Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just for venting/ ranting

Comments

• Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,906 Member
    cristill13 wrote: »
    I don't know why I even bother with T.V. there's never anything on that I like.
    I gave up on TV long ago - Netflix is the shizzniz now. :3

Anime!
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Her mom just came home and gave her even MORE c.rackers just because she was crying. Ridculous!
    And on top of it, it's 8:30pm. My sister was SUPPOSED to be home at 6:30pm. I'm almost at my limit. I didn't want kids but it feels like I have one. Yep she is totally going to grow up to be a brat and they will only have themselves to blame. I really have no say in any of this. Not my kid. *shrugs* In a few years from now, I will be saying 'this is why discipline at an early age is important'. My mom and dad, unfortunately, was the same way and where is my youngest brother right now? I'll give you three guess and first 2 don't count. (Hint: he's not dead or anything)
    Let me guess - still living with his parents like my youngest brother will be and my father has been? In some crack-house like my slightly-older step brother? Stealing for a living like my slightly younger step brother?
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Her mom just came home and gave her even MORE c.rackers just because she was crying. Ridculous!
    And on top of it, it's 8:30pm. My sister was SUPPOSED to be home at 6:30pm. I'm almost at my limit. I didn't want kids but it feels like I have one. Yep she is totally going to grow up to be a brat and they will only have themselves to blame. I really have no say in any of this. Not my kid. *shrugs* In a few years from now, I will be saying 'this is why discipline at an early age is important'. My mom and dad, unfortunately, was the same way and where is my youngest brother right now? I'll give you three guess and first 2 don't count. (Hint: he's not dead or anything)
    Let me guess - still living with his parents like my youngest brother will be and my father has been? In some crack-house like my slightly-older step brother? Stealing for a living like my slightly younger step brother?

Jail.

Oh boy, your brothers sound like a handful too.
  • Options
    My mom got 🐸🐸🐸🐸 at me for being in my room for the majority of summer break. Then again, no matter what I do in this house it's wrong. I've been baking HER cookies, I've made brownies for the WHOLE FAMILY, and I'm not just on the computer all day - some days I spend most of my time reading or writing. I've spent about a week's worth of time at my best friend's house since June 5, and the only reason I'm not there now is because she's in Arizona for summer break. My parents gave me keys to the pantry and fridge last night, and THEY TOLD MY BROTHER TO COME ASK ME WHEN HE WAS HUNGRY TO GET HIM LUNCH! He never spoke a word to me today, and they're all 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off because I got lunch for myself and didn't get anything for him. They have absolutely spoiled him, refuse to discipline him properly (he choked a kid once last year, and he still got to to go grandpas and play on the computer and play on HIS wii and HIS Xbox), and he has become worse than my biological father, who left because he didn't give a shizniz about me or my brother or my mother. Personally, I think one day I'm just going to be done and move in with him...
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    My mom got 🐸🐸🐸🐸 at me for being in my room for the majority of summer break. Then again, no matter what I do in this house it's wrong. I've been baking HER cookies, I've made brownies for the WHOLE FAMILY, and I'm not just on the computer all day - some days I spend most of my time reading or writing. I've spent about a week's worth of time at my best friend's house since June 5, and the only reason I'm not there now is because she's in Arizona for summer break. My parents gave me keys to the pantry and fridge last night, and THEY TOLD MY BROTHER TO COME ASK ME WHEN HE WAS HUNGRY TO GET HIM LUNCH! He never spoke a word to me today, and they're all 🐸🐸🐸🐸 off because I got lunch for myself and didn't get anything for him. They have absolutely spoiled him, refuse to discipline him properly (he choked a kid once last year, and he still got to to go grandpas and play on the computer and play on HIS wii and HIS Xbox), and he has become worse than my biological father, who left because he didn't give a shizniz about me or my brother or my mother. Personally, I think one day I'm just going to be done and move in with him...

Ugh, I don't like hearing about parents playing favorites. They are going to regret that when you turn 18 and move out never want to talk to them again.

• Options
    Jail.

Oh boy, your brothers sound like a handful too.
    Yeah. I'm probably the best out of all the children in the house, and I'm punished the hardest. I haven't touched drugs, only had alcohol WHEN MY PARENTS SAID IT WAS OKAY, AND IT WASN'T EVEN MUCH THEN, AND IT WAS NEW YEARS EVE! I swear, sometimes I think they hate me...
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I just got reported and flagged for uploading files to MediaFire I never uploaded and I didn't even have most of them on my computer.I sent a message to them telling them what I had uploaded and that it was a creation of mine I uploaded.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @friendlyone20 I've said one thing to them since they yelled at me at dinner - night. I went up to my room with VERY bad intentions, and instead I wrote everything down in my depression journal. They still don't know that I have tried to kill myself within the last few months because of them... I highly doubt they would care either.
    TadOlson wrote: »
    I just got reported and flagged for uploading files to MediaFire I never uploaded and I didn't even have most of them on my computer.I sent a message to them telling them what I had uploaded and that it was a creation of mine I uploaded.
    Don't you hate stupid people?
  • Options
    @SilentWolf101: I know it's annoying when parents push one kid and lets the other kid slide. But think about it, it will help you in the long run. At least you aren't going down the path of crazy, like I"m sure your brother is. He is probably going to grow up thinking the world owes him something. That's not a good path to be on.
    @TadOlson: People are so big and bad behind a computer screen. Annoying people.
  • Options
    cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    @SilentWolf101 , I thought about my last post to you. It sounds pretty bad. I actually have a cell phone and my kindle. Of course I have my computer, a flat screen H.D T.V. in my own room. I also have a bar fridge and a tread mill. I call this room my ladies den. Yes we still have a landline, and regular satellite. I still feel like I live with a caveman though.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited June 2015
    @friendlyone20 - I suspect MediaFire might've had a virus infect them and it messed up the upload lists and might've messed up some accounts.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @SilentWolf101: I know it's annoying when parents push one kid and lets the other kid slide. But think about it, it will help you in the long run. At least you aren't going down the path of crazy, like I"m sure your brother is. He is probably going to grow up thinking the world owes him something. That's not a good path to be on.
    Yeah. My parents think that I think the world owes me something. I don't. I think I owe the world something. My brother, on the other hand, firmly believes that the world owes him something, and so does my mother ever since she got fire from her last job...
    cristill13 wrote: »
    @SilentWolf101 , I thought about my last post to you. It sounds pretty bad. I actually have a cell phone and my kindle. Of course I have my computer, a flat screen H.D T.V. in my own room. I also have a bar fridge and a tread mill. I call this room my ladies den. Yes we still have a landline, and regular satellite. I still feel like I live with a caveman though.
    That's okay, though. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    So, it bugs me when adults pick favorite children, or when adults treat a specific child differently than another. Now, if there's a good reason behind it, then I'll excuse it. For example, if you just stole from some place, you deserve a butt whooping. But in my family, my parents obviously have a favorite child, and that's my youngest brother. He gets away with so much crud like choking a kid, whereas I get blamed for some of his things, and I get punished for things like leaving some cookies on the counter when I should have put them away somewhere! It's 🐸🐸🐸🐸! And it p.isses me off royally! Yeah, he has a form of autism, but all that affects is his learning capability! It affects him in school, not at home! And they still treat him like a king in the house! I just don't get it...

I also hate that people treat kids with small disabilities as if they were a completely different species. There's a kid at my school with a slight disability, and she acts very similar to another kid at my school. The people at my school treat the two kids completely different, just because the girl has a disability - one kid even lets the girl take their stuff. I hate that, absolutely hate it. Now, if it were something like down syndrome, I could understand. I was friends with a kid who had down syndrome, and they deserve special treatment. But a simple learning disability doesn't reserve the right to being queen of the school. I know most people will disagree with this, but it's just how I feel.
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    How do you swap your parents?

I mean, parents can put their children up for adoption - but how do you swap your parents?

Let's say I want to swap my parents for better ones, how does that work?
  • Options
    plopppo wrote: »
    How do you swap your parents?
    I mean, parents can put their children up for adoption - but how do you swap your parents?
    Let's say I want to swap my parents for better ones, how does that work?
    So, I don't know if you're being serious or not (I'm assuming not), but I don't know of any legal way to do that...
  • Options
    Clarkie100Clarkie100 Posts: 1,708 Member
    Apparently my hair is the best thing about me... Seriously? :confused: Am I missing something here? :disappointed:
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I also hate that people treat kids with small disabilities as if they were a completely different species. There's a kid at my school with a slight disability, and she acts very similar to another kid at my school. The people at my school treat the two kids completely different, just because the girl has a disability - one kid even lets the girl take their stuff. I hate that, absolutely hate it. Now, if it were something like down syndrome, I could understand. I was friends with a kid who had down syndrome, and they deserve special treatment. But a simple learning disability doesn't reserve the right to being queen of the school. I know most people will disagree with this, but it's just how I feel.

I get where you're coming from. I find a lot of people with disabilities don't want that treatment either, they want to be "normal" (whatever normal is supposed to be, I don't believe normal even exists XD). I don't blame them I'd want the same. I wouldn't want extra attention, I wouldn't want to be treated like I can't do something, or like something is wrong with me, or like people have to be super nice to me because of it... I'd just want to go about life the best I could. And I wouldn't treat anybody special for a disability either, even if they wanted it, you're not entitled to all that because of a disability... plenty of people get by just fine with disability and plenty of people have them, you're not special just because you have one. I mean of course I will gladly help with anything people can't do because of their disability or if they'd like assistance because it's something that's more difficult for them... but I do that kind of thing for people anyway. I won't treat anybody like royalty or anything though.
  • Options
    cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    @plopppo You could always try for emancipation.
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Clarkie100 wrote: »
    Apparently my hair is the best thing about me... Seriously? :confused: Am I missing something here? :disappointed:

From somebody with a poofy, frizzy, gets oily in 5 minutes mess of hair... nice hair is really fascinating XD. Seriously though, it's definitely not the only value I'd place on somebody, physical appearance is really worth like nothing imo, I don't like to focus on people's appearance and respect them for who they are as a person. I'd never want anybody to feel that only their appearance matters and not them. I'm sure there are plenty of wonderful things about you beyond your hair, and I'm sorry anybody is acting like something so superficial is the best thing about you.
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

From somebody with a poofy, frizzy, gets oily in 5 minutes mess of hair... nice hair is really fascinating XD. Seriously though, it's definitely not the only value I'd place on somebody, physical appearance is really worth like nothing imo, I don't like to focus on people's appearance and respect them for who they are as a person. I'd never want anybody to feel that only their appearance matters and not them. I'm sure there are plenty of wonderful things about you beyond your hair, and I'm sorry anybody is acting like something so superficial is the best thing about you.

Thank you for those kind words. :)

I think there are definitely better, and nicer things about me, It just struck me as such an odd, vanity type of comment. It sort of annoyed me a bit.

And I completely agree, there are more important things than "looks", how a person is on the inside should matter instead I think.
  • Options
    That's kind of stupid. Apparently my eyes are the best according to my ex... But yeah, there are things about you that are better than your hair. That's for sure.
    I get where you're coming from. I find a lot of people with disabilities don't want that treatment either, they want to be "normal" (whatever normal is supposed to be, I don't believe normal even exists XD). I don't blame them I'd want the same. I wouldn't want extra attention, I wouldn't want to be treated like I can't do something, or like something is wrong with me, or like people have to be super nice to me because of it... I'd just want to go about life the best I could. And I wouldn't treat anybody special for a disability either, even if they wanted it, you're not entitled to all that because of a disability... plenty of people get by just fine with disability and plenty of people have them, you're not special just because you have one. I mean of course I will gladly help with anything people can't do because of their disability or if they'd like assistance because it's something that's more difficult for them... but I do that kind of thing for people anyway. I won't treat anybody like royalty or anything though.
    Agreed! It just bugs me.

• Options
    That's kind of stupid. Apparently my eyes are the best according to my ex... But yeah, there are things about you that are better than your hair. That's for sure.
    Agreed! It just bugs me.

I thought it was a silly thing to say too.
  • Options
    SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
    i feel like people be bias against me
    My current Novelcy and general blog:
    https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    i feel like people be bias against me
    How's come? If it was me, I'm sorry.
  • Options
    secondendersecondender Posts: 63 Member
    Why, EA. Why Do you not like Macs?

And WHY can I not make Sims 3 use more than 2 GB of Memory? WHY?
    *poofs*
    simblr :3
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top