Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there something spa/yoga related in TS3?

gabriella92italygabriella92italy Posts: 607 Member
As the title says.... Do you know that? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    NinjakitzNinjakitz Posts: 142 Member
    There's some spa stuff in the Sims 3 store
  • Options
    gabriella92italygabriella92italy Posts: 607 Member
    Ninjakitz wrote: »
    There's some spa stuff in the Sims 3 store

Sauna? Nothing about getting a massage or doing yoga?..
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    There's massage table that came with sunlit tides .also a sauna station came with it as well.
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,533 Member
    No yoga, but you can meditate with World Adventures and Showtime.
    Showtime has a lifetime reward object called the ExtraordinAIRe-inator.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,290 Member
  • Options
    ericbatchelderericbatchelder Posts: 734 Member
    The Spa they have for sale in the store is great. It has the massage tables and I place it in all the worlds I play. The meditation in the World Adventures EP is about the closest thing I can think of to yoga. It originates in the China vacation world, along with martial arts, so it's very Zen-like.
  • Options
    SimeowlarSimeowlar Posts: 14 New Member
    There aren't any spa items (like the table or sauna) in it, but the Luxe Lounge Spa set has some furniture that blends right in with a spa atmosphere: store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:38519

There's a matching bedroom set as well (The Luxury Spa Set): store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?categoryId=11488&scategoryId=13077&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:37983&pcategoryId=12859&ppcategoryId=13092
  • Options
    mfb426mfb426 Posts: 1,407 Member
    There's several yoga related custom content items you can download, if you're alright with downloading CC. If you go to My Sims 3 Blog and type "yoga" into the search bar, there seems to be lots of options. When it comes to EA made content, I'm not aware of anything that hasn't already been listed. :)
    output_npUBOD.gif
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited July 2015
    I make Spa venues all the time,and Sims use them often.They look cute with cucumbers on their eyes.Except Vita Alto she cannot look cute ever :# Want to throw a tip out for you cause everything is possible with some ingenuity.

Time for a Craven Tip of the Day

Do you want a massage spa venue but want a npc to perform the massage and you pay for the service?

Easy,simply add a relics register from World Adventures and pretend it is the souveneir shop /spa clerk(or whichever register you like it is your story).It looks official and mine always have a clerk.To get a massage go in and approach the NPC as if you have an appointment(Socializing pulls them from the current duty),then simply click on the massage table and choose your massage type and the NPC will be in the "Get massage from" list option.They will not refuse will perform the selected type and Simoleans WILL be deducted from your funds based on the type you choose.

You now have a working spa and massage parlor complete with NPC given massages.Also you can customize the massuese's outfit to fit your theme or if using CAP can make your own Spas logo for the clerk.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif