Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a mod to make needs decay slower?

becks1112becks1112 Posts: 919 Member
I'm trying to get into TS2 again but their needs decay SO quickly. Maybe I'm just spoiled by the TS3 Relativity mod, but is there anything for TS2 that makes their needs more stable?

Comments

• Options
    sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    Get cuties expresso machine and your problems are over.. you can max all needs or selected needs when ever you want
  • Options
    meggiewesmeggiewes Posts: 1,066 Member
    I have no idea about mods, but what are you having trouble with? For some reason, I don't have much trouble with their needs this time around in TS2, so maybe we have some tips to make managing needs easier for you if you can't find one.
  • Options
    pinkieposhpinkieposh Posts: 241 Member
    becks1112 wrote: »
    I'm trying to get into TS2 again but their needs decay SO quickly. Maybe I'm just spoiled by the TS3 Relativity mod, but is there anything for TS2 that makes their needs more stable?

I always spend their aspiration benefit on Slower Motive Decay because I didn't find any mods that only slows them down.

tumblr_phvdhrrkdl1qcy6v1o1_r2_540.png
    My Page My Simblr My Studio
    My YouTube Channel
  • Options
    Mollypup9Mollypup9 Posts: 518 Member
    Get cuties expresso machine and your problems are over.. you can max all needs or selected needs when ever you want

This one I've renamed the "magic coffee pot". I've used it since it was posted.........and I'm not sure I could play without it, especially for when my sims visit community lots. I absolutely love this mod. I don't use it probably 90 percent of the time......but it's needed when I do.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I usually use the make all happy cheat option, it's fine to use several times during gameplay if you have any trouble getting a hold of their needs.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    joralydjoralyd Posts: 55 Member
    I know what you mean, my sims needs decay really fast in fact one of my sims actually died from hunger and exhaustion lol She couldn't stay awake long enough to eat! It's weird because some of my sims can't even make it through to lunch without needing another sleep and then of course they need to eat again :/ thanks for the tip pinkieposh I might try the slow decay aspiration first before relying on the "make all happy" cheat.
    I took the pledge