Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets Expansion

Really missing the Pets. Would be awesome to have not just our beloved cats and dogs but some exotic pets as well so maybe a zoo could become an option. And I don't know about anyone else but I really need chickens, cows, and horses! I would really love to see the pets have more of a purpose. Like maybe a Sim trait that is Pet Oriented (that works like the Family oriented trait) so our sims miss their pets when they aren't around, perhaps a pet Hoarding trait (that would work like the Geek trait where they can research them online and get a positive moodlet when collecting/adopting strays and a negative moodlet when they haven't collected in awhile) Pet Crazed (for the Sims that only want to talk and be around other people who have pets) Perhaps the pets can have some feelings too. Cause lets face it Pets become playful, sad, lonely, angry and uncomfortable too. And I absolutely can see our Sim folk working at either a Sim Rescue Animal Shelter where they can find care for, aid with Animal births, vaccinate and Adopt out animal pets. Or even a Pet Groomer/Trainer where pets come and our Sim folk wash, dry, style, nails...the whole shabang and of course pets get a positive or negative emotion when getting groomed cause maybe some like the attention and some don't! It would be awesome if it were set up like the other Get to Work professions. And since most of us have already maxed out our Sim towns full of people and creations, it would be awesome if the pets pack had a new town too with more than 3 lots!

I can definitely wait for a university like pack but pets are needed ASAP!
momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

Comments

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I'm rooting for the idea to just live as a family of animals. No humans need to be in the household to create a family
    gray-wolves-hd-wallpapers-free-download-marvelous-hd-wallpapers-of-wolves.jpg

I just hope their fur is well detailed

and I hope cats if a fish or any meat is around they put up their guard.

cat,eden,catcontent,cats-27ce8cd168073b5300ae1534b4f71349_h.jpg

I'm expecting all existing animals to get an upgrade, squirrels in Granite Falls. Wolves, bears, and owls get added to Granite Falls.
    Coyotes, snakes, scorpions added to Oasis.

and yeah last thing more animal variety.
    lions, Wolves, pigs, cows, My sister loves Goats and I know she'd like her sim to have a baby goat as a pet.

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    BumminDorkBumminDork Posts: 67 Member
    As long as I get the ability to have horses and train them and race them with a stables, I'm good. Though a bit more variety and what not and things to do with them *cough* pet store* would be well appreciatied.
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    I like the idea of the animal upgrades to the neighborhoods! That would be awesome and great for the photography skill! Living as an animal family would be cool if you could live in Sylvan Glade or the Grotto with them or something like that. :) Sounds like that would be a different expansion like a Wild one....whereas I was sorta mentioning more of a domestic/show animal type of thing. But hey sounds awesome!

And yes Definitely need horses and a pet store option....they do need more options though.....
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Options
    OneAdorkableGirlOneAdorkableGirl Posts: 2,379 Member
    edited May 2015
    I hope we can have horses again, LOTS of birds (all kinds of different breeds) to tame, and all the pets/animals from Sims 3, and more... but with the "semi-open" areas... I just don't know... if it'll be possible. :(

I miss kittens, cats, and dogs/puppies... and I would love even more furry pets.. like guinea pigs, hamsters, Rabbits would be sooo cool, ducks/swans, and baby ducks would be cute. hehe. I hope that they add competitions, lots of tricks to train your dogs, maybe even some.. for cats, because they're pretty smart. ;p and lots of toys, furniture, and things for the pets.

AND if they do it right, I'd actually really love a Farming Expansion pack.

I want chicken coops, baby chickens, cow milking, LOTS more crops, more garden stuff, statues for our gardens, fountains, horses, horse stables, pigs, sheep/baby sheep, goats, LLAMAS; cotton could be grown and then we could make stuff with it.. to sell.. etc.. Farmers markets, Pumpkin patches (new pumpkin recipes). Wishing wells, etc.

I'd also love a Zoo with all kinds of animals, but that's probably for a different Expansion pack.

I also miss being able to find fish, tropical fish, etc... starfish, and other things from the ocean that we could put into an aquarium. (So.. that's probably more of an "island Paradise" themed expansion pack. I NEED that ep again..with even more features this time around..
  • Options
    mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    edited May 2015
    Yes I need a farming expansion :) Too. And anything is possible if we just BELIEVE! lol!
    momma-new-sig-3.gif