Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone here like Subway?

Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,908 Member
I do. I do prefer Togo's though but they don't have any where I live so I take my second favorite sandwich shop.

I only eat the flatbreads and salads though. Never tried the soup. Maybe I will one day. Just flat breads and salads for me. I just went and got a cold cut combo flat bread sandwich. <3

On a sidenote, do they even have Quiznos anymore? I don't hear about them anymore. -_-

Comments

• Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    I love Subway - and a much healthier choice than McDonalds or Burger King.

Quiznos is still in business... Barely. :)
  • Options
    CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    I, too, like Subway. I usually eat there when I'm at school and I hadn't eaten in a while.
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Ah. I just recently found out there's a Subway in the capital. I live in the second biggest town in the country and we don't have one. Yet. It's yummy though.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Subway is okay, I hate the smell though. I don't like going too often because it stinks. And their freshness is questionable at times.

I prefer Quiznos. They're still very much in business here.
  • Options
    dreamerz13: Yeah, some people say it smells like bleach in some Subways. In the one I go to, it smells like toasted bread.
  • Options
    dreamerz13: Yeah, some people say it smells like bleach in some Subways. In the one I go to, it smells like toasted bread.

It doesn't even smell like bleach. Bleach I could handle, pleasant not really but at least it's a clean smell. It's one of the breads they have, but it has a smell that you do not want to smell around food.
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Ripoff
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

It doesn't even smell like bleach. Bleach I could handle, pleasant not really but at least it's a clean smell. It's one of the breads they have, but it has a smell that you do not want to smell around food.

Lol, which bread? I used to only get the Italian Herbs and Cheese.
  • Options

That's the one, when it's baking it smells so bad. I'm sure it tastes fine (I can't eat it though because the smell), but it smells awful.
  • Options
    CoolBlueJay902CoolBlueJay902 Posts: 491 Member
    There's some Subway places in my town. Usually, I get a whole wheat bread, cooked chicken and honey mustard combo.
  • Options

That's the one, when it's baking it smells so bad. I'm sure it tastes fine (I can't eat it though because the smell), but it smells awful.

It tastes good to me but I just get the flat bread now. I don't get the regular breads anymore. :)

• Options
    Sue_D_NimSue_D_Nim Posts: 2,553 Member
    I love subway. One of my favorites is the Veggie Delight with everything including all the different kinds of peppers, with that sweet onion sauce that is made to go on the Sweet Onion Teriyaki sandwich. Even better - get a footlong and leave half of it in the fridge. By the next day, all those veggies have marinated in the sweet onion sauce and it's ten times better.

Quiznos is getting hard to find. When there was one in my part of town, I thought their toasted sandwiches were better than Subway's.

• Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    I love Subway, wayy healthier than others, and fills you up more.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    I love subway though I usually tell them to cut out some the bread. Waaaaaay too much bread.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I used to love Subway. Then I saw how much sodium is in their sandwiches. :o
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    LaAbbyLaAbby Posts: 3,742 Member
    I love Subway! But WhichWhich is also really good, and so is Jason's Deli ...
    Haven't tried thundercloud, nor do I want to.
  • Options
    meeounmeeoun Posts: 2,173 Member
    Jersey Mikes is where it's at.... ^_^
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    I've known a couple of friends who worked at different subway chains and they were instructed to give less than specified amount per sub. Say a footling was supposed to have four slices of meat and three slices of tomatoes. Three slices of meat and two slices of tomatoes were given instead in order to save whatever pennies they were worth, and apparently their managers were praised for it. That said though, these are Canadian chains
    TL8ZBmw.gif