Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers in sims 2 vs Sims 3

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Sims 3 toddlers are kinda ugly, but they still grew on me.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    My toddlers interact with each other
    Eric_And_Barry.jpg

Felix_And_Kerry001.jpg

And get skills by reading books
    Felix001.jpg
  • Options
    ashangel273ashangel273 Posts: 6 New Member
    ok so the ts2 may have more (and maybe better) interactions, but in ts3 i actually found a hack/cheat that you can use to add interactions to anything! if you happen to ask what it is, just reply and i will tell you the hack/cheat
  • Options
    ashangel273ashangel273 Posts: 6 New Member
    also in ts3 you can kiss toddlers everywhere (sorry to say but i just found it) and by everywhere i mean, everywhere!
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    This thread is to much, I can't choose! Wait, uh... I choose TS4 toddlers, yeah ok, bye. >:)
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited May 2015
    I think toddlers in Sims 3 look cute and act cute, can't help it o:) And they are easier to please than toddlers in Sims 2 (but those are adorable as well). The game just needs toddlers, period.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    sydwilgirl23sydwilgirl23 Posts: 671 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    I think toddlers in Sims 3 look cute and act cute, can't help it o:) And they are easier to please than toddlers in Sims 2 (but those are adorable as well). The game just needs toddlers, period.

Meh, most people prefer Sims 2 toddlers though. XD
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member

I suppose that depends on who most people are and if they have ever seen a Sims 2 toddler.
  • Options
    InvaderchickycatInvaderchickycat Posts: 809 Member
    Karritz wrote: »

I suppose that depends on who most people are and if they have ever seen a Sims 2 toddler.

Very true I've seen Sims 2 toddler pics but I've never played them just Sims 3 as I went with Sims 1 to Sims 3 and toddlers got me interested in getting Sims 3 I adore my toddlers in that game. I do like what I read about Sims 2 totts and will most definitely play with them too.
  • Options
    PavscPavsc Posts: 17 Member
    Sims 2 toddlers can dance if there's a stereo and they are bored, so cute! They can ask for food and attention. On TS3, toddlers can't interact with older sims. I'm afraid that if one day they finally decide to put toddlers on TS4, they will be like TS4 babies: crying furniture.
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    LOL at "crying furniture."

I know this is an older thread that's been rez'd & nothing wrong with that. I love toddlers in both 2 and 3. I loved babies more in 3 when I was able to download cc that includes sleepers with arms & legs, and wisps of hair on their heads. So cute!