Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Living on Alien Planet

I wish you could have your house hold move into the alien planet

Comments

• Options
    PulversoppaPulversoppa Posts: 1,146 Member
    Yeah that'd be great. I hope there'll be additional parts of Sixam given to us where we can really live. :love:
    "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Well it could be possible. I don't know if you can take some kind of shower or toilet with you. But you can surely take a tend from Outdoor activities with you and sleep there! You should be able to sleep anywhere with a tend. Did anyone actually try that?
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    You can build on Sixam with the free build cheat. I built small living quarters, added a restroom, BBQ grill, etc. The only major problem is that there really isn't anything to do. Occassionally you have an Alien roam through and you can talk to them for your social skill, but it is really boring. After you achieve scientist level 8 you can go to the Sixam Alien Party.
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    Well nothing to do is okay, you could just build some kind of a place where you add anything that you would do in the normal neighborhood. Like painting tools, music instrument etc. You could actually do skill leveling on Sixam. And for the career or whatever you do you just go back to earth and come back once you are finished. :smile:
  • Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    I agree its annoying they made a lot on that planet but its not normally available for building. Part of the Sims is creating neat fantasy builds. You could use the freebuild cheat sure but then your Sim would constantly get pregnant with aliens from being on that planet. I'm thinking I might make some sort of rocket landing base but not really a house.
  • Options
    bookloverbluebookloverblue Posts: 451 Member
    Perhaps Sixam could be expanded as some kind of "Into the Future" equivalent? It would certainly make an interesting neighbourhood.
  • Options
    PulversoppaPulversoppa Posts: 1,146 Member
    Agreed. Also why not make a "booster gamepack" that builds on to features from other ep:s and gamepacks? That's a very neat opportunity. I hope there'll never be enough ingame content nor features... :love:
    "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
  • Options
    GABBY1315GABBY1315 Posts: 4 New Member
    > @SpecterCody said:
    > I agree its annoying they made a lot on that planet but its not normally available for building. Part of the Sims is creating neat fantasy builds. You could use the freebuild cheat sure but then your Sim would constantly get pregnant with aliens from being on that planet. I'm thinking I might make some sort of rocket landing base but not really a house.
    what the freebuild cheat??
  • Options
    natjadebabenatjadebabe Posts: 148 Member
    Awesome idea!
  • Options
    SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    GABBY1315 wrote: »
    > @SpecterCody said:
    > I agree its annoying they made a lot on that planet but its not normally available for building. Part of the Sims is creating neat fantasy builds. You could use the freebuild cheat sure but then your Sim would constantly get pregnant with aliens from being on that planet. I'm thinking I might make some sort of rocket landing base but not really a house.
    what the freebuild cheat??

Its bb.enablefreebuild