Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ummm so whats new?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    Patch notes ftw!
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Patch notes ftw!

Those patch notes were a little sassy. ;)
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    MrSimmis wrote: »
    @Orchid13 Hi you said you were expecting toddlers? Why was everyone expecting toddlers today? Did I miss something?

Was a rumour that went round that 'toddlers are going in a patch soon' and as usual, the rumour has been dispelled
    Basically everyone was freaking out because the gurus were excited for the weekend so they assumed it was because toddlers were coming. When they didnt they acted like toddlers themselves. Cmon i want ttoddlers as much as the next guy but you all set yiurselves up for dissapointment when you took a rumor as fact.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I thought they were gonna come back cause of Mother's Day
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »

Mother's day isn't today.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options
    kremesch73 wrote: »

This weekeeend

I dont want the patch i rather keep the ridiculous easter eggs
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

This weekeeend

I'm glad they're gone. They messed up the inventory too much. I still wouldn't get my hopes up for toddlers. Maybe they'll make us all really happy by giving us a toddler suit to wear instead. We'll get the diaper, the banner, and a sucker to go with it since cigars are most-likely out of the question.
  • Options

This weekeeend

I'm glad they're gone. They messed up the inventory too much. I still wouldn't get my hopes up for toddlers. Maybe they'll make us all really happy by giving us a toddler suit to wear instead. We'll get the diaper, the banner, and a sucker to go with it since cigars are most-likely out of the question.

They were annoying but i just made a bunch of new homes and in some cases the eggs and bunny would have been great. The only thing that sounds exciting is the new loading screens which i still haven't had a chance to see
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

This weekeeend

They were annoying but i just made a bunch of new homes and in some cases the eggs and bunny would have been great. The only thing that sounds exciting is the new loading screens which i still haven't had a chance to see

I think they said we get to keep the bunny. I don't know if that means it's unlocked for everyone. I appears locked in my household that never collected them. Kind of seems lugheaded that the only way to purchase it is by collecting eggs I can no longer collect. Oh well.
  • Options

This weekeeend

I think they said we get to keep the bunny. I don't know if that means it's unlocked for everyone. I appears locked in my household that never collected them. Kind of seems lugheaded that the only way to purchase it is by collecting eggs I can no longer collect. Oh well.

Lol well thats just kind of silly isn't it? They might as well just take it out
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

This weekeeend

Lol well thats just kind of silly isn't it? They might as well just take it out

Yes.

And yes.