Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who Else Does Sims 4 Let's Plays Here? Or Other Sims Games

Comments

• Options
    AJroxs18AJroxs18 Posts: 311 Member
    I do Sims 4 challenges and am starting a LP soon. My channel is AJGames: youtube.com/channel/UC9jElkkbf9X0xj3i8Gfgksg
    >>>:Follow me on Origin and follow on the Gallery: @ AJroxs18:<<<
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Just wrapped up my third LP. Sad, but good, now I can start two new ones.
    Can't wait for the new world so I can start building for one of them. :D
  • Options
    coocoosimcoocoosim Posts: 325 Member
    Hey guys, as well as my Goth Family LP I've started a new series! The Bunker Challenge :D
    Let me know what you think of this new challenge/legacy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3AhcTz3KQQ
    Let's Play The Goth Family, here!
    Watch The Bunker Challenge, here!
    AND while you're at it, here's my simblr! :D
  • Options
    coocoosim wrote: »
    Hey guys, as well as my Goth Family LP I've started a new series! The Bunker Challenge :D
    Let me know what you think of this new challenge/legacy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3AhcTz3KQQ

Sounds cool. Subbed.

Your talking about Sims in public vid is funny (and true) LOL!
  • Options
    SimmerPTSimmerPT Posts: 128 Member
    edited June 2015
    > @niecee4 said:
    > Yes! I have just started my first ever YouTube series. And its showing my 100 Baby Challenge. Im new to uploading on YouTube so im experimenting with different screen recording software and video editors. If you have any tips or suggestions please let me know.
    >

I also experimented a bit on the video resolutions and diferent video recorders and editors. For now I'm using LoiLo Game Recorder and for editing I use Corel Video Studio. I tried to record with Corel Video Studio but my laptop can't handle running both the sims 4 and this recorder, so the video would not record properly and it wold just freeze the images on something and just record the audio. LoiLo it's better because it does't consume as much RAM and so it records smoothly even with high definitions. Also it shows your fraps and elapsed recording time while in-game window. The only bad aspect is that in the recording it doesn't capture the mouse pointer.

Hope this helps. If you would like to visit my channel up on Youtube here
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbCfavR8IDxEg21TqW_rCtw
    Post edited by SimmerPT on
    cpbbxqP.png
    Origin ID:badana90
    Blog:simmerptstories.wordpress.com/
    Youtube Channel:Simmer Pt
    Let's Play:The Drifter Challenge House 003
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    I love this thread, Simmers are so supportive of one another :)
  • Options

Sounds cool. Subbed.

Your talking about Sims in public vid is funny (and true) LOL!

Haha! Thanks a bunch @Spacey72659 :D
  • Options
    Simmer_RaySimmer_Ray Posts: 534 Member
    best thread made i been looking for alot of new youtubes who play the sims to watch and enjoy
    6d857729b5cf50b45c3a0cb8a112146f.gif
  • Options
    krh09krh09 Posts: 66 Member
    TCJG wrote: »
    I very recently started making Sims 4 let's plays and I was wondering who else on this forum does let's plays? Do you do the legacy challenges? Or just regular let's plays? Or both? I would love to know. Thanks

Sorry if this sort of question is frowned upon on this forum.. My bad.

Hey there! I do lets play videos. I've only uploaded one so far but I will be posting every Thursday. Think I'm going to do the 100 baby challenge this upcoming Thursday (or start it at least).
  • Options
    SimsOMediaSimsOMedia Posts: 175 Member
    Howdy, I do let's plays. I normally upload 3 - 5 videos a week between a couple of different playlists I have.
    Find me here:
    Tumblr
    Youtbe

download%201.jpg
  • Options
    I have a question for those Sims Youtubers here!
    Have any of you noticed a decline in your viewers recently?
    I find that I'm still gaining subscribers, but my views have dramatically declined recently. My videos from a few months ago were gaining over a thousand views, and now I'm battling to get over one hundread views. Has anyone else noticed this trend?
  • Options
    I find that I'm still gaining subscribers, but my views have dramatically declined recently. My videos from a few months ago were gaining over a thousand views, and now I'm battling to get over one hundread views. Has anyone else noticed this trend?

Never noticed. Mine are always low. My only ones that got thousands were the ones I did around Get to Work - most especially the bakery. Other then that, I'm lucky to get 100. Most of mine don't even close on 50.
    I just don't look b/c sometimes it's disheartening.
  • Options
    SimsOMediaSimsOMedia Posts: 175 Member

Never noticed. Mine are always low. My only ones that got thousands were the ones I did around Get to Work - most especially the bakery. Other then that, I'm lucky to get 100. Most of mine don't even close on 50.
    I just don't look b/c sometimes it's disheartening.

I don't have a lot of subscribers or viewers, but I have noticed the same thing as well. I'm wondering if it's because of simmer's views on TS4. I know a lot of people aren't happy, and whenever I took a break from the game I couldn't watch it on youtube.
    Find me here:
    Tumblr
    Youtbe

download%201.jpg
  • Options
    I was thinking perhaps it was due to the Sims 4 hype not being as big as it was when I started. Who knows?

I don't like to focus on view counts either (for the same reason, it can be quite disheartening), however I do like to see my audience is growing and enjoying the content I am putting out.
  • Options
    niecee4niecee4 Posts: 86 Member
    Here's a link to one of my videos.The Sims 4 - Episode 1 - Asylum Challenge: https://youtu.be/fRsBHOvmSmM
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    edited May 2016
    I havne't noticed a differnce

Post edited by ChelleJo on
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    MaggiSimmerMaggiSimmer Posts: 1,314 Member
    I don't do lets plays, but I make a plethora of CAS, CC, and speed builds! Check my channel out: www.youtube.com/MaggiSimmer
    1ph6o6.gif

Check out The Sims 4 High Fashion Showcase, a custom content based magazine about the Sims!

The Sims 4 Tally to the Top!

Or check out my beauty blog, Infinite Beauty!
  • Options
    Southernbelle1283Southernbelle1283 Posts: 398 Member
    I've started a Let's Play, user SimmerDownSouth. It's a rotation game with a bunch of premades and a handful that I've made. I also have a Wonder Child Challenge and a Room Challenge I have set up and ready to go. Please check it out. The first is a little long while I was getting used to things but it will level out.
    Signature-Light-2.jpg

Origin ID: simmerdownsouth
    Twitter: @simmerdownsouth
    My Sims 4 Blog/Stories: http://www.simmerdownsouth.com/
    YouTube Channel: SimmerDownSouth
  • Options

I've noticed my views have dropped, too. My subscribers is still going up. But my sub to views ratio is out of wack. I have like 190 Subs but some videos only get maybe 6 views. What I figure is happening is some people only sub for a certain video series (I do LP's, room builds, and CAS videos). Anyways, that's what I think. I could totally be off the mark, though.

It's interesting! I suppose with so many Simmers out there, it can be hard for all subscribers to watch all the videos we put out. I think you're right with people subscribing for certain series'!
  • Options
    krh09krh09 Posts: 66 Member
    I made a "genetics challenge" video, if anyone's interested in watching it. If you've made one of your own, definitely link me to your video so I can watch :)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7lTVPZqMBG8
  • Options
  • Options
    xSims4everxSims4ever Posts: 44 Member
    I make let's plays :). Currently I have one about GTW, Starting a Bakery and Spa day. I'm also doing the Bachelor challenge from xurbansimsx. You can find me on youtube under the name Sims4ever.
    Gallery ID: xSims4Ever
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBH3-hCFM7aKynOWkPqF9rQ
  • Options
    GalaxySimmerYTGalaxySimmerYT Posts: 2 New Member
    I do Lets Plays! Hope you enjoy :) youtube.com/#/channel/UC_kKEYZqzZ3tQNjCv_C-cEg
  • Options
    ScreeniesimmerScreeniesimmer Posts: 55 Member
    Yeah, I was wondering the same! I really want to start doing let's play's and I actually created a channel on youtube, but I can't seem to find a good program to record the whole thing on. I feel like I really need some pro advice. I am going to do the SettlerChallenge, and I deleted ALL of (can't remember the name of the city... Not Oasis springs, not Magnolia promenade, Not Newcrest.) that city, and then NEWGREST came along. So I deleted the whole of that city for frickin' nothing!
  • Options
    xSims4everxSims4ever Posts: 44 Member
    I record with a progrem that's called Action! I like it :)
    Gallery ID: xSims4Ever
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBH3-hCFM7aKynOWkPqF9rQ