Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Jail/crime EP?

Okay, so I think it would be cool to have an EP where you can 1. Get arrested? 2. Possibly go to a JAIL/PRISON for some crimes!

I think it would be cool if your sim got shipped away to a jail where you control them. There would also be a "Gangser/criminal" reputation, of course! I just think this would be cool. :P

(kinda like a university in university life)

Sorry for annoying y'all!
I just got promoted to a member :P
I'm a TOTAL newby to the sims, and I suck at building houses.
I wanna become a comic book artist someday :D

Comments

• Options
    sallonesallone Posts: 314 Member
    I think this is too small for an ep. Also, being imprisoned should have been in Get to work, or they should have explored something other than cop, reserving cops to come together with criminals.

• Options
    Legobatman3609Legobatman3609 Posts: 604 Member
    sallone wrote: »
    I think this is too small for an ep. Also, being imprisoned should have been in Get to work, or they should have explored something other than cop, reserving cops to come together with criminals.

Gamepack would be better honestly.
    E0iRxce.png

Please EA
  • Options
    jli1984jli1984 Posts: 69 Member
    They should do this and integrate it with the detective career.
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    I'm with Legobatman3609 on that it should be a game pack and not an expansion pack. Game packs don't necessarily mean every game pack will be set up like Outdoor Retreat. Perhaps they could add a new interactive career- Police Officer added to the detective career. And a Burglar career in the criminal career. They wouldn't need to add a jail since the detective building has a jail in it.

I personally think a career game pack would be the better choice since you couldn't really do much with just police officers and burglars. They could add the police officer as a branch in the detective career and burglars in the criminal branch. Some other interesting careers they could branch into is a Paramedic and Nurse career in the medical career; a new career branch like Firefighter and Arsonist with the addition of adding a fire station. And than they could make the secret agent career interactive.

Just a little idea.
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Would be great for a Game Pack - playing cop and robber is something one probably never outgrows. I can actually imagine a court or even a or prison break scenario similar to the party goals.
    I hated going to prison in Sims 3 and a prisoner active career would not be my taste. I would feel imprisoned myself if I get to control only the jailbird in a prison run by NPCs. I´d rather have EA give me lots of stuff to build my own prison (or rather improve the one I already have) where my own rules apply, along with the option to place a prefab jail run by NPCs for those players who could stand that.