Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you excited for the new world?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Barghaest wrote: »
    I'm more interested in what else will be patched along with the new world. 15 more lots isn't enough to make me enthusiastic about Sims 4 again (especially not with news about Fallout 4 coming soon :smiley: ).
    I agree I can't wait for FO4 to comeout. :)

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I'm liking the new Version of Pendula view more than the original
    15273652836_9ec1eefedb_c.jpg
    I didn't like this one because of all the pathways leading around the houses the playground and the community garden.
    but in the new it's less of that.
    newcrest-nuevo-barrio-gratis-sims-4.jpg
    and by the looks of this picture this neighbor hood has been remixed with 5 lots instead of four
    so now I feel obligated to start fresh and build my old houses from scratch make some changes I've been meaning to make.
    Yeah I'm excited.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @Sigzy05 wrote: »
    lilacksb wrote: »
    Wonder if it will have a hidden area like the other two worlds??

I hope so, but I doubt it, Magnolia Promenade didn't came with a secret lot.

Technically, it did. The Hospital and Police Station are in a hidden area, in Magnolia Promenade.
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    @Sigzy05 wrote: »
    lilacksb wrote: »
    Wonder if it will have a hidden area like the other two worlds??

I hope so, but I doubt it, Magnolia Promenade didn't came with a secret lot.

Technically, it did. The Hospital and Police Station are in a hidden area, in Magnolia Promenade.

GTW also has the hidden alien world. So, in a way, it does come with a hidden lot (or lots if you count the careers). It's just not restricted to Magnolia Promenade.

As for the original question: No. I'm not excited. I might have been months ago, but it's too little too late now.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    newcrest-nuevo-barrio-gratis-sims-4.jpg
    and by the looks of this picture this neighbor hood has been remixed with 5 lots instead of four
    so now I feel obligated to start fresh and build my old houses from scratch make some changes I've been meaning to make.
    Yeah I'm excited.

Where can I download those houses!? They look great.
  • Options
    HamsysincyHamsysincy Posts: 142 Member

You can look them up in the community tab in the game and download straight to your neighborhood. There are tons of great houses and sims uploaded by simmers worldwide.
  • Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    klch87 wrote: »

You can look them up in the community tab in the game and download straight to your neighborhood. There are tons of great houses and sims uploaded by simmers worldwide.

I was wondering how I can get those specific houses. Any origin ID or names so I can find them on the gallery!?
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Does anyone know which neighbourhood has the 50x40 lot? And which lot it is?
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    edited June 2015
    It will probably be in this neighbhourhood.
    fullspiral wrote: »

Sims4Newcrest610.jpg

Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    It will probably be in this neighbhourhood.
    fullspiral wrote: »

Sims4Newcrest610.jpg

I'm thinking so too, but I want to know if it's one of the ones on the water, or on the other side of the street.
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    I think I saw three houses placed on the right side of that street in the trailer.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    I think I saw three houses placed on the right side of that street in the trailer.

I just went and watched again to get a sense. You are right. I think it's the one on the top right.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    What will happen if we don't put anything there? Will we still be able to visit this world with empty lots?

• Options
    What will happen if we don't put anything there? Will we still be able to visit this world with empty lots?

Of course CLP. You will still have access to all the public space. However, you will incur a loading screen to any empty lots there. And if you want to travel there, you will have to choose which empty lot is your destination to explore the public space.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

Yes, it would work as if the current worlds were empty, you can still travel wherever you want.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    SnuggieQueenSnuggieQueen Posts: 231 Member
    I can't say that I'm excited, but I appreciate them finally listening to players who were begging for more space. I've only been playing with Oasis Springs and still have a lot of room left, but none of that really matters since I haven't felt like playing this game for a while. Unfortunately, It's going to take more than a few lots to fix the growing apathy many are feeling.

I really am happy that people's concerns about the lack of space has been addressed though. It could have been sooner, but better late than never I suppose.
  • Options
    Awesome. I didn't think we could travel to empty lots.
  • Options
    Simmer724Simmer724 Posts: 106 Member
    Needed indeed. It's amazing how quickly you can run out of room in a world.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    *Shakes fist*

Where are you CAW!!!!? :s
  • Options
    I wish they would show us a picture of how the world icon will look. I"m curious. Yes I know it's just an icon but each neighborhood gets one now.
  • Options
    NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    I wish they would show us a picture of how the world icon will look. I"m curious. Yes I know it's just an icon but each neighborhood gets one now.

Oh good question, I'm wondering it too now !
    I'm curious to see the new map view too