Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Finally Got What I Wanted- An Alien Baby!

I know, I know, the majority of the sim community is not super thrilled by the aliens or the frequency of alien abductions, but I've played this game every day since release and have yet to have a true blooded alien baby. I've had sims reproduce with CAS created aliens and visit Sixam, but that was it.
But for those of you willing to share my excitement, here are some pictures ;)

My sim Gregory got pregnant by an alien! His wife Mandy was pretty excited about it actually. :)

04-09-15_11-02nbspPM_zps6uxkmiaq.png
He got abducted the night after I put a CAS created alien in the household. Thanks @Zxuj for the tip ;)
I didnt notice anything in his emotion panel till he got outta bed and looked like this! He also got sick with whatever illness causes sims heads to do what his is doing.

04-09-15_11-06nbspPM_zpspz898qch.png
He got preeeeeetty huge but I gotta say, male pregnancy felt like it took WAY longer than female pregnancy. Normally my female simmies pregnancies fly by. This felt like it took 4 or 5 sim days....But maybe thats just because I was so antsy.
04-10-15_12-46nbspAM_zpsorpzupfh.png
Meanwhile, Gregory and Mandys kids, Eliza and Basil have no idea whats going on :D
04-10-15_12-44nbspAM_zpsaaqfzwny.png
This would happen every few hours which made me think he was gonna go into labor at any point, but nothing happened.
UNTIIIIIIIIIIIL
04-10-15_1-07nbspAM_zpscdalqla2.png
ALIEN BABY TIME!:)
04-10-15_1-09nbspAM_zps4lxx4rkh.png
Welcome Zenon Jefferson. Yes, Zenon like the Disney movie character :p
04-10-15_1-09nbspAM-2_zpsuxnucwka.png
I can tell they are going to have a really special bond. Look how happy everyone looks!
04-10-15_1-10nbspAM_zps4dlu1zew.png
<3
04-10-15_1-23nbspAM_zps9yj8kwmj.png
And here are all the kiddos' birth certificates! I ADORE the alien ones. So 🐸🐸🐸🐸!

Comments

• Options
    Lex2221Lex2221 Posts: 972 Member
    edited April 2015
    Well congrats at least you wanted your alien baby. I felt like my sim life was coming to an end. And nice thought for the name.
    2ahzmo1.gif
  • Options
    asterravosasterravos Posts: 3,415 Member
    Congrats!! I love Gregory's bump, especially in that first picture. <3 Your birth certificate wall looks great! The alien one is quite cool.
    I've yet to have an abduction so wish some... unfortunate luck on my poor sims next ;)
  • Options
    KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    Lex2221 wrote: »
    Well congrats at least you wanted your alien baby. I felt like my sim life was coming to an end. And nice thought for the name.

Awh I'm sorry! Hehe thank you!
  • Options
    asterravos wrote: »
    Congrats!! I love Gregory's bump, especially in that first picture. <3 Your birth certificate wall looks great! The alien one is quite cool.
    I've yet to have an abduction so wish some... unfortunate luck on my poor sims next ;)
    Thanks so much! I was dying for my Sim to be abducted. If you don't mind using cheats, you can unlock the satellite and put a CAS alien in your house and then voila!
  • Options
    Bumpppp
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    I finally had an abduction in my game as well. I love it!
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Congrats!
    I had to wait forever for an abduction too. Seems like the game knows who wants them and who doesn't and won't behave ;)
    My Sim was sleeping when he went into labor so he gave birth before I could get him to the hospital to get the birth certificate. Lucky I have another Sim who's having an alien baby to try it on! :)
  • Options
    ZxujZxuj Posts: 233 Member
    @KHS12 No problem. Happy to help :) !!!!!
    For Custom Content Free sims and lots look for me: Zxuj in the gallery
  • Options
    Congrats!
    I had to wait forever for an abduction too. Seems like the game knows who wants them and who doesn't and won't behave ;)
    My Sim was sleeping when he went into labor so he gave birth before I could get him to the hospital to get the birth certificate. Lucky I have another Sim who's having an alien baby to try it on! :)

Ya know I was wondering if Sims only get birth certificates if they have babies at the hospital! Now I know. But post pictures, I'd love to see em!
  • Options
    cchant86cchant86 Posts: 221 Member
    I was dying for alien babies, too. I kept making my Sim contact aliens with the satellite every night and thought it would never happen, but finally it did after about 4 nights. He had the most adorable boys--blue alien twins.

My little bundles of joy:
    AlienTwins.jpg
  • Options
    TheRealSimzFanatikTheRealSimzFanatik Posts: 118 Member
    That is so awesome congrats!! I am still waiting for my sim to be abducted, I've put I don't know how many hours into the game and I am still waiting.. I swear that the game knows who does and doesn't want aliens LOL One of these days, I'm hoping it will happen :)
    Those pics of the birth certificates are cool! I didn't realize you could get those, that will be one of my goals :)
  • Options
    cchant86 wrote: »
    I was dying for alien babies, too. I kept making my Sim contact aliens with the satellite every night and thought it would never happen, but finally it did after about 4 nights. He had the most adorable boys--blue alien twins.

AlienTwins.jpg

Oh my goodness! They are the same color as my zenon. They are beautiful babies! I used the satellite every night for almost 2 Sim weeks and no dice. Then literally as soon as I put an alien from cas in the household, boom! Lol
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    So adorable. Pinches cheeks
    :) Smile!

• Options
    That is so awesome congrats!! I am still waiting for my sim to be abducted, I've put I don't know how many hours into the game and I am still waiting.. I swear that the game knows who does and doesn't want aliens LOL One of these days, I'm hoping it will happen :)
    Those pics of the birth certificates are cool! I didn't realize you could get those, that will be one of my goals :)

Have you tried putting a cas created alien in your house and then use cheats to add the satellite to your house andcontact aliens?
    Idk if you like to use cheats or not but I definitely reccomend that!
  • Options
    katiestanhopekatiestanhope Posts: 53 Member
    So cute! I love the alien birth certificates! :D
  • Options
    sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Jealous. Still waiting for my first abduction. I want an alien baby too!
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Options
    asterravosasterravos Posts: 3,415 Member
    KHS12 wrote: »
    Thanks so much! I was dying for my Sim to be abducted. If you don't mind using cheats, you can unlock the satellite and put a CAS alien in your house and then voila!

Thanks for the tip, I will definitely keep that in mind :) I am currently playing my save with no cheats but I'm getting antsy!
  • Options
    EiszimmerEiszimmer Posts: 969 Member
    I think the alien babies are cuter than the human Sim babies who in this game as ugly as homemade Sin. They look like cabbage patch dolls. At least with the right CC they were cute in TS2 and TS3.
  • Options
    cchant86 wrote: »

AlienTwins.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOH I haven't seen the alien bassinets yet. Cool! My Sim didn't get one when his daughter was born :(
    I couldn't get him to the hospital in time so idk if that's a factor...
  • Options
    Eiszimmer wrote: »
    I think the alien babies are cuter than the human Sim babies who in this game as ugly as homemade Sin. They look like cabbage patch dolls. At least with the right CC they were cute in TS2 and TS3.

LOL!!!
    I always think of them as things and not babies. Idk, LOL. Like when one is crying I'm like feed IT not him or her. And I'm always like that thing is crying again. Maybe it's b/c they are objects and look like dolls HAHAHAHAA. SO bad.
  • Options
    KHS12 wrote: »

Thanks for the tip, I will definitely keep that in mind :) I am currently playing my save with no cheats but I'm getting antsy!

You're brave. I don't think I could play totally vanilla. Testingcheats true is my life! Lol
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Heres a few shots of Zenon again. Shes gonna be a kid soon and I want as many pictures of her with Gregory and Mandy as possible!
    04-10-15_7-01nbspPM_zps55gbc2cv.png
    04-10-15_7-02nbspPM_zpswqltusqj.png

Mandy's like "You're kinda cute...in a weird scaley alien kind of way..." LOL!

Then all of a sudden I noticed these bright lights outside and Gregory was prompted to investigate...
    Here we go again! ;) I wasnt planning on them having more than 3 kids but I am totally okay with one more alien baby. But I think after this pregnancy I'm gonna set the satellite to prevent abductions purely because theres just not enough room in the town for all the kids to move out later on if they keep popping em out!
    04-10-15_7-21nbspPM_zpsfun3jfvm.png
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    awesome pictures
    :) Smile!

• Options
    kyliejean89kyliejean89 Posts: 31 Member
    Great pictures. Congrats!
  • Options
    mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    Congrats! on your little alien nooboo. :D
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png