Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Options
    kaylabreeeekaylabreeee Posts: 2 New Member
    These pictures are really great. Can't wait until I can post some of mine.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @DeKay not at all i mean i created Jared Leto and plan on creating other celebs :D I just cant believe i hadnt clicked on that he was the Dylan from Of Machines awh man that takes me back used to listen to them when i was younger

Oo. Is he on the Gallery? I'd love a Jared Leto in my Celebrity Sims game!

OMG I'd love to see your town

I really will start posting screenshots when I get around to playing again! I have some silly ones from Version One of the town, but I like Version Two much better, especially with some of the men having glitzy new suits from the SP.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    @luthienrising yes! he is my ID is LivRoseWhitt and he's under Jared Leto if you cant find him make sure you have custome content enabled
    The custome hair is David Sims long male hairstyle, ive only uploaded him with the long hair but pictured are different looks he's had through the years if you dont want to download the long hair may i suggest the mowhawk look :)
    BeFunky%20Collage_zpsiafvaof1.jpg

<3

That hair is everything!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    I know that many people have already recreated the well-known Pleasant sisters, but I decided to make my own version of them. I like how they turned out.

Here's Angela. Since there was no dress in the shade of green I liked, I just put on this outfit and added the jacket to still let her have her "signature" green.

OHwePNj.png
    5he98Qo.png

Here's her sister Lilith. I went for a red color scheme when I was designing her outfit. Since I always made her a vampire in TS2, I decided to take advantage of the fangs I found today and put them on her.

k8T8ai3.png
    43C0G6b.png
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    Daughter of Don Lothario
    Capture15_zpsaphuvtjv.jpg

Another version using genetics (slightly different Sim)
    Capture16_zpskc8fe9fv.jpg
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    @sillyangel0906 Your Sims are always so gorgeous! Yay, Chris is back! :)

Thank you!! :heart:

Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    EmmySkyEmmySky Posts: 459 Member
    edited May 2015
    Pregnant Savanna went to work this morning, then traveled via wormhole generator to the alien home world for a dance party! Shortly after arriving, she found herself in labor!
    VWBoC3y.png
    Definitely weirder stories!

edit: turns out, you can't give birth on the alien planet (I even tried bb.enablefreebuild and put in a bassinet but it was un-clickable)...also, after several hours, about 7 times wetting herself, a very stinky Savanna returned to the science lab, only to finish out her day of work cleaning herself up and napping on the couch before her day ended and she could go home to have the baby. It was a boy, but I need it to be a girl, so I exited without saving and will get to play that entire scene differently!
    Post edited by EmmySky on
    oh, sylvia, the many faces of you!
    1bjOt3L.png?2
    sylvia is an adorably insane sim who likes to hate children and clean things, interrupting these activities occassionally to
    rail at the world, check her armpits for alien listening devices or play with her dinglehopper (and she's always pulling faces!)
  • Options
    SilverNamaraSilverNamara Posts: 42 Member
    This guy has no idea what "Personal Space" is..
    2exvh20.png

Everytime I see this picture I laugh so hard. The guys just looks so sarcastic about the petals. "Wow.. Those rose petals are just... so original.. and enchanting.. you are truly amazing.."
    sqqqyu.png

Summer just had kinda stood there for a while before deciding she wasn't going to deal with any on-a-date couples that day.
    2dbs11z.png
  • Options
    olyanaesmeolyanaesme Posts: 338 Member
    I know that many people have already recreated the well-known Pleasant sisters, but I decided to make my own version of them. I like how they turned out.

Here's Angela. Since there was no dress in the shade of green I liked, I just put on this outfit and added the jacket to still let her have her "signature" green.

OHwePNj.png
    5he98Qo.png

Here's her sister Lilith. I went for a red color scheme when I was designing her outfit. Since I always made her a vampire in TS2, I decided to take advantage of the fangs I found today and put them on her.

k8T8ai3.png
    43C0G6b.png
    Your sims are so so beautiful! Do you upload them all to the gallery? And I hope you don't mind me asking where you downloaded your cc eyebrows+skin? :blush:
    we way too young to get old <3
  • Options
    olyanaesme wrote: »

OHwePNj.png
    5he98Qo.png

k8T8ai3.png
    43C0G6b.png
    Your sims are so so beautiful! Do you upload them all to the gallery? And I hope you don't mind me asking where you downloaded your cc eyebrows+skin? :blush:

Thank you so much! I upload nearly all of my Sims to the gallery. However, I tend to use a lot of CC and I can't guarantee that they'll look the same without it. If you want the CC list for a particular household, PM me and I'll give you a list of the CC that household contains. :)

Also, I can't give you the links to where I got the skin and eyebrows at this moment because I'm on mobile and it will be very difficult to do that right now. I could PM you tomorrow though. :)
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Angela and Lilith are beautiful!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I think there's something wrong with this co worker. She followed Dylan to the bathroom. LOL.

*in the bathroom*
    "Hi, Ada... I was just trying to use the toilet. Do you mind?"
    iv144aU.jpg

r4puqOd.jpg

"Can you even speak?"
    ay5MwLH.jpg

mKYEdTU.jpg

"You know what? I'll just come back later..."
    YgbN1th.jpg
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    worldofdrakanworldofdrakan Posts: 329 Member
    edited May 2015
    05-23-15_4-40nbspPM_zps8eixwqss.png~original

I'm pretty sure that this is the most gorgeous alien that I've made in my game so far. Her name is Galaxy Mae, and she's quite the character, too: An evil genius who is also a glutton.
  • Options
    It's Elena's first day of real school! :D

NhX3PHL.jpg

She seems to be making friends quickly. :)

VbEEFvI.jpg

Time for PE... :s

nbx0dss.jpg

She jumped at the opportunity to get to know Malcolm Landgraab. I can see them becoming romantic partners... :#

2PGOsad.png

She would seem like the perfect Sim to be in the drama club. :p

D5a22XB.png
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
  • Options
    nebaginebagi Posts: 61 Member
    > @PixelsSquared said:
    > It's Elena's first day of real school! :D
    >
    >
    >
    > She seems to be making friends quickly. :)
    >
    >
    >
    > Time for PE... :s
    >
    >
    >
    > She jumped at the opportunity to get to know Malcolm Landgraab. I can see them becoming romantic partners... :#
    >
    >
    >
    > She would seem like the perfect Sim to be in the drama club. :p

his Parents might be blah, but i LOVE Malcolm! So i say Yes to romance with him! he's in all my games in some form, enemy - love interest - partner - bff. I always try to have him included in some way or another, plus I love that evil laugh of his!
    UQwKoOH.jpg

Origin ID: Otradama
  • Options
    I tried my hand at making Anders from Dragon Age 2. Even though a lot of people in the Dragon Age community don't like him very much because of his... questionable choices, he's probably one of my favorite characters. I guess it's just because of his complex personality.

hoYLAr3.png
    Qwt1DKy.png

Justice.

ZuA2mnV.png

When we get pets, I'm going to give him all of the cats in the world! ;)
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
  • Options
    simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I've literally had so much fun with this family <3

Ashlee and Aubree have this awesome bond. They are always playing with eachother. They are the best of friends.

05-25-15_5-29nbspPM_zpstl5kndge.png

And I still think Aubree is such a little cutie!

05-25-15_5-55nbspPM_zpsr7qmq0fa.png

It was time for Ashlee to age up into a teen. Aaron came round for the party and Phoebe made her the cake. Make a wish!!

05-25-15_6-15nbspPM_zpsreuwgwbv.png

What a beautiful young woman she has become!

05-25-15_6-25nbspPM_zpsrn7bghkt.png

Just like her mother, she wasted no time and got down to finding herself a man! Her and Shane soon became a couple and he was welcomed into the family home. Phoebe doted on him like the son she never had!

05-25-15_6-34nbspPM_zps2qmac6tm.png

They 'messed around' alot. But their bond was strong. They promised themselves to eachother. Although Phoebe was a little shocked, she was happy that her daughter had found some happiness.

05-25-15_6-39nbspPM_zpseklw39fh.png

Phoebe was now just past an adult. Her and the girls went to a friends dinner party and she rocked up in this little number. It's a little too short for a middle aged woman! She was putting on a bit of weight and bags had started to show around her eyes.

05-25-15_6-50nbspPM_zpsxzt4ylgi.png

Ashlee could not stand the sight of her mother dressed like this!

05-25-15_6-48nbspPM_zps8rmakord.png

The adult dinner party at Don's!

05-25-15_6-52nbspPM_zpscv5ykbpr.png

Finally it was time for Aubree to grow up. It was a little emotional for Phoebe. Her baby girl, finally growing up. She felt like she was no longer needed.

05-25-15_7-14nbspPM_zps3qecqrm0.png

She looks so much like her father!

05-25-15_7-21nbspPM_zpsbogmzpxk.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• Options
    DakotaSimsDakotaSims Posts: 93 Member
    I tried my hand at making Anders from Dragon Age 2. Even though a lot of people in the Dragon Age community don't like him very much because of his... questionable choices, he's probably one of my favorite characters. I guess it's just because of his complex personality.

Justice.

When we get pets, I'm going to give him all of the cats in the world! ;)

i can't resist romancing him every time i play. this anders sim is too cute.
    tumblr_nox3soeeO01uw9c6co3_1280.jpg
    enter the world of la vie en rose
  • Options
    KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member
    Look who came by... skinny darth vader :smiley:

2ptvyvb.png

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!

• Options
    RiversRivers Posts: 486 Member
    > @PixelsSquared said:
    > I tried my hand at making Anders from Dragon Age 2. Even though a lot of people in the Dragon Age community don't like him very much because of his... questionable choices, he's probably one of my favorite characters. I guess it's just because of his complex personality.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Justice.
    >
    >
    >
    > When we get pets, I'm going to give him all of the cats in the world! ;)

he looks awesome :D
    sOr7CSq.png
  • Options
    KojiKKojiK Posts: 786 Member
    Don't they look cute together ? <3

110kq61.jpg

EA Game Changer

If inspiration bites, grab on to it!

• Options
    I decided to make an industrial bachelor pad for my vampire Sim, Zachary. I love how it turned out!

o3huEH0.png
    hEaZG18.png

Here, we have the kitchen/eating area. It's small, but functional.

0psiUrU.png

Here, we have the living/office area. The stairs lead up to his bedroom.

ZkjJQTd.png

Here's we have his bedroom. I love the openness of it! It's probably my favorite part of the house.

eh4I2fb.png
    qdhnpGg.png

And here we have Zachary. ;)

ZqXvPB0.png
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
  • Options
    0Chloe0Chloe Posts: 1,922 Member
    "Cora, just how much did you have to drink?"
    FriLW4S.png

"Just one. Honest!"
    Pa8TxZs.png
    nR9bj3xc5JPW0.gif
  • Options
    8952589525 Posts: 109 Member
    Here's my the main rooms of my house for my new family. It's from the gallery, though I did decorate it.

2poy7iw.jpg
    Front of the house

1z1dw0o.jpg
    Back of the house

28003gl.jpg
    Front door view

29lzlg7.jpg
    Living room

20ueovs.jpg
    Dining room

16k55jl.jpg
    Kitchen

15x1e7b.jpg
    Master Bedroom
    Origin: SimmerSmile

• Options
    TildeLTildeL Posts: 188 Member
    I don't get the emotions in Sims 4. They didn't even react to this. He just stood there. Staring. Oh well.
    2dr6jyw.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top