The latest update addressed the crashing issue that some of you have been experiencing, Click here to found out more!
November 27 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

Perk Points

According to today's demo we'll be able to earn Perk Points to use to purchase Retail Perks. Perk Points are earned from interacting with customers, restocking, etc.

RP1_zpsbnsvpdf4.png

RP2_zpsrx7uexfm.png

RP3_zpsvm2fhhst.png
Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen. 😊

Comments

• Angela_4588Angela_4588 Posts: 246 Member
    Thank u. I was curious to see what all the perks were. I'm excited to do a retail shop !
    Gallery Username : XInspiredAngelX
  • EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    Thank you very much! :D I LOVE the perk system in OFB, so hopefully this perk system will be even better. :D
  • Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 457 Member
    I noticed there's one that says additional employee. So does that mean we can have more than three at a time,and how many additional employees can we have with this perk?
    Revolution means change, don't look at me strange
    So I can't repeat what other rappers be sayin
    You don't stand for something, you fall for anything
    Harder than you think, it's a beautiful thing
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,056 Member
    I noticed there's one that says additional employee. So does that mean we can have more than three at a time,and how many additional employees can we have with this perk?

Apparently it's a max 3 and you start with the ability to hire one employee. Other two must be earned by perks.
  • jegoodejegoode Posts: 267 Member
    I have a feeling that at some point we'll be able to use all of these perks unlike OFB where you could only use a limited amount which I think was just 10. Please correct me if I'm wrong! That was the only thing I didn't like about OFB - I couldn't use all the perks.
    Origin ID: MJSimKat_14
    YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/user/MJSimKat
    "Just Exquisitely Goode"
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 17,490 Member
    It is confirmed that you are allowed up to three employees max per shop. :)

• Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 457 Member
    cherpar wrote: »

Apparently it's a max 3 and you start with the ability to hire one employee. Other two must be earned by perks.

Thanks for the reply. Well that's not very good. I suppose someone could make a mod for us to have more.

Revolution means change, don't look at me strange
    So I can't repeat what other rappers be sayin
    You don't stand for something, you fall for anything
    Harder than you think, it's a beautiful thing
  • SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    nice!
  • Jlm0072012Jlm0072012 Posts: 159 Member
    Thank you for sharing:)
  • cherparcherpar Posts: 2,056 Member
    jegoode wrote: »
    I have a feeling that at some point we'll be able to use all of these perks unlike OFB where you could only use a limited amount which I think was just 10. Please correct me if I'm wrong! That was the only thing I didn't like about OFB - I couldn't use all the perks.

I hope this is right. It makes sense from the way it is set out.