Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas for future stuff packs.

What are your ideas for future stuff packs?

I would love a generic low end fashion, you know regular clothes no weird sparkly OTT things.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2015
    Wedding Stuff Pack

Holiday Stuff Pack

Kitchens and Baths

A Romantic Stuff Pack similar to Master Suites.

A Hobo Stuff Pack for Poor Sims which could introduce trailer parks.
  • Options
    JnyxJnyx Posts: 273 Member
    I think a world themed stuff pack is something everyone would really like.

The CAS content could be more ethnic hairstyles and traditional outfits from all over the world.
    The build/buy content could be [obviously] furniture that is based on traditional and modern styles from all around the world.

I just really want more variation than just generic european/american style things.
  • Options
    EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    I'm positive they will release a Stuff Pack this June, so I hope it will be Summer-theme. :)
  • Options
    bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    They need to make a stuff pack dedicated to each of the different age groups.One for the kids, teens,and elderly. Even though the teens,young adults, adults and elders are the same height, they can still make them with different clothing to suit each group. Like, night clothing, especially!
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    I want a stuff pack full of male fashion. I dont know why the men are always so neglected.
  • Options
    I'm positive they will release a Stuff Pack this June, so I hope it will be Summer-theme. :)
    No more likely a gamepack is next.
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    It would make sense that they would announce it before or at E3 next month. There hasn't been any confirmation that the Sims franchise will be heading to E3.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    I read somewhere that Rachel said Sims 4 would be at E3.
  • Options
    hurfrhurfr Posts: 143 Member
    Does anyone know how many more stuff packs are due to released this fiscal year?
  • Options
    IconicIconic Posts: 427 Member

I doubt that; even though Stuff Packs aren't that much of a big deal, I can't see the second one coming so soon. Especially considering that if history is any indicator, we'll hear about the next expansion or game pack first.
    Yes, I am the one obsessed with Michael Myers.
    Origin ID: iRetr0
    tumblr_ph50sjUexV1r2aobgo3_540.gif
  • Options
    Were way overdue for a Gamepack.
  • Options
    IconicIconic Posts: 427 Member
    Were way overdue for a Gamepack.

It's only been four months, with an expansion and stuff pack in between. How do you determine a second game pack is overdue?
    Yes, I am the one obsessed with Michael Myers.
    Origin ID: iRetr0
    tumblr_ph50sjUexV1r2aobgo3_540.gif
  • Options
    SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    A stuff pack with some group activities.
  • Options
    Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Someone is a bit content hungry... it does take time for stuff to develop...... let's just wait and see. Some news would be nice though.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Would love a spooky game pack or more themed vacation worlds
  • Options
    lovely_bridelovely_bride Posts: 93 Member
    A stuff pack for teens and children. They severely lack content
  • Options
    MichMich Posts: 1 New Member
    I think a stuff pack that focuses on babies, toddlers (Please bring them back!!) and children would be great. More clothes, activities and decor and just little things for younger sims
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Home and Garden stuff pack, including household chore items like laundry and vacuuming
    Family Fun stuff pack, including objects and CAS items for teens and children, plus multi-person activities
    Up From the Bottom stuff pack, focusing on the cheap end of things
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I would like to see something for teens and kids as they have so little still after a basegame and 3 packs :worried:

I see the sims 3 all over again :/

I'm getting pretty bored with the bedroom furnishing for them right now!
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    PallystylePallystyle Posts: 2,415 Member
    I'd like some different eras seen in stuff packs. Like a medieval one or 1920's....etc. They are always great for story telling.
    My Sims 4 Creations= Click Here ;) Find me on origin at Pallystyle
    My Murkland Challenge Adventures: Click Here

• Options
    DarleymikeyDarleymikey Posts: 4,047 Member
    Zombies, Cannibals, and Wasteland Mutants! Or they could just release current babies from their cribs.

No way I'm buying Sims 4, but I do think fans create nice stories/pictures, and I enjoy those. Sinks might be created from buckets, or dried gourds. Seriously, I'd love to see what people create with an apocalyptic themed expansion. Tubs could be troughs, stoves made from road signs bent/bashed together...stuff like that. You could 'angry cook', and that would involve using ingredients that are currently off limits in most civilized societies today.
    wallshot_zps9l41abih.jpg
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    I would like a sports related stuff pack or game pack.

-volleyball net and ball
    -Basketball hoop, court and ball
    -Soccer goal and ball
    -Tennis court, racket, and balls
    -More swimming stuff like diving board and slide
    -Baseball diamond, clothing, bat, and ball
    -Mini golf course, golf clubs, driving range, and golf balls
    -More dancing options such as slow dancing, smustle dance, slap dance, cake dancers, ballet, and breakdancing
    -Ice hockey and street hockey
    -Water skiing
    -Ability to jog as a group
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    architecture architecture architecture :grimace:
    i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    I want cars back. Its weird that our sims just disappear when its work or school time. We had cars in sims 2, bring them back. Oh and dishwashers, please. A kitchen and bath SP with an update that includes cars. Just dreaming. :smile:
  • Options
    JnyxJnyx Posts: 273 Member
    taffy550 wrote: »
    I want cars back. Its weird that our sims just disappear when its work or school time. We had cars in sims 2, bring them back. Oh and dishwashers, please. A kitchen and bath SP with an update that includes cars. Just dreaming. :smile:

I don't understand why people want cars, they wouldn't have the same effect as they did in the open world of Sims 3. And even if they did give people cars, they would just complain about how long it takes to get in them or something of the like.

I doubt cars will ever make an appearance in Sims 4. Compared to all the other "missing" features people want, they seem the most useless.