Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Hot Tubs: The importance of WooHoo

I'm pumped for hot tubs, but I'd like clarification on one thing ... Can you #%$& in it ?

The options for WooHooing are currently pretty limited, so the addition of the hot tub will be greatly appreciated.

Id hate to find out that a new family oriented activity item cost us the classic family MAKING activity in the process.

Plain Jane vanilla woohoo is getting a little old.

Comments

• Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    I agree. What ever happened to shower WooHoo?
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    SImGuruGraham just confirmed on twitter you will be able to woohoo in the hot tub
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Yeah! (Fist bump)
  • Options
    pezhead7pezhead7 Posts: 838 Member
    We can go ahead and close this thread.
    The Gurus can chalk this up as a serious win.
  • Options
    HamsysincyHamsysincy Posts: 142 Member
    edited June 2015
    Huh...i find it dumb to have to pay for woohoo in the hot tub...
    Post edited by Hamsysincy on
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    klch87 wrote: »
    Huh...i find it dumb to have to pay to have woohoo in the hot tub...
    Me too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    TeresitaTeresita Posts: 630 Member
    I won't be satisfied until we get shower woohoo *nods*
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    I think I can safely say that this is by no means a "win" for the Gurus. After all, they're wanting to charge us ten bucks for an item that came with both The Sims *and* The Sims 2 base games. Oh sure, they'll throw in some new patio furniture, new swimsuits and new hairdos...but that's about it...oh yes, and a new grill. whoopee.

Sorry, EA, I'm keeping my ten bucks.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    Hot Tubs, no thank you.
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Hmmm, having to buy a SP for hot tubs now, are we? Remember when we got at least one hot tub with the base game(s)? Now we have to pay to get the first one? Guess we'll have to buy a SP for a dishwasher and food processor too.
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited June 2015
    Jarsie9 wrote: »
    I think I can safely say that this is by no means a "win" for the Gurus. After all, they're wanting to charge us ten bucks for an item that came with both The Sims *and* The Sims 2 base games. Oh sure, they'll throw in some new patio furniture, new swimsuits and new hairdos...but that's about it...oh yes, and a new grill. whoopee.

I just love how they think this BS will work with fans like it did with TS3.

Sorry, but you at LEAST need to develop a decent base game for this to be REMOTELY viable.

Advice for all: If you care about the franchise, don't give in.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »

Sorry, but you at LEAST need to develop a decent base game for this to be REMOTELY viable.

I care about the franchise. I also like Sims 4. I am of the genuine opinion that it's a good game.

It's almost like you're trying to convince me I should buy a pack I'm only vaguely interested in, just out of spite against being constantly told that the game I like better than it's predecessors is plum and I shouldn't buy things for it.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited June 2015

I care about the franchise. I also like Sims 4. I am of the genuine opinion that it's a good game.

It's almost like you're trying to convince me I should buy a pack I'm only vaguely interested in, just out of spite against being constantly told that the game I like better than it's predecessors is plum and I shouldn't buy things for it.

It's my advice. Follow it or don't, makes no difference to me.
  • Options
    ShaobunShaobun Posts: 1,155 Member

Advice for all: Buy what you want to buy, don't buy what you don't want. Don't let anyone tell you what you should or shouldn't find fun (unless it hurts people or animals, then don't do it). Don't expect that anything will be game changing unless it's something that would change the game for you. (Tents were game changing for me for a while)
    Customers don’t expect you to be perfect. They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong. ~ Donald Porter
  • Options
    TiffanyLea007TiffanyLea007 Posts: 1,068 Member
    edited June 2015
    Wrong thread. My bad. -Delete-
  • Options
    astridewastridew Posts: 2 New Member
    I think that the game base should offer what the sims 3 base game offered, AT LEAST. Yes, I mean TODDLERS. If it's a sucessor of the sims 3, shouldn't it be better by default? Then why is it lacking all the basics? I'm sorry EA, Maxis, etc: I actually like the game, but it's heartbreaking to remember the sims 3's toddlers, so at least until toddlers show up, I'm not buying anything else.
    Maybe if they give me toddlers, I buy all the expansion and game packs, but until that happens, we'll never know.
    Adding to the lack of toddlers, pleaaaaseeee bring back elevator, shower and *free* hot tub woohoo! And if there's a seasons expansion, iglu woohoo and leaf pile woohoo!! Whatever happened to creativity?
  • Options
    warezgeekwarezgeek Posts: 32 Member
    Dont worry friends it seems anything added to the game not bought from EA gets removed during updates. Not good enough that you purchase the game, they want only their mods in the game or they get deleted during updates. EA must mean 🐸🐸🐸🐸 or idiots in sim language.
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    Mods don't get deleted. They get disabled. Go back and read the patch notes again. The mods are still there. You just have to go into your game and re-enable them. There's a huge difference between being deleted and being disabled.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Also make sure to be careful as some mods may not function properly with updates and need to be reported to the creator so they can be updated to work again.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1