Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I can't install this E.P.

I bought TS4 Get to Work E.P. and I can't install it. :'( At one point it got me to the screen where I type in the activation code and I get an error message that it's already been used. But I have not installed the game yet and I bought this new. What should I do. :/

Comments

• Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    contact EA
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    Avytar2Avytar2 Posts: 659 Member
    I have no idea how. I went there and all I can find are a list of FAQ. I can't see a way to e-mail anyone my problem. :/

Thanks for your help though.
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited April 2015
    Hello.
    Go to this link http://help.ea.com/en/
    Then, on the top of the page, click the "Manage your account" button. On the next screen, click the topics button at the top of the screen. Then click the topic that you think best suits your issue.
    Then go to live chat.
    I hope that helps.
  • Options
    Thanks I'll try it.
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    With TS3, SEVERAL times I bought brand new sims EP's from origin and the codes were bad. When you contact them it may take ages to get it through their brain dead heads what it is you are saying, but eventually you will get a new code.
  • Options
    I'm going to try to exchange it at the store I bought it from. Maybe that disk will work. Does anyone know if CC an affect installation? If so, how do I find it in my game to remove?
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Avytar2 wrote: »
    I'm going to try to exchange it at the store I bought it from. Maybe that disk will work. Does anyone know if CC an affect installation? If so, how do I find it in my game to remove?

CC that's no longer compatible with the most recent basegame update - and there's a lot of that - can cause the game not to be able to open, and I can imagine that that might also affect EP installation.

All your CC is in the folder called Mods. Pull it out to your desktop.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    I removed the MODs file and exchanged the game for another copy. I tried to install this one and nothing happened. Should I reinstall the whole game or is the problem connected to the Origin program?
  • Options
    I finally got the game installed. Thanks to everyone who helped me. :)