Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Go to School - Mod

Comments

• Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    Ok WHY is everyone so plum bored? lol all i hear is groaning and sighing and see smug faces everywhere. lol

ok5yxv.png
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    mortiamortia Posts: 1,155 Member
    take0nme wrote: »
    Ok WHY is everyone so plum bored? lol all i hear is groaning and sighing and see smug faces everywhere. lol

ok5yxv.png

LOL I noticed that too. My little girl is always Bored at school with the School Boredom buff, no matter what. I kind of love it! >:)

My Teen is different though, maybe because he has the Genius trait? He is always focused.

KipUkCy.jpg
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    This mod sounds pretty cool!!! Did it break anybody anything??
  • Options
    joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    Wow! If this mod works, then just WOW! I have no more words other than....awesome! :o
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • Options
    ShayysShayys Posts: 70 Member
    Wow, I haven't installed this mod yet but it looks pretty awesome.

I'm a little worried about the assigning a school in the world stuff. Sounds kind of complicated :(

I can't wait to actually put this in my game though with these pictures! I'm doing a legacy where i'm actually trying to complete aspirations and a lot of my children are "social butterflies" and its SO hard/annoying to get them friends. Seems like with the school and all the kids, that will be easy now.
  • Options
    Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    works great did the high school came home no problems. assigning a school is just like assigning a park it well be in your drop down in build
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • Options
    dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    mortia wrote: »
    CrackFox wrote: »
    The modders are evolving. I wondered how long it would be before we started to see stuff like this in the community. Haven't tried the mod yet but I plan to do so asap.

I am so impressed it's unreal. And now with something like this, and like Deaderpool's SP mod being brought to the table, I begin to wonder what the limits are. Imagine whenever they release the inevitable Supernatural pack, we could then have a real Magic School...or Community College, or Specialized Clubs! This kind of stuff just excites me so much, lol.

It's amazing but I wish there was more space in worlds for it :/
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    This looks amazing! I usually don't use mods but I will make an exeption for this one.
    One question though: I play the Dutch version of the game, so will this mod work in my game correctly?
  • Options
    leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    Poekie03 wrote: »
    This looks amazing! I usually don't use mods but I will make an exeption for this one.
    One question though: I play the Dutch version of the game, so will this mod work in my game correctly?

Yes, but english text for text generated by mod
    until now Zerbu no made translations. But at his page there is the strings xml for advanced users than want translate it
  • Options
    Cookie4simsCookie4sims Posts: 149 Member
    Where is the" Zerbu-Sim Generator Bug Fix"? I see the other files, but not this one.
  • Options
    HamsysincyHamsysincy Posts: 142 Member
    this guy Zerbu's a genius!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I have to give credit where it's due and after I post this here I'm going to leave appreciation where I got the mod.

THANK YOU ZERBU. EA should have included this to begin with because honestly what's the point in going to school if there's virtually no benefit from it other than receiving some letter. Thank you thank you thank you. This is already so much fun and gives the game such a good almost complete feel. Especially when I look over the map and see the schools *highfive* to this creator and I don't mean to sound harsh but I hope it gives EA an eye opener if fans can create their own content, then watch out! :)

29w9xza.jpg2k2ex5.jpg
    DyFJE8G.jpg

• Options
    HamsysincyHamsysincy Posts: 142 Member
    i heard this mod is still in beta mode though because it is generating a lot of random sim. Is it true?
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited May 2015
    Is this compatible with the patch!?! Nope

modupdate_zpsovvuaem7.png

Mod has been updated!
    http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/118153207102/the-sims-4-go-to-school-emergency-patch-update
    Post edited by xoJessi on
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    At begin of patc h note:
    It’s the beginning of the end of another school year

Then

It is a joke, right?
  • Options
    tiffrenee07tiffrenee07 Posts: 682 Member
    leo3487 wrote: »
    At begin of patc h note:

Then

It is a joke, right?

Plum... Just... Plum.... After he delivers, they take it away. He'll probably get it fixed though.
  • Options
    SarahxLizz17SarahxLizz17 Posts: 1 New Member
    Okay, so i have the mod and my Sims go to their assigned school lots. The only problem is, when they're there I don't get any event goals? So after a couple of days there grade goes down. Does anybody have a fix for this?
  • Options
    tiffrenee07tiffrenee07 Posts: 682 Member
    Okay, so i have the mod and my Sims go to their assigned school lots. The only problem is, when they're there I don't get any event goals? So after a couple of days there grade goes down. Does anybody have a fix for this?
    At begin of patc h note:

Then

It is a joke, right?

• Options
    bowiecasualtybowiecasualty Posts: 62 Member
    That sounds amazing, isn't school just supposed to be a rabbit hole? What's the mod going to do?
    tumblr_m7h64cQNLm1qdp7wqo1_500_zpsf8obocq4.gif
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited May 2015
    That sounds amazing, isn't school just supposed to be a rabbit hole? What's the mod going to do?

It functions like the active careers in Get to Work. So you follow your sims to school and you do all the objectives etc.

Mod has been updated!
    http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/118153207102/the-sims-4-go-to-school-emergency-patch-update
    Post edited by xoJessi on
  • Options
    ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    edited May 2015
    Hey, guys. I need help. 911! I already have a high school, but I'm too lazy and not that good in building a lot. So, please help me I need an elementary school. Do you guys know where can I download one?

//EDIT//

It ain't working in my game. What did I do wrong? :(
    Post edited by ThatDoggoneGirl7 on
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Poekie03 wrote: »

Yes, but english text for text generated by mod
    until now Zerbu no made translations. But at his page there is the strings xml for advanced users than want translate it
    Thanks, I will give it a try! :smile:
  • Options
    Hey, guys. I need help. 911! I already have a high school, but I'm too lazy and not that good in building a lot. So, please help me I need an elementary school. Do you guys know where can I download one?

//EDIT//

It ain't working in my game. What did I do wrong? :(

maybe forgot 🐸🐸🐸🐸 a lot as elementary school and other as high school

Remember as is not official from EA, no support at this forum, they are not hidden lot you must use one lot for each school
  • Options
    ThatDoggoneGirl7ThatDoggoneGirl7 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Eeek! It's already working, the problem was that I didn't download the zip file. Haha! #Noob. Thanks for trying to help, @leo3487. :)
    tumblr_nb96gvx67j1rn427xo2_500.gif
    ♬ "Smile, what's the use of crying. You'll find that life is still worthwhile. If you just smile.." ♬
    Michael Jackson
  • Options
    Yes there are
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    Is this compatible with the patch!?! Nope

Mod has been updated!

AWESOME

I was just about to complain. haha
    DyFJE8G.jpg