Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SOLVED: How to upload Played Households to the Gallery?

sholtxsholtx Posts: 832 Member
Hi, I want to know how can I upload the sims from the town to the gallery? Thanks
beXSQcW.jpg
Post edited by sholtx on

Comments

• Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Been wondering this as well.
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    I haver managed single sims through 'plan outfits' (or whatever it is) on the dresser. But families...no idea. I assume 'manage worlds' would be the key but the controls for that are less than clear.
  • Options
    LovelyMelodyLovelyMelody Posts: 896 Member
    well I remember using the testingcheats true cheat then the cas.fulleditmode cheat and then saving the entire family to my library then putting them in the gallery.
    Strawberry_Shortcake_Commision_by_sugarlette.gif <~ my weakness.
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    If you created a family in Create A Sim, they should already be saved to your in-game library. All you would have to do to upload them would be to go to Manage Worlds, then click the Library button, connect to the online gallery (if you're not online yet), go into your personal library, click on the family you want to share, then click the little cloud icon. I did that with two households I made in-game and it worked perfectly.
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    Smidgieroo3Smidgieroo3 Posts: 457 Member
    I open the neighborhood manager at the neighborhood screen and then highlight the family I want to save into the gallery and use the edit bottom right under their picture. It takes the whole family into CAS where you can save them and upload them into the online gallery. Hope that was understandable. I'm not the best at explaining things.
  • Options
    AllyJay82AllyJay82 Posts: 25 Member
    @ Smidgieroo3 Thanks so much! Very helpful!
  • Options
    -x-VVOLF-x--x-VVOLF-x- Posts: 148 Member
    I open the neighborhood manager at the neighborhood screen and then highlight the family I want to save into the gallery and use the edit bottom right under their picture. It takes the whole family into CAS where you can save them and upload them into the online gallery. Hope that was understandable. I'm not the best at explaining things.
    yes but does the family keep all there belongings like inventory

• Options
    copygirl29copygirl29 Posts: 68 Member
    I'm having an issue where my family isn't saved to the library and when I go into create a sim, it doesn't give me the option to save them. Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this. I want to work a different family, but keep this one saved for later.
  • Options
    MeTime85MeTime85 Posts: 142 Member
    I am going to try this ingame. This is so helpful. If I wanted to save a sim with all the necessary skill sets, or the families with babies. Awesome!
    For-forum.jpg
  • Options
    JaSamJaLolJaSamJaLol Posts: 1 New Member
    Make sure to check the "Include custom content" thing.
  • Options
    dkj1994dkj1994 Posts: 1 New Member
    sooooooooooo helpful!
  • Options
    simskajsasimskajsa Posts: 1 New Member
    you can go in to the world manager and the kick on your family an then edit household. When your in CAS you should press the little folder icon at the top of the screen and then you can upload it❤️
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey! It's awesome you want to help out, thankfully in this case the issue was already solved. Considering this thread has been inactive and was solved a while ago I'm going to go ahead and close it off. If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top