Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    mariepeek28mariepeek28 Posts: 172 Member
    edited April 2015
    [img][/img]04-17-15_3-08nbspPM.png[/img
    sharing a piece of cake after the ceramony
  • Options
    TrendniqGamesTrendniqGames Posts: 82 Member
    @TrendniqGames You became a member! You posted so much on this thread I was wondering when you would become one :P Well congrats! Also beautiful sim! Reminds me a little of one of my many Snow Whites :)

Thank you so much! I'm so glad to finally be a 'real' member, haha :D She's my first sim with CC, so I'm actually quite proud :p
  • Options
    Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    safirine wrote: »
    > @TrendniqGames said:
    > Yay, now I can finally show my Snow White!

She looks awesome, really love her hair!

Thank you so much :D It's from Stealthic on TSR :)

I have the same hair! Its awesome!
    sMggKkh.png

• Options
    PeaceSign101PeaceSign101 Posts: 1,413 Member
    @Playingwithmah I probably should have considered that xD
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options
    safirine wrote: »
    > @TrendniqGames said:
    > Yay, now I can finally show my Snow White!

She looks awesome, really love her hair!

Thank you so much :D It's from Stealthic on TSR :)

I have the same hair! Its awesome!

I'm not reallt a fan of short hair to my sim, but I really love this one, haha :D
  • Options
    I know there is a way to move some of your family out of the household, without having to place them somewhere, and then they'll just live their own simlife, get married, have kids and stuff. But how do you do that? :O
  • Options
    My Snow White is pregnant!!!
    Does anyone have any tips on how to get twins? As far as I can reed, it will help to watch childish tv, and buy a thing from the points you get when you complete a wish. But is there other? :o
  • Options
    RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    Does anyone have any tips on how to get twins? As far as I can reed, it will help to watch childish tv, and buy a thing from the points you get when you complete a wish. But is there other? :o

In sims 4 there is no story progression but there is a mod that helps. And I don't think you can do anything to get twins other than the fertile reward from the points.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
  • Options
    Rivie wrote: »

In sims 4 there is no story progression but there is a mod that helps. And I don't think you can do anything to get twins other than the fertile reward from the points.

Okay, thank you :D Do you know what the mod is called and how to install it? :#
  • Options
    MissPlayingMissPlaying Posts: 152 Member

IDK if this is the right one. But I use it and love it:
    http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=551680
  • Options
    @TrendniqGames I believe the only way in TS4 that may get you twins other than the fertility treatment would be to not take the pregnancy test and try for a baby multiple times. I can't guarantee that it works but I think it does.
    dmlX3n8.jpg

• Options

I need to be amember of the MTS to download it :( Is it 100% free?
  • Options
    KrazyKatSmsKrazyKatSms Posts: 201 Member

I need to be amember of the MTS to download it :( Is it 100% free?
    pretty sure
  • Options
    Pegasus143Pegasus143 Posts: 2,490 Member
    MTS is completely free- the mod that you linked to only does story progression on households marked as unplayed, though, so it won't do anything to households w/ moved out family members in them. Weebl101's autonomous interactions mod will let sims in the household do more autonomous things (try for baby, elope, etc.) but still won't affect a household marked as well played that you aren't playing at the time. Basically, there really is no story progression for sims that you move out that are marked as played. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 549 Member
    Yeah. I wish there was story progression for TS4. What I do is get the sim I'm moving out a job and a spouse and get them pregnant and then move them out. Its makes me feel a little better inside.
    sMggKkh.png

• Options
    If I move my Sims out, and don't replace them anywhere, will they still grow old and die then, or will they forever stay alive in my family-tree? :o
  • Options
    If I move my Sims out, and don't replace them anywhere, will they still grow old and die then, or will they forever stay alive in my family-tree? :o
    If they become a homeless/out-of-world sim, they will still die, and their portrait in the family tree will be their ghost.

• Options
    Pegasus143 wrote: »
    If they become a homeless/out-of-world sim, they will still die, and their portrait in the family tree will be their ghost.

Okay, thank you :) I think I might get them married, and then make the couple homeless, so that they'll die together. But will they grow old and die, or just die in the stage they're in, when I move them out (ex. young adult).
  • Options

Okay, thank you :) I think I might get them married, and then make the couple homeless, so that they'll die together. But will they grow old and die, or just die in the stage they're in, when I move them out (ex. young adult).

They will die as an elder from old age (unless you invite them over and kill them in a different way).
  • Options
    RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member

If you have age unplayed sims, they will grow old.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
  • Options

They will die as an elder from old age (unless you invite them over and kill them in a different way).

Okay, thank you so much :D
  • Options
    You're welcome ;)
  • Options
    BruNCC93BruNCC93 Posts: 209 Member
    @Playingwithmah omg your family tree is insane!
    Just thinking about doing all of that makes me tired
    I'll probably just stick with the simplest version possible x)
    [
  • Options
    SIMGIRLX4SIMGIRLX4 Posts: 13 New Member
    I have never done a Sims Challenge before, so I was thinking about doing this one :)
    In other of doing the challenge does it have to be in order? Because I wanted to do my favorite disney princesses :blush:
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    SIMGIRLX4 wrote: »
    I have never done a Sims Challenge before, so I was thinking about doing this one :)
    In other of doing the challenge does it have to be in order? Because I wanted to do my favorite disney princesses :blush:
    @SIMGIRLX4 This is definitely a great challenge to do especially if you have never done a Sims challenge before! And no, you don't have to the generations in order :) There are a lot of people who mix up the generations!
    dmlX3n8.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top