Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NPC Police

I was thinking that a NPC police officer should be patched in to walk around neighborhoods to issue citations. We already have a gardener and mail carrier walking around with a bunch of townies. That way if your sim fights in public, or kicks over a trash can they can get a citations and have to pay it. They could also have two sim days to pay it and if they don't they get thrown in jail at the police station for a few hours. This could also work well if we get curfews for teens and children back , the only diffrence is they get taken home to their parents house. Meh, just a thought.
xyIcMqt.png

Comments

• Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    We're missing a lot of NPCs that I'd like to see return.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    shan_26shan_26 Posts: 951 Member
    We're missing a lot of NPCs that I'd like to see return.
    Yeah, I'm hoping that they will bring most of them back. (Wishful thinking)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    pinkpuppy12pinkpuppy12 Posts: 71 Member
    I'd also like to see a firefighter back, and burgalars. The game feels so empty sometimes without those kinds of NPC's. Like they live in a perfect world that only needs a gardener and mail carrier lol.
    tumblr_nd5dlgfEcF1tx5stvo4_500.gif
    <center></center>
  • Options
    shan_26shan_26 Posts: 951 Member
    I'd also like to see a firefighter back, and burgalars. The game feels so empty sometimes without those kinds of NPC's. Like they live in a perfect world that only needs a gardener and mail carrier lol.
    I was just commenting about the firefighter career in another thread. My sprinkler system never seems to work in my game.

xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    Just to name a few

The tragic clown
    Mrs Crumplebottom
    The social bunny
    Bonehilda
    An actual social worker
    the psychologist
    The burglar
    The repo man
    Entertainers
    Backup dancers
    The matchmaker
    Babysitters and nannies

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    Kellieann123Kellieann123 Posts: 507 Member
    Oh man I miss the social bunny so very much... I'd love to have a baby sitter and Bonehilda back. :D
  • Options
    lephantlephant Posts: 12 New Member
    Why do they have to be NPCs? How about if my babysitter is a teen from another family in the babysitter career and the policewoman that shows up when I have a loud party is my neighbour?

Get caught breaking the law and suffer a relationship hit with the police officer! OR maybe if you're besties she lets you off light?
  • Options
    tasteofsweetnesstasteofsweetness Posts: 131 Member
    lephant wrote: »
    Why do they have to be NPCs? How about if my babysitter is a teen from another family in the babysitter career and the policewoman that shows up when I have a loud party is my neighbour?

Get caught breaking the law and suffer a relationship hit with the police officer! OR maybe if you're besties she lets you off light?

I agree with you on that one, I believe the NPCs should not only just be... "random people the game generates", it should be people you know (Bella Goth for example) to be your babysitter, burgular, cop, etc.
    tumblr_nm1mkrBH4m1ruagyno5_1280.jpg

~tasteofsweetness - Living the Simming Life since late 2000 Sims 3~
    Christmas Cheer ~ Holiday Vibes