Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Science Facility Empty

paigechristinepaigechristine Posts: 96 Member
Today my sim went to work as a scientist as usual and for some reason none of her coworkers showed up. Don't know if it has anything to do with the fire that killed her coworker the day before.... Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    It hasn't happened to me. My coworkers have always been there but I haven't had any fires at work.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    This happens to my doctor, but I think it has to do with shift changes (should there be any?) and the other Sims' day off. No one will be there at 7:00 A.M or sometimes not at 8:00 A.M or they will shortly leave but some replace them and some don't show up. I just guess it's their day off and the game didn't supply me with another for the day. I just keep working. :)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Bubbabooboo5Bubbabooboo5 Posts: 387 Member
    I am a doctor and all my coworkers are ghosts lol
  • Options
    paigechristinepaigechristine Posts: 96 Member
    @Cinebar yeah I would've kept working, except all my tasks involved interacting with my coworkers lol

Eventually at the end of her work day the coworkers finally showed up, but they were all new.