but she wears the short ones that are easy to remove. These are a delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed me a pair that she had been wearing for three weeks and they were hardly soiled. I had the sales girl try them on and she really looked great. I wish I could put them on you for the first time. No doubt other men's hands will come in contact with them before I have a chance to see you again.

When you take them off, blow in them before putting them away as they will naturally be a little damp from wearing. Be sure to keep them on when you clean them or they might shrink. I hope you will like them and wear them for me on Friday night. All my love,

P.S. Just think of how many times I will kiss them during the coming year. Also, the latest style is to wear them folded down with the fur showing.
    Literally laughed my face off with this one! :D Good Job*Applauses* Good Job
    Still have two more years of high school, wish me luck!
  • Options
    Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
    SoJazzy wrote: »

Dearest Darling,

Literally laughed my face off with this one! :D Good Job*Applauses* Good Job
    Thank you. It's my favorite. :D
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Good thread idea.
    There are loads of funny ones here already.
    I'll share one...
    A man went into BestBuy and asked 'I wanna buy a washing machine'
    The shop keeper pointed to the washing machine segment.
    The man said 'but I can't walk over there' when both his legs clearly worked
    The shopkeeper ignored him.
    The man then said 'I need a hearing aid. I must be deaf. Get me a wheelchair while you're at it.'
    The shopkeeper said 'wha-?'
    The man said '..because the customer is always right... You need a hearing aid too'
    The shopkeeper said 'a hearing aid improves bad hearing, not fixes deafness'
    The man said 'wha-? I still need one
    The shopkeeper said 'go buy what you want! I ain't gonna help you because you're quite annoying. You're doing this on purpose.'
    The man then left saying 'I guess you don't want my business then...'

Hope it's funny.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    My favorite is when I ask people my most favorite trick question:
    Three cats are going to their friend's birthday party. But they must cross a bridge to get there. The first cat crosses and says: "There're still two cats left.". The second cat crosses and says: "There's still one cat left.". The third cat crosses and says: "There're still three cats left.". Why does the third cat say that?
    (I asked this question on this forum before and some has known the answer but please don't spoil it ;3 )
    Can I say?
    I think I worked it out. They said two or one left on the other side of the bridge. I think then it was three because they were bac where they started kinda but they kinda reset their count once they were all on one side of the bridge.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    The Atheist and the Bear

An atheist was taking a walk through the woods. 'What majestic trees! What powerful rivers! What beautiful animals!', he said to himself.

As he continued walking alongside the river he heard a rustling in the bushes. Turning to look, he saw a 7 foot grizzly charging towards him.

He ran as fast as he could up the path. Looking over his shoulder he saw that the bear was closing in on him. His heart was pumping frantically and he tried to run even faster.

He tripped and fell on the ground. He rolled over to pick himself up, but saw the bear raising his paw to take a swipe at him.

At that instant the atheist cried out: 'Oh my God!...'

Time stopped.
    The bear froze.
    The forest was silent.

It was then that a bright light shone upon the man and a voice came out of the sky saying:

'You deny my existence for all of these years, teach OTHERS I don't exist and even credit creation to a cosmic accident. Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament? Am I to count you as a believer?'

The atheist looked directly into the light.

'It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps, could you make the BEAR a Christian?'

'Very well, 'said the voice. The light went out, time resumed as did the sounds of the forest.

The bear then lowered his paw, bowed his head and spoke: 'Lord, bless this food which I am about to receive and for which I am truly thankful, Amen.'
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options
    gklechagklecha Posts: 37 Member
    what sound does a tree make?

it barks!
  • Options
    gklechagklecha Posts: 37 Member
    how do you drown a blonde?

put a scratch and sniff at the bottom of the pool
  • Options
    aavemyrskyaavemyrsky Posts: 143 Member
    For fellow nerds out there (probably heard this one already though) :

René Descartes walks into a bar. The bartender asks if he wants anything, and René answers: ''I think not...'' And disappears into thin air. :p
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Leave it to me to drop the cheesy one. I'll give more similar on request, but if there aren't whovians in here it'll go over your heads probably (not this joke though)

Knock knock
    Who's there?
    Doctor
    Doctor who?

:smiley:
    I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Teacher: "Kids,what does the chicken give you?"
    Student: "Meat!"
    Teacher: "Very good! Now what does the pig give you?"
    Student: "Bacon!"
    Teacher: "Great! And what does the fat cow give you?"
    Student: "Homework!"

I see this one everywhere.

A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."

One of my faves XD

There was a papa mole, a momma mole, and a baby mole. They lived in a hole out in the country near a farmhouse. Papa mole poked his head out of the hole and said, "Mmmm, I smell sausage!" Momma mole poked her head outside the hole and said, "Mmmm, I smell pancakes!" Baby mole tried to stick his head outside but couldn't because of the two bigger moles. Baby mole said, "The only thing I smell is molasses."
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    If your American and your driving you get this.
    When is a car in a jar?
    When the car door is ajar.