Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    I;m just playing you know
    I then get this notification saying, "Liliana has earned $217,177 from investing this week"
    It's Wednesday night, and who da f is Liliana. lol.
  • Options
    pettookpettook Posts: 44 Member
    > @Juliee101 said:
    > I;m just playing you know
    > I then get this notification saying, "Liliana has earned $217,177 from investing this week"
    > It's Wednesday night, and who da f is Liliana. lol.

Huh... Well that doesn't happen everyday.

My challenge is getting underways nicely. My Matriarch is named Yuli Antares and she's cute as a button, a green button that is ;) The first pregnancy resulted in twins!!

So children so far are:
    Aaron Antares (father Rhys Lewis)
    Brad Antares (father Rhys Lewis)

Not sure if I'm going to stick with the alphabetical order...
  • Options
    pettook wrote: »
    > @Juliee101 said:
    > I;m just playing you know
    > I then get this notification saying, "Liliana has earned $217,177 from investing this week"
    > It's Wednesday night, and who da f is Liliana. lol.

Huh... Well that doesn't happen everyday.

My challenge is getting underways nicely. My Matriarch is named Yuli Antares and she's cute as a button, a green button that is ;) The first pregnancy resulted in twins!!

So children so far are:
    Aaron Antares (father Rhys Lewis)
    Brad Antares (father Rhys Lewis)

Not sure if I'm going to stick with the alphabetical order...

how lucky tho!
    when i first started my 3rd pregnancy was twins lol.

• Options
    RhyanieRhyanie Posts: 87 Member
    Has anyone noticed when you go to your matriarchs family tree that some of the dads info is missing from some of the kids? Like half of Kami's kids don't know who their dads are. I'm soooo glad I kept track of that in a spreadsheet. Do you think it has something to do with the patch??
    OriginID RachieBee22
    View my baby challenge blog here. 100babychallengets4.blogspot.com/
    View my YouTube channel here.
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    View my baby challenge spread sheet here.
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    Rhyanie wrote: »
    Has anyone noticed when you go to your matriarchs family tree that some of the dads info is missing from some of the kids? Like half of Kami's kids don't know who their dads are. I'm soooo glad I kept track of that in a spreadsheet. Do you think it has something to do with the patch??

If the child has just the matriarch and dosen't show the dad, I came to a conclusion to where they are not inworld townies, they are just npc's that you would probably see only once.
    Like if you saw a mailman and wanted to have a baby with him, it would most likely not show them, because they are not playable just npc's.

I do not know 6 fathers.
  • Options
    katakata Posts: 25 Member
    I can't get my teens to get an A in school after the patch! It's driving me crazy. They have their performance and everything checked out for the whole school day, but the second they come home, the performance bar suddenly goes down a bit. Then, the second they go back to school, the bar checks out again. The teens are in a great mood for the whole day and everything and those little arrows that indicate whether the performance is going up or down don't appear.

Now I have a house full of teens...
  • Options
    legitmuffinslegitmuffins Posts: 5 New Member
    > @kata said:
    > I can't get my teens to get an A in school after the patch! It's driving me crazy. They have their performance and everything checked out for the whole school day, but the second they come home, the performance bar suddenly goes down a bit. Then, the second they go back to school, the bar checks out again. The teens are in a great mood for the whole day and everything and those little arrows that indicate whether the performance is going up or down don't appear.
    >
    > Now I have a house full of teens...

did they fill out all the requirements? like having a level up to 3? If yes then idk whats wrong
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    It's taking my children forever to get As in school as well. High school and elementary school. It's nuts. Both my twin boys should have come home with As today and they didn't. However the oldest boy got his A and aged up so maybe it just takes longer now. I'm in stall mode right now because the next matriarch is still a child and Kami is now an elder. I'm just pumping all the paintings I can out of Kami before she dies. I also kept my oldest boy in the house after I aged him up and got him a job. Just continuing to save up our little nest egg. It's the sim weekend for me so hopefully these kids get their heads on straight and get those A grades. I might even take them camping this weekend, I haven't explored that just yet.

Anyone build a basement yet? I did, I put a bedroom and bath down there. I think that's where I'm going to keep the matriarchs and let the kids have the upstairs beds and baths.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    HeyBailsHeyBails Posts: 672 Member
    Anyone build a basement yet? I did, I put a bedroom and bath down there. I think that's where I'm going to keep the matriarchs and let the kids have the upstairs beds and baths.

Are you playing TS4?
  • Options
    HeyBails wrote: »

Are you playing TS4?

Yes.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    @Rhyanie I don't have a basement in my 100 baby house yet, but it's on the list for once Yuli makes more money.
  • Options
    Were basements part of an update or an expansion pack?
  • Options
    Were basements part of an update or an expansion pack?

Basements were patched in yesterday. There's a basement tool in build mode now. SimSupply did a youtube video about using and building basements under your existing homes. It's pretty neat.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    olyanaesmeolyanaesme Posts: 338 Member
    > @kata said:
    > I can't get my teens to get an A in school after the patch! It's driving me crazy. They have their performance and everything checked out for the whole school day, but the second they come home, the performance bar suddenly goes down a bit. Then, the second they go back to school, the bar checks out again. The teens are in a great mood for the whole day and everything and those little arrows that indicate whether the performance is going up or down don't appear.
    >
    > Now I have a house full of teens...

ME TOO!! This has been happening to me as well, I have all teens!! so annoying. they do there homework and extra credit, and their tasks are done, but NO A's!!!!!
    we way too young to get old <3
  • Options
    I think getting to an A is just taking a day or two longer. It's happening to me too but I have had success with getting teens aged up. If it's really a problem you could try repairing your game through the origin client. That's the same fix for the fridge glitch if you ever got that... so annoying. My next matriarch aged up to a teen yesterday so we'll see how long it takes to get this baby factory back up and running lol.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    I have exact the same problem with my twins and it's driving me nuts bcos I do not want Joanne to be pregnant again before she can get twins. I am just gonna age them up now, sorry, breaking a rule with that, but I am not gonna wait a third sim day for them to have their A's. I do think this is a glitch, since my other teen did get an A and she is even younger than them!
  • Options
    It seems as though the problem is getting worse for me as far as the getting As in high school goes. The last two boys that were in high school were twins and they both had a skill to 3 and all homework to include extra credit done and then one comes home with an A and the other doesn't. So frustrating. Xander went to school 2 more days after I aged up William and still no A so I bit the bullet and aged him up. I'm not sure how long Yvette has been in high school but she's had a skill to 3 for 2 days and she does all homework with extra credit every night and still no A. It's a sim Friday so if she doesn't come home with an A I'll probably just age her up because she's the only one left in the house besides Kami and I'd like to get my next matriarch going. So frustrating.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    I am not going to be able to do this challenge for awhile.
    Today is my birthday, and I got a laptop, and I didn't get all my data, because I didn't know I was going to get a laptop.

Oh well...
  • Options
    Is anyone else having the issue where it says the sim's queue is full, even when there's only 4 actions there?
  • Options
    Is anyone else having the issue where it says the sim's queue is full, even when there's only 4 actions there?

Yes!! I thought I was going crazy! I cancelled all the actions in the queue and it seemed to go away...
  • Options
    Oh sad day!! Kami died today. Yvette was in the house and pregnant no less. She tried to plead with the grim reaper and he didn't spare Kami. She died of old age. Well here's to the 2nd generation, may Yvette be as fertile and productive as her mother.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    FennadevFennadev Posts: 180 Member
    edited April 2015
    This is also kinda weird, they sent me the message that my youngest twins were boys, but they are wearing the girls hamper?
    Now my household is full:
    Joanne(8 days till elder)
    Sharon(teen)
    Jessica(teen, not twins though)
    Joël and David(twin boys children)
    Lindsey(child)
    Johnny and Johann(first to have black skin, hope they don't get mums red hair, twin boys babies)
    I now have 25 babies out in first generation, 9 boys, 14 girls.

Aw, poor Kami, she had a good life though.

Edit, when a sim picks up my babies they get a boys hamper.
    Post edited by Fennadev on
  • Options
    charliestar2000charliestar2000 Posts: 5 New Member
    Just starting my challenge today :smiley: x
  • Options
    Just starting my challenge today :smiley: x

Welcome! I love it. I think this is the most I've been involved in the Sims and Sims community since I started playing 5 or so years ago. This challenge really piqued my interest.
    OriginID RachieBee22
    Rachie Bee's YouTube/
    Baby Challenge Data
  • Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    I did my first part of my LP for this - but I think imma mess it up (like on purpose - I like making combo challenges). I want to somehow mix this with the black widow challenge. Idk. I just have so many sims that write or paint for money so I want to be a little different for gameplay so I'm not doing the same things over and over.
    I may have her get "child support" from the baby daddys. Like a one time payment or something LOL. Sigh. I don't know. I want to spice up how she makes money. Hahahaha. Maybe get a cow plant and move in some of the baby daddys and feed them to it for their money. Oooo.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top