Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Screenshots without all the buttons?

Hey everyone I am wondering how I can make screenshots that have no user control buttons etc. I want clear screens that I can use for stories etc. Does anybody know and can assist me a little bit in the process? Thank you so much!

Comments

• Options
    Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    go into game options and into the camera area and click off Capture UI
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Nancy01905 wrote: »
    go into game options and into the camera area and click off Capture UI

Thank you so much @Nancy01905! I will definitely do that later when I get to play again. I probably must have turned this on for some reason...
  • Options
    Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    i found that out when I did a movie and i saw it in there
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    edited April 2015
    Alternatively, you can press TAB on your keyboard, although this makes the speech bubbles disappear. I'm not too sure if turning off UI would disable the speech bubbles too, but probably not.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I checked that turning of 'capture UI' still removes the sims' speech bubbles.
    Post edited by DeKay on
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NightmareCandleNightmareCandle Posts: 531 Member
    edited April 2015
    DeKay wrote: »
    Alternatively, you can press TAB on your keyboard, although this makes the speech bubbles disappear. I'm not too sure if turning off UI would disable the speech bubbles too, but probably not.

Tab (freecam, basically) mode is god when it comes to taking pictures.
    Q and E to move up and down, WASD (and probably arrow keys) to move, mouse wheel or Z/X to zoom in/out.
    ► ♦ 8XGb8hl.gif ♦ ◄
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Tab (freecam, basically) mode is god when it comes to taking pictures.
    Q and E to move up and down, WASD (and probably arrow keys) to move, mouse wheel or Z/X to zoom in/out.

Yep, that's true. Sometimes I like to use 'W' to just move forward and tour around the house like I'm playing a first person game. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif