Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are those strange lights in the night sky?

windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
[img][/img]02-09-15_7-15nbspAM.png
Hi Fellow Simmers!
So, I'm playing the game the other day, it's night time in the game and I'm curious about what the world looks like. So I click the tab button, turn the camera up and around to see what I can see.

Suddenly, there these lights flying around in a strange way. At first I thought it was fire flys, but no...a bird flew in between the lights and the ground...so...what is it?

Have you seen these lights?

My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8

Comments

• Options
    EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    Your link to the picture makes me plum with my internet connection. :#
    I think they're probably some sort of insect. :) Or at least stars. :p Or maybe this was recently patched in as an Easter Egg to the upcoming alien lifestate? :o
    By the way, holy plum the clouds. :astonished:
  • Options
    EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    edited February 2015
    02-09-15_7-15nbspAM.png
    On the Share Link poll, you click on the link on the right of "IMG". :) Which will then show that you copied it. Then you paste the link here. :)
    PS: Honestly photobucket is so annoying. -_-
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    aliens-meme_zpsa21bc7de.jpg

enough said.
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Maybe it's some sort of glitch with the stars?
  • Options
    altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    I've seen a plane fly overhead, could it be the plane at night? Course it could be the aliens checking out real estate for when the land in April :D
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I think it is the Aliens on their way for the GTW. How else would we get them in the game. They are landing in a secret place. Watch out the Aliens are coming. and they glow.
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Ooooh, cool pic! First I was thinking it was circling vultures, but it looks too perfect of a formation, so I think it's a UFO! B)
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Aliuns!! But nope, haven't seen the lights. I will look when next in game though.
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    UFOS...
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    Ooh. I'm so going to watch out for the unexplained lights now! I thinks it's the aliens just popping by to check out their new digs :grin:
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    Ooh. I'm so going to watch out for the unexplained lights now! I thinks it's the aliens just popping by to check out their new digs :grin:

I agree, lets hope they don't have sights on our sims. are they friendly or are we there next meal.

• Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    Very easy answer, it is someone's home made space ship coming in for a landing. I know because I have seen the same formation when landing one.
  • Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    @Evalen wrote: »

I agree, lets hope they don't have sights on our sims. are they friendly or are we there next meal.

Now that is another question! Eek. Please be friendly, green, veggie Aliens!
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    Birds.
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    I think that it's Aliens too! Have you all seen Independence Day, the movie? It's a billion years old now. But I was thinking, wouldn't it be fun if when they arrive in the game, they have that mother ship hovering over the town in the game, like the movie? I think that would be cool. They would probably have to place it just so in the sky, so that those who don't want to see it, could avoid it, but those of us who watch the sky for visitors would see that massive thing hanging in the air! lol, that would be so funny, especially if you could see in the windows and every once in a while, if you catch it just right, you would see an alien wave at you, lol. That would so crack me up!
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    UFOs trying to abduct your Sims and satellites that might fall on them to kill them. ;)
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    Aliens lol :D
  • Options
    NOVEMBER_11SARAHNOVEMBER_11SARAH Posts: 767 Member
    It kind of reminds me of the southern cross that shows in New Zealand (the group of stars on our flag).
    It defiantly has nothing to do with New Zealand though and is probably aliens.

xpT3wpM.jpg
    New Zealand!!!
    I have dyslexia so my grammar sucks.
    Sim Story:
    https://smfblog11.wordpress.com/
    Simblr:
    http://thestrangenessofstrangetown.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    CipherMandyCipherMandy Posts: 524 Member
    It's the Doctor!!!

TARDISvarwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpCVXLOG.gif

817176-tardis.jpg
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    It's the Doctor!!!

TARDISvarwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpCVXLOG.gif

817176-tardis.jpg
    That makes me hope that the L.L.A.M.A. returns again. sims.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Leap_Atomic_Molecular_Arranger I loved having that Doctor Who reference item in the game.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,666 Member
    It's another simmer looking down on you being a simmer to your sims. Mind-blown.
    My Top Song of the Day: Empty by The Click Five
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited February 2015
    DeKay wrote: »
    It's another simmer looking down on you being a simmer to your sims. Mind-blown.

[img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/r/2013/03/mind-blown.gif[/img]

• Options
    TheGreenLionTheGreenLion Posts: 1,635 Member
    edited February 2015
    It intensifies when you're watching a Youtube vid of a simmer watching their Sim play Sims Forever. :o

Is it the astronaut rocket though (like catmando mentioned)? Can't say I've done much with Live Mode. :blush: