Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Halp! My Sim got sick and I dont know what to do!

So My Sim just suddenly developed a weird pattern on his body saying he is sick..
and itchy
and I clicked the cell icon. No Doctor or Hospital or whatnot.

@_@
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?
LET HIM ITCH FOR HOURS?!

Comments

• Options
    lilacksblilacksb Posts: 440 Member
    Order medicine from the computer or just wait until it goes away.
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    You can also shorten the time they are sick by drinking tea.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    You can also have them drink orange juice, or take a nap.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    They don't really have any impact like previous Sims games, illness tends to go away in a few hrs.
  • Options
    simmesesimmese Posts: 1,536 Member
    You can buy medicine on your sims computer ... go to order and buy the meds , let them drink it and they will be cured
  • Options
    Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    knazzer wrote: »
    They don't really have any impact like previous Sims games, illness tends to go away in a few hrs.

Yeah, i hate that. I sometimes don't even notice they're sick until a few minutes before the moodlet for is going to expire.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Yes, you have to order from a computer. Their smart phones aren't smart enough to order meds over the phone.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Yes, you have to order from a computer. Their smart phones aren't smart enough to order meds over the phone.

...it doesnt sound smart
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    I think it's because their cellphones are starting to really become cluttered. Would have been nice though if they added in a new service where a delivery person would have brought the medicine to your home. Too much work though I guess. Even nicer if the hospital actually let you visit it or we could build pharmacies

/sigh :(
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    JPG619JPG619 Posts: 460 Member
    You can also shorten the time they are sick by drinking tea.

Or drink Juice

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    Your Sim would be left waiting in the hospital for HOURS. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    Your Sim would be left waiting in the hospital for HOURS. LOL

==" my god...