Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

She took an angry Poop? lol

So, I was filming my LP for my channel and my sim got into a fight with this one guy about 3 times( And she beat him each time) lol then, she went to take an " Angry Poop" lol I thought it was hilarious when I saw that lol
Sim is life !
Gaming Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjdolzKVXRHZhBiMKXTdofw ( Don't be afraid to go subscribe )

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    gross
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    .....angrypoop1_zps1f88309d.png
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,572 Member
    ewww gross something i do not went to hear about
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    SimplyToriSimplyTori Posts: 1,805 Member
    Lmao next she'll pee like a champion ;)
    justlurking.gif
  • Options

and then someone will die laughing *sigh*
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    And then someone will die laughing *sigh*

Then this... :#
    2387534dad134b37a0e02aa7716e5b358da544bbbcb5dc815de6f53c50b814cb[1].jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2015

and then someone will die laughing *sigh*

Yeah that or embarrassment ;) I'd much prefer Death by Snu Snu B)
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    SelenaGrey wrote: »
    colton147 wrote: »

Why does one cost money?

I think that's the angry pregnancy test :p
    justlurking.gif
  • Options
    Why does one cost money?

Angry poop DLC.

Glitch.
  • Options
    SeamoanSeamoan Posts: 1,323 Member

Why does one cost money?

I was about to ask the exact same question but figured it was some pay toilet thing (poop seems to be a very big deal in this game) that I missed reading about.

I'm glad you asked, I would've gone on thinking TS4 has some awesome life metaphor something something sims flushing their simoleans down the toilet something something.

:D
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Gross, but guess you haven't tried pee like a champion either. I'm just glad the Sims don't make grunting noises with the angry poop.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member

Why does one cost money?

The one that costs money lets you flush after. Water isn't free you know! :#
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    JULES1111 wrote: »

Why does one cost money?

The one that costs money lets you flush after. Water isn't free you know! :#

Yes, TS4 is so 'realistic' that they now cut your water off if you don't pay your bills, its good for the game too, no need for a repoman NPC!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member

Why does one cost money?

It's an angry poop so good, you would pay for it!

• Options
    HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Gross, but guess you haven't tried pee like a champion either. I'm just glad the Sims don't make grunting noises with the angry poop.

"Urf.. urf... turkey nurbler!"

Simlish.

There's a pee like a champion? How?
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• Options
    Hagfisher wrote: »

"Urf.. urf... turkey nurbler!"

Simlish.

There's a pee like a champion? How?
    Skip to 1:30 in the video and see how.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuu4AJDMHmw
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    GlamourSimmerGlamourSimmer Posts: 238 Member

I've done pee like a champion..but the poop thing just totally caught me by surprise lol
    Sim is life !
    Gaming Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjdolzKVXRHZhBiMKXTdofw ( Don't be afraid to go subscribe )
  • Options
    ColdHearted21ColdHearted21 Posts: 251 Member
    :) reminds of the time I was in a fast food place I went to the first stall in the bathroom to my horror it look someone took a angry poop all over the toilet they didn't even try to make it in to the bowl still haunts my dreams to this very day :fearful:

UrMeatisNeat

• Options
    :) reminds of the time I was in a fast food place I went to the first stall in the bathroom to my horror it look someone took a angry poop all over the toilet they didn't even try to make it in to the bowl still haunts my dreams to this very day :fearful:

lol :D
    Sim is life !
  • Options
    edited March 2015

I've done pee like a champion..but the poop thing just totally caught me by surprise lol
    I guess congrats for experiencing both now? The Sims fart some times too. Thank you to whoever that gave me a LOL, got the 500 LOL badge. <3
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member

I guess congrats for experiencing both now? The Sims fart some times too. Thank you to whoever that gave me a LOL, got the 500 LOL badge. <3

That reminds me of a funny Sims 2 experience. Grown up Lilith Pleasant had just put her infant son in the crib when this green cloud emitted from her backside and she giggled while she fanned the air. Typical sloppy sim behavior. I wasn't expecting the baby's reaction at all. He got this thought bubble above him with Lilith's face in it! :D I laughed until I had tears rolling down my face. That's my kind of "weirder story." ;)

• Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    Sometimes I wonder if this is what ea/Maxis meant by new and like never before.....
  • Options
    Sometimes I wonder if this is what ea/Maxis meant by new and like never before.....

lol, i'm pretty sure it's not...but it's small things like this that actually make me laugh and enjoy the game.
    Sim is life !
  • Options
    GaiaPumaGaiaPuma Posts: 2,278 Member
    LOL hahahaha prob was painful srry couldnt hold myself
  • Options
    CottencandycanibalCottencandycanibal Posts: 47 Member
    > @Hagfisher said:
    > Scobre wrote: »
    >
    > Gross, but guess you haven't tried pee like a champion either. I'm just glad the Sims don't make grunting noises with the angry poop.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > "Urf.. urf... turkey nurbler!"
    >
    > Simlish.
    >
    > There's a pee like a champion? How?

pee like a champion is when you are confident and pee. it is the little things in this game which crack me up.