Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch "later this week"

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    pumpkinspicy17pumpkinspicy17 Posts: 33 New Member
    I have a hunch it won't be today. I hope it is tomorrow or Thursday so I can play around with it while I'm on spring break.
  • Options
    magooo63magooo63 Posts: 360 Member
    It has been confirmed by GuruBChick that the patch will be released this Thursday.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Simguru Shannon has just changed her avie to the batgnome.
    I had just checked some of the Guru's twitter pages. SimGurus Steph, Graham, and Sarah. All have their avis switched to a batgnome. Besides SimGuruShannon. :)

• Options
    Olivesims2Olivesims2 Posts: 362 Member
    Oh cool we have a set day :) looking forward to it :)
    I get my games free using this site :) To earn gift cards
    http://www.instagc.com/115196
  • Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    You lost me...what's the deal with the batgnome?
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    brsy wrote: »
    Batgnomes are a secret code that the Gurus use among themselves to state they have something big going on. I believe that it was CLP who was the first of us to catch onto this secret code of their's. :)

• Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Batgnomes are a secret code that the Gurus use among themselves to state they have something big going on. I believe that it was CLP who was the first of us to catch onto this secret code of their's. :)

:o aaahhhh ok CLP will make a great detective in and out the game :p ...OK, I keep seeing and reading "batgnome" batgnome" batgnome"...now i see... so, have the secret been revealed yet or this is for an upcoming "something Big"??
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »

:o aaahhhh ok CLP will make a great detective in and out the game :p ...OK, I keep seeing and reading "batgnome" batgnome" batgnome"...now i see... so, have the secret been revealed yet or this is for an upcoming "something Big"??

Basically they change to their batgnome avies before a big patch but I think this something big might be bigger like a live broadcast on patch day. I hope anyway. I'd like to see an LB before this weekend.