Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What other careers would everyone be interested in?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Youtube Superstar (For Teens and up)
    Film Producer/Actor (Child actors to Elders)
    Music Artist
    Politics: Mayor, President, King/Queen
    I'd open More of the existing part time jobs to adults and more full time jobs Teens could intern for.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    OoohDeathOoohDeath Posts: 55 Member
    A career I'd love to see but know will never happen is mortician/funeral director. Sims die, don't they?
    c4c8b0c9796f9ae79dbc7b917589e3e3.jpg
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Recording studio + musician career would be awesome! I'd love to form a band with my sims and have them play at venues. It would also be quite cool to see a recording studio, my sims would go crazy with so many instruments to play.

I'd like to see an active business career. We have never seen an actual business office in the sims, with cubicles, watercoolers, etc.
  • Options
    CaughtkneeCaughtknee Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2015
    - fire fighter (active)
    - vet (rabit hole or active)
    - military (active)
    - education path (rabit hole can't really see this as an active one)
    - politition (active)
    - psycologist (rabit hole or active)
  • Options
    HamsysincyHamsysincy Posts: 142 Member
    Military career - my hunk Sims didn't get buffed up for nothin'. They need to be tested out on the battlefield!

Paranormal investigator career - Sims can finally investigate who mysteriously removed all ladders in the pool, drowning other sims.

Engineering career - Sims can invent robot to clean up their house or machine that makes food instead of cooking.
  • Options
    Ashley SimsAshley Sims Posts: 217 Member
    Jnyx wrote: »
    I think a Vet would be a cool active career. I'd like the politician career to come back as an active one as well.

I really enjoyed what Sims 3 did with the political career. You went into a rabbit hole everyday but you still had to host parties to get sponsors I felt actively involved in my Sim's work life but not suffocated with endless responsibly. I really enjoyed it.
    mnXJJis.png
  • Options
    MightydanMightydan Posts: 2,983 Member
    Now that I think about it, a maid career would be pretty cool. You'd get to send your sims to other houses and cook, do the dishes, laundry and cleaning.

An involved thieve career would be pretty sick! Sneak in other sims houses at night while they sleep and steal stuff. Just imagine a sneaking system making the residents randomly wake up and go to random rooms so you have to avoid them.
  • Options
    MeganZombieeMeganZombiee Posts: 59 Member
    I would really enjoy the childcare profession, honestly.
    oapudl5efef.png
    Origin ID: MeganZombiee
    Twitter: MeganZombiee