Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We need more decor/objects for homes

Hi All,

I was just out and about looking at some display homes. I was inspired and now I'm posting.

I'd love to have more decor/useable objects for homes and outdoor living.

I'd love to see ceiling fans, air cons, more kitchen items, window items, bathroom items. Just thought it would be cool. It would make Sims 4 more modern.
Aussie_Simmer

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Yes and tropical decor for houses and community lots is needed as well.
  • Options
    HamsysincyHamsysincy Posts: 142 Member
    EA's response: Noted. Thank you for your feedback. We will definitely look into this and extra room decor will be added in the next Stuff Pack. That would be $9.90 please :tongue:
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    klch87 wrote: »
    EA's response: Noted. Thank you for your feedback. We will definitely look into this and extra room decor will be added in the next Stuff Pack. That would be $9.90 please :tongue:

The problem with the latest party stuff pack was that it included no stuff. We really need more, I am so tired of decorating all my bathrooms in blue and brown.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    klch87 wrote: »

The problem with the latest party stuff pack was that it included no stuff. We really need more, I am so tired of decorating all my bathrooms in blue and brown.

It did include some nice new tables and chairs for the dining room.
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    I also hope we get more than 12 objects too.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    have2admithave2admit Posts: 2,246 Member
    Yeah I'm still a little paranoid of adding CC plus the hassle that goes with the patches. We need more décor specifically from Maxis. :)
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    I got rid of mods. I don't like them. Patches can make them not work and stuff up the game. No thanks. I'd rather have something directly from Maxis.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    OoohDeathOoohDeath Posts: 55 Member
    I wish there were more recolors of base game objects patched in.
    c4c8b0c9796f9ae79dbc7b917589e3e3.jpg
  • Options
    dariodario Posts: 43 Member
    More expensives items would be nice. The price tag on 99% of household items are patheticly low compared to potencial earnings. It makes not care about the items i buy. "I need a bed". (Goes directly to the most expensive one, trying to compensate for the ridiculous amounts of cash earned)