Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    lovespandas1lovespandas1 Posts: 635 Member
    Juliee101 wrote: »
    I had my child kleptomaniac steal a 105k car.
    Haha good job!

Juliette moved out after breaking up with Davy Linell.
    I'm gonna miss her but she's not the heir I wanted. Isabella might be the one, not sure!
    Penny is getting closer to learning the Bottled Witch's Brew potion. I'll have Alexander catch her a toad.
    you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    Juliee101 wrote: »
    I had my child kleptomaniac steal a 105k car.

@Juliee101 ... girl_cool.gif
    Wow ... That's a pretty big jump from Kleptomaniac to Grand Theft Auto.
    But Hey ... Whatever gets the job done ... Works for me!
    Juliette moved out after breaking up with Davy Linell.
    I'm gonna miss her but she's not the heir I wanted. Isabella might be the one, not sure!
    Penny is getting closer to learning the Bottled Witch's Brew potion. I'll have Alexander catch her a toad.

@lovespandas1 ... KNIPOGEN2.gif
    Oh Yeah, Go Penny ... Don't be sitting all "back of the bus".
    Getting close to a point where you can give that sister of yours an attitude adjustment.

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Alice Update:

Who says lightning induced shock therapy doesn't have its advantages ... JUICHEN5.gif

Kinner%20066_zpslunpudpl.jpg

• Options
    1gg4tt.jpg

Penny became a witch after Isabella found a Witch potion in the shop!
    Isabella also searched the fairy building thing.. She found some fairy dust, and used it..

303g6eg.jpg
    11m82lf.jpg

Cool!
  • Options
    CoolBlueJay902CoolBlueJay902 Posts: 491 Member
    So, I uploaded a copy of the house, that I made and is feeling proud of, to the Exchange. I know that I made the first house upload, but I took that down because I forgot to remove some wall decorations. The second edition of the house doesn't have any wall decoration, because I took those down.

Other than that, been editing some of the Sims I made. Editing Sims, as in changing them, so they doesn't look weird/strange.
  • Options
    So, I uploaded a copy of the house, that I made and is feeling proud of, to the Exchange. I know that I made the first house upload, but I took that down because I forgot to remove some wall decorations. The second edition of the house doesn't have any wall decoration, because I took those down.

Other than that, been editing some of the Sims I made. Editing Sims, as in changing them, so they doesn't look weird/strange.

@CoolBlueJay902 ...
    Link your studio on the old Sims 3 site so we can check your build out.
    Have a Great Afternoon ... Happy Simming!

• Options
    CoolBlueJay902CoolBlueJay902 Posts: 491 Member
    @BlackSand ...

My username on the old Sims 3 website is the same as the username I uses for this forums.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I left the house empty, because I want people to decorates the house in their own ways. So, uh, I don't know how you're going to decorates the house.

Either way, happy simming!
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    BlackSand wrote: »
    Alice Update:

Who says lightning induced shock therapy doesn't have its advantages ... JUICHEN5.gif

Kinner%20066_zpslunpudpl.jpg

Something tells me Alice may have potential after all,I am thinking it is the well maintained ficus in the room,but could be the tidy desk area, either way she may grow out of the child phase start taking life seriously and possibly one day and get a decent education.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    1gg4tt.jpg

Penny became a witch after Isabella found a Witch potion in the shop!
    Isabella also searched the fairy building thing.. She found some fairy dust, and used it..

303g6eg.jpg
    11m82lf.jpg

Cool!

Awesome picture of penny.Toss her in a Tinkerbell costume and that shot is perfect. <3

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2015

Something tells me Alice may have potential after all,I am thinking it is the well maintained ficus in the room,but could be the tidy desk area, either way she may grow out of the child phase start taking life seriously and possibly one day and get a decent education.

@CravenLestat ... Uh, Nope ... No potential here ... And what would you know about a decent education Mr. "It Puts The Lotion On" ... ec0681c1ac4d53e235c487fe5ae969a2-1.gif

Post edited by BlackSand on
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    So Elisha and Alexander went away for a few days on vacation.
    Penny got a call from one of her friends that she should throw a party!
    Just before this, I had built her a custom home away from home just for her! The house is SUPER duper basic cause we don't have much money but Alexander will be working on that! He's a Gene Therapist already!

21cy0s1.jpg

Of course it's a separate lot so we're still in the legacy household. No cheating here, folks! (Ok, sometimes a little bit..)

Invited all her friends, I made over all of them, so they look a lot better.
    She threw a party and the first thing everyone does..

1538xgi.jpg

Play with the fire. OK, sure!
    Everyone danced, too!

i52hap.jpg

Someone had to pass out, so Penny did..
    Isabella had to come, she's never seen Penny's lair yet so.. Why not?

The police came and.. said to "keep it down", didn't really break up the party or anything.

She also stayed the night!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Quite an odd sight, from Isabella..

mh66th.jpg

A smile!
    The parents got home.. The house was cleaned as quick as possible, and no complaints were made, good I guess!

Thinking of uploading Penny (my avi) but I'm not 100% sure yet.
    Post edited by lovespandas1 on
  • Options
    tiffrenee07tiffrenee07 Posts: 682 Member
    Had an unexpected pregnancy. My sim Summer is having a boy, moved in the father and did some remodeling to her apartment over the garage. I kinda want her to have some peace and quiet but her family likes to hang out at her place. *shrugs* She doesn't seem to mind tho.
  • Options
    OzGuyOzGuy Posts: 57 Member
    I'm Back!
    Really split on what to do regarding aging, isn't there food you can cook that can give you immortality? maybe if i put it on my wishlist someone nice here will make it for me ;)

If worse comes to worse, i will copy the household i have now and simply have one with aging and one without! Also where can i find the mods so i can move people out but still have control of them? I really want Vinnie and his partner to be able to have kids, but because my sim and his wife already have 4 they can't atm!

Will post pics when Isla the oldest ages up, shouldnt be long only a sim day away :)
  • Options
    OzGuy wrote: »
    I'm Back!
    Really split on what to do regarding aging, isn't there food you can cook that can give you immortality? maybe if i put it on my wishlist someone nice here will make it for me ;)

If worse comes to worse, i will copy the household i have now and simply have one with aging and one without! Also where can i find the mods so i can move people out but still have control of them? I really want Vinnie and his partner to be able to have kids, but because my sim and his wife already have 4 they can't atm!

Will post pics when Isla the oldest ages up, shouldnt be long only a sim day away :)

@OzGuy ...
    With Life Fruit, Deathfish, Level 10 Cooking Skill and the recipe from the bookstore ... You can make Ambrosia (Food of the Gods).
    In the game ... Eating Ambrosia resets the age of your Sim to the first day of their current Life Stage*.
    Everyone else will age to whatever you have the Options set to ... And the person who eats the Ambrosia will start aging again ... Just from the beginning of their current Life Stage.

*Babies and Toddlers cannot eat Ambrosia.

As for the Mods ... NRAAS

• Options
    Isabella's first prom!
    Penny came too, why not.
    The most stylish girls there:

2diejhw.jpg

I like how Fancy (or whatever that song is called..) started playing in my head when I saw this..
    lol.
  • Options
    Screenshot-2000_zpsnyexgyks.jpg?t=1434431017

Finally caved in and got a Photobucket account.
    The editor is really nice; I'll probably never use it because I never actually edit my screenshots.
    Not a single one. Except the one in this post.
    I like keeping my game honest? And.. being lazy!
  • Options
    OzGuyOzGuy Posts: 57 Member
    BlackSand wrote: »
    OzGuy wrote: »
    I'm Back!

@OzGuy ...
    With Life Fruit, Deathfish, Level 10 Cooking Skill and the recipe from the bookstore ... You can make Ambrosia (Food of the Gods).
    In the game ... Eating Ambrosia resets the age of your Sim to the first day of their current Life Stage*.
    Everyone else will age to whatever you have the Options set to ... And the person who eats the Ambrosia will start aging again ... Just from the beginning of their current Life Stage.

*Babies and Toddlers cannot eat Ambrosia.

As for the Mods ... NRAAS

Thank you! If i can find the time to get my fishing skill up to catch deathfish and you have to grow life fruit yeah? not the best gardiner either :persevere: it wouldn't let me change the options to non-aging though, which i thought was weird! Anyway thanks :smile:
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    A few pictures from one of my games. My sims name is Ruthie Crowe. The new house that she moved into on Island Paradise was haunted.
    [img][/img]Screenshot_zpsexicl9ss.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-5_zpsxyxq0aom.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-3_zpsoyr2kg4y.jpg
    [img][/img]Screenshot-6_zps5q74t0n8.jpg

• Options
    edited June 2015
    Great update on its way.Have much to report and something happened that really got me all excited (Not Betty Simovitch having a sleepover) but just as good(pictures will be shown).Went on a trip to Egypt and met my newest kindnap victim :o and also am 4 items short of completing my museum at my house.Pearl reached the top of her Science career and has been busy zapping everything in her path to get moodlets etc.Guess what happens now when you eat food from the fridge? You get a Tranquil Moodlet :D and One of my Kitchen chairs at my dinner table gives the Cheered up moodlet. o:) But have a question when it says something has been...(forget the word Ionized or whatever the word is) what does that mean or do? My dishwasher and stove both have it.Am going to crack up if I can get my bed to give a certain moodlet (Just finished WooHoo and get a *submarine adventure* moodlet) that is some nasty stuff right there. :D Or would roll on the floor laughing if after WooHoo got the *Too many people* moodlet... :D alright will stop, can do this all day, brb with some great pics.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @Blazerntq still uploading my pics but your pics are great,good graphics settings too :p I always applaud that.Use the hairstyle Ruthie has all the time.LOVE <3 your ghost picture too that is sooo awesome the angle catches the bush behind her perfectly making her extra creepy looking.. :o

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @CravenLestat Thanks so much. Your very own gameplay has inspired me to send Ruthie on adventures as soon as she has the money to travel.
  • Options
    Pre trip family Karaoke night

Screenshot-3_zpssnovkofs.jpg

Love this pic of Pearl *that face* :o Smexy

Screenshot-6_zpsfmivcf5s.jpg

Of course everybody is watching TV minding their business yet Jolene is plotting how to kill everyone,man she is a monster guys I am serious

Screenshot-8_zpsewobet5c.jpg

Now it gets good Pearl is making friends with my next kidnapped family member,you wait till she gets to SV.Do not be fooled she is hiding her hottness (can spot the diamonds in the rough) and I know the perfect look for her.That will be when I play later.Shadia Rashid pack your bags girl!!!

Screenshot-17_zpsc9u4isvz.jpg

So I am doing the tomb and open a chest it triggers a mummy.As you can see below my guy is super scared. :D

Screenshot-19_zpsdsqfrdqf.jpg

Why you gotta sneak up on me bro!!! Come get some.

Screenshot-20_zpslg1y27sp.jpg

Quarterback sacked this fool like a 300 LB linebacker

Screenshot-21_zpsdaqljbhx.jpg

Grandmaster martial artist + Max athletic + it is my simself = THIS

Screenshot-22_zpssl9bgphz.jpg

The part mentioned earlier that got me super excited,well Pearl was in the graveyards basement in Egypt charming a snake

Screenshot-27_zpslv7u0bjt.jpg

You are not going to believe who walks by her exploring Egypt.....

Wait for it......

Wait.......

Friggin Sun Young Kim ,you guys know me and she is in my Sims top 10 of beautiful Premades.Plus she has graced my games in other saves.This made my day.

Screenshot-25_zpsx73omwgq.jpg

Caught this awesome screenshot right before she slept in the sarcophagus she was opening. <3

Screenshot-26_zpsdutiy8k5.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @blazerntq -Great update!
    @lovespandas1 -Great pictures!
    @tiffrenee07 -I had a sim get pregnant unexpectedly and she gave birth to twins.They kept the babies because they had enough money to raise the children and live on a large lot.
    @Ozguy -I use NRaas Mods and can turn aging off for a single sim or a family.
    @CravenLestat -Great update!I might send my sims to have a vacation in Bridgeport using NRaas traveler.You've been very lucky with Mod-free play so far and I hope your luck holds out.I wasn't so lucky and had to play heavily Modded out or quit playing.
    Here's another building update on Deery Meadows focusing on the town hall.
    I extended the town hal out to the side a little on one side.
    18813183852_fcc1c0b068_c.jpg
    Here's a shot of the staircases I've got in so far.I used some CC sprial stars from TSR.
    18791971386_4d64d332cb_c.jpg
    Here's the upstairs divided into rooms.
    18791981296_3315d0f9dd_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Trip down memory lane,Sun young Kim in one of my older games. <3 Now you see why she is top 10 in premades. :kissing_heart:

Screenshot-851_zpsoavbdq5m.jpg

Screenshot-894_zpsewljrve4.jpg

DfydFiZ.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top