Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If the March patch includes toddlers...

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    PumpkinCupcakePumpkinCupcake Posts: 19 Member
    I'd buy it. And maybe cry a little.
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    Personally, having a great Sims 2 game and the Sims 3 with years of work put into both of them, not having toddlers and other BG features just turned me off from wanting Sims 4 right now. There's nothing there really to entice me to start all over. While I'm hopeful toddlers are coming next month for the sake of why are they not in the game to begin with? ... I have made the choice at this point to wait until I have finished my Masters degree (August) before I go finding myself getting lost in a new Sims game. LOL I do really think I'm going to be in love with the Sims 4 as time goes on and is brought up to par... however, if I wasn't about to finish grad school, I'd say I've just been waiting for toddlers to be added back in the game to give it a chance.

There's nothing like the experience of starting a new era of the Sims.... Sims 3 was very exiciting because of CasT and the open world. As a builder and visual gamer, Sims 3 was up my alley. It didn't take long however to feel super let down over how robotic the Sims were relative to their predecessors.

So, with Sims 4 I'd rather just wait until the game is more fleshed out, up to par (and IMHO that means at this point, toddlers and a proper travel system)

I honestly am more inclined to believe that the March update might be an update to the transportation system. Cars, carpools, community transportation systems (taxis, maybe make that trolley real?).

It's super ironic that the first EP is titled "Get to Work" yet they have no way to do so other than telelport through an arcade game like interface. LOL

Also, are they really going to have a doctor career and police career without proper transportation? House calls are going to be what, teleporting? Why not teleport them to health too while we're at it. LOL ;) That was shade.
  • Options
    LukeThePlumbobLukeThePlumbob Posts: 203 Member
    To be honest, i don't miss toddlers a lot.
    website-banner-april-2015.jpg

• Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    Wow, today there's 3 threads about toddlers in the general discussion XD.
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Sim_LucentSim_Lucent Posts: 689 Member
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    Wow, today there's 3 threads about toddlers in the general discussion XD.

I'm pretty sure not long ago the entire General Discussion section used to be about 99% filled with topics about toddlers.

EA has become Steve Urkel.

[img]http://cdn.🐸🐸🐸🐸/instances/500x/49098424.jpg[/img]
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    sydwilgirl23sydwilgirl23 Posts: 671 Member
    Don't want them, don't need them, they are a pain and waste of my time.

Too bad, you're getting them anyway.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    Don't want them, don't need them, they are a pain and waste of my time.

Too bad, you're getting them anyway.
    Nice necro.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    I honestly don't think it'll happen. Why now after so much complaining? Gotta see it to believe it.
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Options
    graciecam1303graciecam1303 Posts: 175 Member
    I never thought I'd really care that they aren't in it anymore, but now its really bothering me. All we can do is hope I guess :(

24qpfux.jpg
    tumblr_mxmllsu3fz1shhth1o2_500.gif
  • Options
    SimsdxSimsdx Posts: 210 Member
    No not really, I would start playing more frequently if they added a Game pack next month that added a lot of things to do. Because I purchased Outdoor Retreat and I have to say, it's lacking in a lot of places in terms of Gameplay and things to do. It's just ridiculous, they should have added more things to do in the Base game, not add a few things with every expansion. I'm an angry die hard fan here :(
  • Options
    SimGuruBChickSimGuruBChick Posts: 1,013 SimGuru (retired)
    NOTICE: Closed. Necro. Nice.
    SimGuruBChick
    Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations
    Thanks to 06bon06 for my lovely new signature pic

p8sfgs0mgkwd.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top