Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spiral Staircases!!

PLEASE!!!! and squared l-shape ones (I'm not sure what you call them)

Comments

• Options
    Thebookthief24Thebookthief24 Posts: 1,327 Member
    You nearly gave me a heart attack! I thought they'de been announced for a patch or something.
    "Clearly , I have made some bad decisions."
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    SimSara wrote: »
    PLEASE!!!! and squared l-shape ones (I'm not sure what you call them)

Stairs with landings
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I make L shaped stairs all the time in my builds. There is a video about it somewhere. I usually put a bathroom and a homework area on the landing just off the partly exposed kitchen that overlooks the den/bar family area.
  • Options
    AurievaAurieva Posts: 83 Member
    > @SimSara said:
    > PLEASE!!!! and squared l-shape ones (I'm not sure what you call them)
    Unrelated but I love your avatar! Is it by any chance Miss Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction? (I have a bit of an obsession with Uma Thurman haha)
    - Auri

My TS4 Teen Runaway Challenge:
    Prologue
    Chapter 1
  • Options
    CillianLoverCillianLover Posts: 405 Member
    I need spiral staircases so bad! Regular ones take up too much room.
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    Spiral staircases would be a dream come true. <3 The leave so much more space than the normal ones.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    isfreakisfreak Posts: 117 Member
    can I bring this back because i need it too.
  • Options
    OoohDeathOoohDeath Posts: 55 Member
    Don't forget ladders!
    c4c8b0c9796f9ae79dbc7b917589e3e3.jpg
  • Options
    DameGiggsyDameGiggsy Posts: 416 Member
    Love them.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Yes, we definitely need the spiral staircases back. They were for use in the home library since they take less space than that of the normal staircases do. That and I would like to see the ladders that we had on the houseboats in Sims 3 return. :)
  • Options
    Simmer724Simmer724 Posts: 106 Member
    I would love to see the L shaped staircases, I actually have this floor plan book I got a few years back that have blue prints of awesome houses that I like to design. A lot call for that staircase, but you can't alter it in TS4 with platforms and whatnot.
  • Options
    simladysimlady Posts: 25 New Member
    Spiral staircases are the best, they take up the least amount of space
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I love spiral staircases. It will be nice to see them return someday.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Here!Here!
  • Options
    SimSaraSimSara Posts: 534 Member
    Simmer724 wrote: »
    I would love to see the L shaped staircases, I actually have this floor plan book I got a few years back that have blue prints of awesome houses that I like to design. A lot call for that staircase, but you can't alter it in TS4 with platforms and whatnot.

what floor plan book did you get? I often use floor plans that I find on google images! :)
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Elevators...
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    WitchjyWitchjy Posts: 20 Member
    Yes, yes, yes! I've been waiting for them since the game's release
  • Options
    BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    I loved the spiral stair cases for my smaller homes, I'm a small family home type builder so they saved me a lot of space.
    giphy.gif

• Options
    Whovian97Whovian97 Posts: 392 Member
    YASSSSSS PLEASE SIM GURUS PLEASE!

Spiral and L-Shaped Staircases would be amazing! It's 2015 and I think EA's systems are advance enough to have these without bogging down the game!
    siggy2_zpsxccvrfnz.png
    FIND ME ON THE GALLERY: holdenwade97
  • Options
    pigletbaby82pigletbaby82 Posts: 72 Member
    Agreed big time. Miss stairs that don't take up alot of floor space like spiral ones or the stairs we got in the old mill set for S3. Just more choice would be better than the limited colours and styles we have right now.
  • Options
    Whovian97Whovian97 Posts: 392 Member
    Agreed big time. Miss stairs that don't take up alot of floor space like spiral ones or the stairs we got in the old mill set for S3. Just more choice would be better than the limited colours and styles we have right now.

Yes agreed! need more color swatches for sure!
    siggy2_zpsxccvrfnz.png
    FIND ME ON THE GALLERY: holdenwade97
  • Options
    ReitannaReitanna Posts: 294 Member
    I agree, ladders would be awesome. I hate the sims 4 stairs, they are so bulky. spiral staircases are so... pleasing to the eye.
    I'm so old, I remember when "hashtags" were called POUND SIGNS.

K7ZEXAi.png
  • Options
    SpaggelaarSpaggelaar Posts: 1 New Member
    Would be awesome to have spiral staircases
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Another vote for both spiral stair cases and L shaped stairs!
  • Options
    RoseyaSimi4RoseyaSimi4 Posts: 105 Member
    My idea I have is we get roller skates. We have ear buds in the game the skate would work that way. My idea feels pretty edgy, spiral stairs sounds edgy but I feel like roller skate would go into an expansion pack cause it be giving something new in the game. Sims 4 programmers would have to think of the other element that would make spiral stairs and roller skates work in one pack. I was being modest and my idea would fit a game pack until I realized it wouldn't work for a game pack. This is just an idea but they're adding pets so wouldn't roller skates would be nice for later on. I have my pitch to give but I don't where I could ask directly to authorities of who working on sims 4 stuff.