Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    LemmyLouch wrote: »
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Seventh baby born and another girl! That makes 6 girls 1 boy!

Awesome. :D You have your Cinderella?

Yes she's my 5th kid!

Yes she's my 5th kid!

Yay! That's awesome. :)

Btw guys, the next part of my Disney Legacy is up. Check it out and let me know what you think. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zH_n3svY2k&feature=youtu.be

You're family is so adorable!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    SpookshowSpookshow Posts: 1,252 Member

Yes she's my 5th kid!

Yes she's my 5th kid!

Yay! That's awesome. :)

Btw guys, the next part of my Disney Legacy is up. Check it out and let me know what you think. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zH_n3svY2k&feature=youtu.be

You're family is so adorable!

Thanks so much. :D Think I'm gunna do a few CAS stuff before bringing out the next part. I got soooo much new cute fantasy stuff today! (Hello woodland elf and unicorn <3) Hahaha
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    It's official! Generation 2 in the kingson family has started It's a hard life Forest (the third kid) aged up and he is now a teen. More parties coming our way which helps Rylan (the father) with his party animal aspiration.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
  • Options
    Rivie wrote: »
    It's official! Generation 2 in the kingson family has started It's a hard life Forest (the third kid) aged up and he is now a teen. More parties coming our way which helps Rylan (the father) with his party animal aspiration.

Congrats on gen 2!

I never pick the party animal aspiration I feel like it's too hard. Qudos to you for trying!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options

Congrats on gen 2!

I never pick the party animal aspiration I feel like it's too hard. Qudos to you for trying!

Thank you!

It was my Snow's husband, I didn't pick his aspiration lol, I'm hoping he gets to complete it before he dies
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Options
    For those doing blogs I was wondering how many pictures do you take? I was uploading them to my imgur to work on my blog and I have like 3000 on there, mostly from this challenge!

I guess I just can't help myself! Also do your screenshots save in order? I'm finding mine to jump out of order.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    For those doing blogs I was wondering how many pictures do you take? I was uploading them to my imgur to work on my blog and I have like 3000 on there, mostly from this challenge!

I guess I just can't help myself! Also do your screenshots save in order? I'm finding mine to jump out of order.

Yeah, I take a lot of picture too but for the most part its just the same picture and me playing with angles. I also delete a lot of them when it comes to actually writing the story, which is often the hardest part! My sceenshots do save in order for the most part lolz. Sometimes when I'm playing like in the night my computer will put side by side my 2:30AM pics next to 2:32PM pics.
    sMggKkh.png

• Options

Oooo yay! Congrats! <3
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options

Sometimes I don't think I take enough screenshots. I go through mine on my computer so I order them by date. I upload them to blogspot, that's when they get mixed up but I usually keep separate folders so it's easy to find them.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Options
    @LemmyLouch thank you!
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Options

Yeah, I take a lot of picture too but for the most part its just the same picture and me playing with angles. I also delete a lot of them when it comes to actually writing the story, which is often the hardest part! My sceenshots do save in order for the most part lolz. Sometimes when I'm playing like in the night my computer will put side by side my 2:30AM pics next to 2:32PM pics.

Agreed the editing is the hardest part. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 these sims and being so adorable!
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options

Agreed the editing is the hardest part. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 these sims and being so adorable!

For right now I usually put about 20 pics per post.
    sMggKkh.png

• Options
    Did you guys see the trailer for the new world for TS4! Its free! And I'm so excited :smile::smile::smiley:
    sMggKkh.png

• Options
    @Emma-LeeXOXO I know! I'm glad it's free and 15 new lots will come in handy for all the kids, starting with Snow's.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Options
    Did you guys see the trailer for the new world for TS4! Its free! And I'm so excited :smile::smile::smiley:

Eeeeep! I can't wait! :D
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    @Emma-LeeXOXO I know! I'm glad it's free and 15 new lots will come in handy for all the kids, starting with Snow's.

I know. I'm since I still have 6 kids in my challenge an 5 need to move out, I'm going to wait to play until the new world come, that way I don't have to do any evictions. I hate evictions :(
    sMggKkh.png

• Options

I know. I'm since I still have 6 kids in my challenge an 5 need to move out, I'm going to wait to play until the new world come, that way I don't have to do any evictions. I hate evictions :(

How do you guys do it when you start moving the kids out? Because to split up the household, don't you have to move them into an existing one? Or else they won't have any money.
    Am I missing something? :P
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    @Emma-LeeXOXO Aw, do you have your lots filled? I still have empty lots and uninhabited houses.

@LemmyLouch I don't know much about it but I thought you could just move them out into their new home. I did that with another save I had but I'm not sure about the money, I just needed them to go live on their own. Or do you mean for the homes? Since I don't play them, I just get FreeRealEstate with the ones that need to move in around my neighborhood
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    @LemmyLouch Yeah. You don't need to worry about funds, which a part of me hates because I think it goes againt the legacy challenge aspect but whatevs.

You just go to manage world, and manage households, then create a new household and move whatever sims you feel like into that household and depending on how many it has that starter fund, so like how 2 sims would start of with 20,000, and the more sims the more money.

For this challenge I usually creating sims for them to date, and then move in with, so they just have the funds with the people they move in with.

I hope I explained that right...

@Rivie I'm running out on one of my other sims file I have. I have like only 3 lots lefts :( So I predict I will probably run out in this too
    sMggKkh.png

• Options
    Puggers127Puggers127 Posts: 63 Member
    [img][/img]snow%20white_zpsrn85jyrv.png
    Here's my Snow White and I also made the Evil Queen...
    [img][/img]evilqueen_zpsao0xlvlm.png
    tumblr_mvow87gegd1sq38yao1_500_zpsyuacpseh.gif

Tumblr/Simblr
    puggers127.tumblr.com

• Options
    @LemmyLouch Yeah. You don't need to worry about funds, which a part of me hates because I think it goes againt the legacy challenge aspect but whatevs.

You just go to manage world, and manage households, then create a new household and move whatever sims you feel like into that household and depending on how many it has that starter fund, so like how 2 sims would start of with 20,000, and the more sims the more money.

For this challenge I usually creating sims for them to date, and then move in with, so they just have the funds with the people they move in with.

I hope I explained that right...

@Rivie I'm running out on one of my other sims file I have. I have like only 3 lots lefts :( So I predict I will probably run out in this too

Yeah you did. :D Thanks hun. <3
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    Puggers127 wrote: »

Your Snow is soooooo cute. I see you're new to this thread, welcome!
    Feel free to check out my YouTube channel if you like, I post my legacy on there. :)
    ALxIrdc.gif
  • Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    Puggers127 wrote: »
    Omg that looks incredible! Now I really want to that with my Sims xD

dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    edited June 2015
    I had Snow evolve one of her plants and I thought this screenshot was pretty cool.
    QUkhZxi.pngI also had Ethan become a detective :3 I had a really good reason for him being a detective but I forget now xD Anyways here is a screenshot of him searching a suspect.
    QgGgoCl.png
    Also I do not know why almost everything is in italics 0_0
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    I had Snow evolve one of her plants and I thought this screenshot was pretty cool.
    QUkhZxi.pngI also had Ethan become a detective :3 I had a really good reason for him being a detective but I forget now xD Anyways here is a screenshot of him searching a suspect.
    QgGgoCl.png
    Also I do not know why almost everything is in italics 0_0

That is a great shot of snow! Very magical!
    suRdkSd.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top