Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Slower days!

Dear Sims god behind the computer! S L O W the darn days down! There's not enough time to get everything done that must be done in game. Sounds like life, I know....., but still! Those numbers after the : are MINUTES..., NOT seconds. I get a two count for every 'minute' that goes by! It's ridiculous! Please, it needs to be 3-4 times slower than it is...., Or the days need to be 3-4 times longer than they are...which ever way you want to look at it. EA..., do something,! Please?!
Origin ID:
coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png

Comments

• Options
    jli1984jli1984 Posts: 69 Member
    The days sure could be a little longer. Not much you can do in a day before it is over. Especially work days. Come to think of it, it's almost like real life... :s
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    I don't really think it's the days need to be slower, but activities like showering, using the toilet and eating need to be sped up. It shouldn't take my Sim 3 hours to eat cereal, 2 hours to take an angry pool, or 2 hours to wash their privates. If they could fix the time where it took them a few seconds to cook, a few minutes (sim time) to eat, use the bathroom, and shower, than I feel the days would actually feel too long and than we would be able to get what we need finished.
  • Options
    ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    I don't really think it's the days need to be slower, but activities like showering, using the toilet and eating need to be sped up. It shouldn't take my Sim 3 hours to eat cereal, 2 hours to take an angry pool, or 2 hours to wash their privates. If they could fix the time where it took them a few seconds to cook, a few minutes (sim time) to eat, use the bathroom, and shower, than I feel the days would actually feel too long and than we would be able to get what we need finished.

Works for me too, Bob!

Origin ID:

• Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Speed up the cooking, bathing and using the toilet. I am not saying a word about the eating. Everyone complained about the slow eating in Sims 2 and they rushed it in Sims 3. The families in Sims 3 never ate together because they were finished before another Sims reached the table to eat. Then everyone complained about the Sims not eating as a family in Sims 3 and here we go again....

Guess in Sims 5 they will be back to not eating as a family again...
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited March 2015
    Zarriel wrote: »
    Dear Sims god behind the computer! S L O W the darn days down! There's not enough time to get everything done that must be done in game. Sounds like life, I know....., but still! Those numbers after the : are MINUTES..., NOT seconds. I get a two count for every 'minute' that goes by! It's ridiculous! Please, it needs to be 3-4 times slower than it is...., Or the days need to be 3-4 times longer than they are...which ever way you want to look at it. EA..., do something,! Please?!

The days in the sims 4 pass slower than in previous games, fact.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    keekee53 wrote: »
    Speed up the cooking, bathing and using the toilet. I am not saying a word about the eating. Everyone complained about the slow eating in Sims 2 and they rushed it in Sims 3. The families in Sims 3 never ate together because they were finished before another Sims reached the table to eat. Then everyone complained about the Sims not eating as a family in Sims 3 and here we go again....

Guess in Sims 5 they will be back to not eating as a family again...

I agree that the eating is ok because of a family situation...but it could be just a bit faster....IMO.

Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Zarriel wrote: »

The days in the sims 4 pass slower than in previous games, fact.

Though I only started playing with TS3, I have heard that it was slowed down. But still, it needs to be slower...IMO.

Origin ID: