Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tommorow at 9:00pm !!!

I have school on Tuesday and I cant skip as being a 13 year old girl who has an F :I
but I will play after my track game at my schools track...its going to be hot because lucky me is a Floridian

But my point is it ends at 8pm so ill be able to play when I get home because I pre-ordered ;)
      • :D

Comments

• Options
    domokun2345domokun2345 Posts: 266 Member
    bainm1015 wrote: »
    I have school on Tuesday and I cant skip as being a 13 year old girl who has an F :I
    but I will play after my track game at my schools track...its going to be hot because lucky me is a Floridian

But my point is it ends at 8pm so ill be able to play when I get home because I pre-ordered ;)

As a Minnesotan, I have spring break so I can sim for a whole week! The downside is that it's not really spring break when its 30 degrees outside and a little snowy :unamused:
    tumblr_msndau7MBI1qm19jyo1_500.gif
  • Options
    bainm1015bainm1015 Posts: 51 Member
    [quote="domokun2345;13473219"][quote="bainm1015;823551"]I have school on Tuesday and I cant skip as being a 13 year old girl who has an F :I

But my point is it ends at 8pm so ill be able to play when I get home because I pre-ordered ;)[/quote]

As a Minnesotan, I have spring break so I can sim for a whole week! The downside is that it's not really spring break when its 30 degrees outside and a little snowy :unamused: [/quote]

I already had my spring break
        • :D
  • Options
    mjsegalinemjsegaline Posts: 49 Member
    It doesn't come out till Tuesday the 31st. Tomorrow is Monday the 30th. Sorry love
  • Options
    2kittymama2kittymama Posts: 111 Member
    > @mjsegaline said:
    > It doesn't come out till Tuesday the 31st. Tomorrow is Monday the 30th. Sorry love

It comes out at 12 AM on March 31st EST. So, it's 9 PM on March 30th PST and 11 PM on March 30th CST.
  • Options
    mjsegalinemjsegaline Posts: 49 Member
    Good point :)
  • Options
    wickedjr89wickedjr89 Posts: 1,777 Member
    It comes out Tuesday March 31st 12AM EST, if someone lives west of EST in the US, PST or whatever those 2 time zones in between are (sorry) they will get it Monday March 30th night. Same exact time. So for most of the US it does actually come out March 30th. 9PM pst, 10pm some time zone mountain I think, 11pm central, March 31st 12am est.
  • Options
    YB2000YB2000 Posts: 62 New Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 it! I'm gonna get it on Thursday 1:00 am.
  • Options
    RoyaiChaosRoyaiChaos Posts: 905 Member
    Spring Break here, but I still have track Dx
  • Options
    LBDXLBDX Posts: 382 Member
    mjsegaline wrote: »
    It doesn't come out till Tuesday the 31st. Tomorrow is Monday the 30th. Sorry love

If you actually look on Origin, it becomes available for a lot of people late Monday. Mine will be playable tomorrow at 11:00pm :]
    CyXin77.gif
    American in Canada. Spoon rest enthusiast.
    Origin ID: texeganjane
    How to fix miscellaneous bugs in your Sims 4 game, here!
  • Options
    IconicIconic Posts: 427 Member

You're in Eastern time. It doesn't come out until midnight for you. 9pm on Monday is for people with Pacific time.
    Yes, I am the one obsessed with Michael Myers.
    Origin ID: iRetr0
    tumblr_ph50sjUexV1r2aobgo3_540.gif
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member

You have an F and don't understand the difference between time zones. Perhaps less playing and more studying would help raise your grades.
  • Options
    MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    The OP is talking about Tuesday. By the time she gets home from school, GTW will have been out for 20 hours in the eastern US.
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Mstybl95 wrote: »

You have an F and don't understand the difference between time zones. Perhaps less playing and more studying would help raise your grades.
    I just spit a mouthful of soda on my keyboard. I hate you, jk. That was a good laugh... ;)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    The reason their releasing by time zones I think is to make it easier on the servers and that's a good thing. If you have the latest patch it shouldn't take it that long to download.
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    The reason their releasing by time zones I think is to make it easier on the servers and that's a good thing. If you have the latest patch it shouldn't take it that long to download.

They're not though. If they were then it'd be midnight for everyone in their local time instead of 12am est/11pm cst/10pm mst/9pm pst....thats still all at the same moment.
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    Wow rude much I'm 30 some years old and I get confused about difference in time zones sorry but that doesn't make a person stupid

b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    luengarkluengark Posts: 85 Member
    edited March 2015
    24 hours North America, just 24. Screenshot_2015-03-29-21-59-50_zpslfrbuj6s.png
  • Options
    aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I have to work so I won't be able to really play until Friday night. But I will be downloading tomorrow night.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    wickedjr89 wrote: »
    It comes out Tuesday March 31st 12AM EST, if someone lives west of EST in the US, PST or whatever those 2 time zones in between are (sorry) they will get it Monday March 30th night. Same exact time. So for most of the US it does actually come out March 30th. 9PM pst, 10pm some time zone mountain I think, 11pm central, March 31st 12am est.

What? I live in Arizona. & if the game is released on Tuesday, at 12AM EST....the game will release on Tuesday, at 9PM (Mountain & PST are on same time). I'm not sure where Monday is coming from. Origin is not showing the game will release on Monday for me. What am I missing here?
  • Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    edited March 2015

What? I live in Arizona. & if the game is released on Tuesday, at 12AM EST....the game will release on Tuesday, at 9PM (Mountain & PST are on same time). I'm not sure where Monday is coming from. Origin is not showing the game will release on Monday for me. What am I missing here?

@wickedjr89 is correct. Yes the game releases at 12am (midnight) Tuesday EST which at that time is still Monday in the rest of US time zones. See:

GDHKFdi.png

🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member

@wickedjr89 is correct. Yes the game releases at 12am (midnight) Tuesday EST which at that time is still Monday in the rest of US time zones. See:

GDHKFdi.png

Thanks for clarification. I guess I need a lesson in time zones! LOL
  • Options
    dnmartyndnmartyn Posts: 282 Member

Mountain and pacific are not the same time zones. Mountain is GMT -7 and Pacific is GMT-8. The game releases as soon as it changes from March 30 to March 31 EST. So, as the clock rolls over from 11:59 Monday night to 12:00 AM Tuesday morning. I am in Mountain, which is 2 hours behind EST, so that happens for me at 10 pm, Mar 30. And that is what Origin shows me

Get%20to%20work_zpsafo4gxij.jpg
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    Wow rude much I'm 30 some years old and I get confused about difference in time zones sorry but that doesn't make a person stupid

Not only that, but the OP did say Tuesday. By then the game is live. Doesn't matter what time she tries to play the game should already be out and ready to download if they're in the USA.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I just pre-ordered my copy a few minutes ago. I'm looking forward to checking it out tomorrow night!
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    Easy BreazyEasy Breazy Posts: 88 Member
    Hope the game doesn't distract you too much from getting your grades up!