Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Perk Points

According to today's demo we'll be able to earn Perk Points to use to purchase Retail Perks. Perk Points are earned from interacting with customers, restocking, etc.

RP1_zpsbnsvpdf4.png

RP2_zpsrx7uexfm.png

RP3_zpsvm2fhhst.png

Comments

• Options
    Angela_4588Angela_4588 Posts: 246 Member
    Thank u. I was curious to see what all the perks were. I'm excited to do a retail shop !
    Gallery Username : XInspiredAngelX
  • Options
    EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    Thank you very much! :D I LOVE the perk system in OFB, so hopefully this perk system will be even better. :D
  • Options
    Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    I noticed there's one that says additional employee. So does that mean we can have more than three at a time,and how many additional employees can we have with this perk?
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    I noticed there's one that says additional employee. So does that mean we can have more than three at a time,and how many additional employees can we have with this perk?

Apparently it's a max 3 and you start with the ability to hire one employee. Other two must be earned by perks.
  • Options
    jegoodejegoode Posts: 267 Member
    I have a feeling that at some point we'll be able to use all of these perks unlike OFB where you could only use a limited amount which I think was just 10. Please correct me if I'm wrong! That was the only thing I didn't like about OFB - I couldn't use all the perks.
    Origin ID: MJSimKat_14
    YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/user/MJSimKat
    "Just Exquisitely Goode"
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    It is confirmed that you are allowed up to three employees max per shop. :)

• Options
    Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    cherpar wrote: »

Apparently it's a max 3 and you start with the ability to hire one employee. Other two must be earned by perks.

Thanks for the reply. Well that's not very good. I suppose someone could make a mod for us to have more.

• Options
    SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    nice!
  • Options
    Jlm0072012Jlm0072012 Posts: 159 Member
    Thank you for sharing:)
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    jegoode wrote: »
    I have a feeling that at some point we'll be able to use all of these perks unlike OFB where you could only use a limited amount which I think was just 10. Please correct me if I'm wrong! That was the only thing I didn't like about OFB - I couldn't use all the perks.

I hope this is right. It makes sense from the way it is set out.