Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you think the surprise is?

Comments

• Options
    HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    colton147 wrote: »
    EAfan99 wrote: »
    200.gif

Easy is everyone's lover.

6c8v8m.jpg
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• Options
    colton147colton147 Posts: 9,663 Member
    Hagfisher wrote: »
    6c8v8m.jpg

That is actually me when Easy says no to me. >:)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Hagfisher wrote: »
    Wait.. there is going to be a surprise? Why wasn't I told? I'm crashing this thread!

Maybe something with the best of Sims 2 and 3 and 4 and... that's getting even MY hopes way up.

How about toddlers and special valentine toddler clothes?

Cute-Valentine.jpg

D'awww, that's almost as cute as my avatar...

Or Justine Keaton.
    Come to think of it children didn't get any v day outfits either.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited February 2015
    Karr

Do you have cc or mods? Sounds like the string text glitch.

No cc or mods. It is the issue with the language file not being updated whenever there is a patch. I'm waiting for EA to come up with a permanent working fix before I spend any more on the game. I think I'll be doomed to just the base game and patches for ever.

Edit: CLP did you notice I put my gondola build in Sims 3 on the Exchange yesterday?
  • Options
    Hagfish

The hint has to do with our sims woohooing over 1 million times a month.
  • Options
    Karritz wrote: »
    Karr

No cc or mods. It is the issue with the language file not being updated whenever there is a patch. I'm waiting for EA to come up with a permanent working fix before I spend any more on the game. I think I'll be doomed to just the base game and patches for ever.

Have you tweeted Crin about this issue?
  • Options
    XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    Hagfish

I already said... You need woohoo to make toddlers ;)
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    Hagfish

OoooOOOoooOOOh....

I bet it's.... birth control!

On a more serious note, the surprise should be more serious. Seriously, woohooing a million times a month? Probably a vibrating heart-shaped bed.

Eeeugh.
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Hagfish

That hint was a while back cat, and could have been for anything that had to do with romance. It even could have been a hint for the first set of Valentine's Day content that we got in the last game update just as well. :)

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    Karr

Have you tweeted Crin about this issue?

I don't tweet but she knows. Thanks.
  • Options
    sweetbbdragonsweetbbdragon Posts: 49 Member
    A car in order to my Sim take his girlfriend to dinner XD
  • Options
    A car in order to my Sim take his girlfriend to dinner XD
    That's a nice idea, but I don't see them adding cars in a game update. Not with the amount of interactions that comes with cars. I would think that they would be bring back cars in an expansion pack, if they do decide to bring cars back. :|

• Options
    VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    The heart shaped hot tub from The Sims 1 or The Sims 2 Love Tub would be cool, they would fit the theme. :)
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Hagfish

That hint was a while back cat, and could have been for anything that had to do with romance. It even could have been a hint for the first set of Valentine's Day content that we got in the last game update just as well. :)

No. We got our V-day content on Feb. 2. The hint was given out Feb 6. Also, when asked about it on the Q&A Feb 10, she said it's a surprise. It's the upcoming Friday.

The surprise might be underwhelming, but it's not for the first set of V-day stuff.
  • Options
    sweetbbdragonsweetbbdragon Posts: 49 Member
    @sunman502‌ A whole new expansion pack with cars, focusing more in cars would be cool :b
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I dont know but he did mention, digging in our patch files. ???
  • Options
    SmokeyBearzSmokeyBearz Posts: 1,138 Member
    Lyndsay Pearson mentioned they would add lace lingerie in a patch, in an interview lately.
    But we've already got lingerie last week, so maybe that was it.
    I actually spent a lot of time a couple of weeks ago looking at our top mod sites and seeing what people are making and saying, ‘Oh, look. It looks like people are really into lace right now. Why don’t we make them some lacy underwear,’ which we’re going to be able to give out in one of our upcoming patches. - Lyndsay Pearson
  • Options
    RoyaiChaosRoyaiChaos Posts: 905 Member
    I'm guessing it's new places to Woohoo as she said it had something to do with woohoos.
  • Options
    Hagfish

That was said by Simguru B Chick last Friday and she said this Friday has something to do with that hint.

• Options
    Hagfish

That was said by Simguru B Chick last Friday and she said this Friday has something to do with that hint.
    The only thing that we can do now is just wait and see what this big surprise is. :)

• Options
    Almost down to 1 day now. :D
  • Options
    Friday the 13th, I hope that no one's superstitious. :)
  • Options
    Angelllite7Angelllite7 Posts: 9,730 Member
    LOL Justine...I was thinking/hoping for that bed.
  • Options
    LOL Justine...I was thinking/hoping for that bed.
    Justine better stay home this Friday the 13th, especially if there's a full moon this Friday. LOL! B)

• Options
    AndygalAndygal Posts: 1,280 Member
    Maybe the surprise is that EA is going to fire their entire marketing and finance department and replace them with people who won't claim that everything to too expensive and won't market things to 8 year olds....I can dream, right?