Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All of the New GTW Build Mode and CAS Items!!!

MikeAM91MikeAM91 Posts: 165 Member
After updating to the 3/26 patch, the hint/tutorial thingy popped up on the main page and told me to check out the button with 3 plumbobs on it. Apparently, this shows you all the packs you own and since I pre-ordered GTW it is listed, albeit, grayed out. HOWEVER, when you click on GTW it shows you all the new items included in the pack from both CAS and build mode. It seems like every item that will be in GTW is listed including the new hairstyles, alien make-up, furniture, windows, doors, etc. Go check it out!!!

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2015
    There are over 20 new hairstyles! I'm shocked there are so many!!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Are interactions listed as well?
  • Options
    The_SimScraperThe_SimScraper Posts: 2,083 Member
    Are interactions listed as well?

Only build/buy and CAS :P
  • Options
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > Are interactions listed as well?

No just the new CAS and Build mode items included in the pack.
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    AAHHH!!!
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    Too many items, I had a brain fart. the 31st can get ehre fast enough.
  • Options
    drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,115 Member
    I love the new "packs" interface. Being able to see all of the content it adds is a major plus.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Well I saw the lipsticks on twitter. Those colors were needed.
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    There are so many new hairstyles!! And the new clothes, and the new shoes, and and and... *hyperventilates* :hushed::worried:
  • Options
    howsimlishhowsimlish Posts: 709 Member
    MikeAM91 wrote: »
    There are over 20 new hairstyles! I'm shocked there are so many!!

Over 20??? I'm... >:)
  • Options
    AlnairanAlnairan Posts: 2,424 Member
    Can someone be a doll and post some screen shots?
    6724061.png
    Origin ID: Gabby-Abeille
  • Options
    BlargghhBlargghh Posts: 46 Member
    Mine won't load the pictures! Just has blank squares. :( Screenshots please?
  • Options
    BlargghhBlargghh Posts: 46 Member
    I just loaded, i love all of the new items! Did you guys notice the enabled males to wear makeup? So awesome. :)
  • Options
    Legobatman3609Legobatman3609 Posts: 604 Member
    Just in case you guys are wondering there are 288 new building objects, and 194 CAS objects.
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    Screenshots?
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    the CAS items

nzhqw7.jpg
    2vw8nmh.jpg
    27x1lok.jpg

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    ::unearthly squealing sound fills this thread::

PEPS... killing... me... omg... ::sighs::

These CAS items look great! The elephant necklace is my favorite. :) Thank the plumbob for all the makeups and hairs. Cute outfits, cute accessories... can it just be release day already?! ::twitches:: I'm going back to the main menu now so I can check them out myself. I never even thought to look! Thanks so much for sharing this information. <3
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Just in case you guys are wondering there are 288 new building objects, and 194 CAS objects.

Remember when people said that the amount of content it would include was pathetic?
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member

Remember when people said that the amount of content it would include was pathetic?
    I'm waiting for someone who hates the sims 4 to make a smart remark about the content in GTW...
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited March 2015
    AstroX1424 wrote: »

I'm waiting for someone who hates the sims 4 to make a smart remark about the content in GTW...

@astr0blastro the funny thing is we're getting 20 new hair styles. Not a single sims 3 expansion pack even came close to that. I think the most we ever got was like 10? LOL I'm just guessing.

Late night added like 3-4 hair styles for female and like 3 for males. Pathetic.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    build mode

261ddty.jpg
    vcrt6x.jpg
    161ghdw.jpg

i hope, i didn't miss something ...

• Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    AstroX1424 wrote: »

@astr0blastro the funny thing is we're getting 20 new hair styles. Not a single sims 3 expansion pack even came close to that. I think the most we ever got was like 10? LOL I'm just guessing.

Late night added like 3-4 hair styles for female and like 3 for males. Pathetic.
    Ew, 3s hairstyles were horrific.

Someone should really make a thread General sims 4 discussion about all the items were getting in GTW, see what kind of lame excuses people will come up with. I can already think of some now, "it still doesn't make up for the terrible base game"
  • Options
    the funny thing is we're getting 20 new hair styles. Not a single sims 3 expansion pack even came close to that. I think the most we ever got was like 10? LOL I'm just guessing.

only ... TS3 had CASt, which enabled for endless recoloring 🐸🐸🐸🐸

• Options
    Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    But guys... don't you know... TS3 released with SO MUCH CONTENT that the EPs didn't have to be very large. The base game came with everything a simmer could ever dream of. <3

(Last sarcastic comment of the day! Honest!!! Fudge and sprinkles, it's probably not. lol)
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • Options
    HattyLouHattyLou Posts: 430 Member
    New hairs has always been my favourite added extras in EPs! This one certainly doesn't disappoint, I was mega happy with the ones in OR so this amount is amaaaaazing.

The clothes look cute as well, love the cropped hoodie for women :)