Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    Lorelei Chilling with her mother at her new house, shes preggo and needed a new place as i capped the household limit lol!

F1LP7WY.jpg

The new Triplets

XSFrYGs.jpg
  • Options
    Gonna be another one 'o those days. :s:unamused:
    ts4-lkdrsm01.png

You talking to me?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    steve7859 wrote: »
    Gonna be another one 'o those days. :s:unamused:
    ts4-lkdrsm01.png

You talking to me?
    You sure do seem to be flooding with no consideration for other posters on this thread.

What do you mean? Why not come to me and say then instead of some snarky comment/photo. I didn't relies i wasn't aloud to post images on this thread. You get what 15 likes per image you share and looking back alot of them are yours of women or blokes with no tops on so dont you dare say to me i have no consideration!!!
  • Options
    Alistair_32Alistair_32 Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited February 2015
    You sure do seem to be flooding with no consideration for other posters on this thread.

I wouldn't say that. Steve is one of the people in here who do comment on other people's pictures a lot. At least that's what I think of when you say he doesn't consider other people.

@steve7859‌
    I think what he's trying to say is that you should merge your pictures into one post rather than posting several times in a row.

Edit: The ninja is going around (*)
  • Options
    edited February 2015

I wouldn't say that. Steve is one of the people in here who do comment on other people's pictures a lot. At least that's what I think of when you say he doesn't consider other people.

@steve7859‌
    I think what he's trying to say is that you should merge your pictures into one post rather than posting several times in a row.
    I may not comment on or quote every post because i prefer to not flood, but i usually do like most posts. :)

You have literally made me feel like i cant post here anymore thanks for that. You should have told me. I wouldn't have bitten your head of nor would i. i actually am a nice guy despite what you have seen or heard.
  • Options

@steve7859‌
    I may not comment on or quote every post because i prefer to not flood, but i usually do like most posts. :)

You have literally made me feel like i cant post here anymore thanks for that. You should have told me. I wouldn't have bitten your head of nor would i. i actually am a nice guy despite what you have seen or heard.
    No one asked you to not post, if you take the time to read my post's i simply asked that you have some consideration for other people.
    As far as what kind of guy you are? IDK, I tried defending you in the past when i saw you were being hounded by others, but then
    I've seen the way you've treated others on here...Like the inappropriate name calling.

But why do i need to be considerate its a screenshot thread i posted screenshots? I didn't do anything wrong in the first place if you dont like my pictures ignore me simple as. Dont post a nast spam pic thats taking the p tbh you should have just messaged me and said oi stop it!!
  • Options
    Its out of order
  • Options
    edited February 2015

@steve7859‌

No one asked you to not post, if you take the time to read my post's i simply asked that you have some consideration for other people.
    As far as what kind of guy you are? IDK, I tried defending you in the past when i saw you were being hounded by others, but then
    I've seen the way you've treated others on here...Like the inappropriate name calling.

But why do i need to be considerate its a screenshot thread i posted screenshots? I didn't do anything wrong in the first place if you dont like my pictures ignore me simple as. Dont post a nast spam pic thats taking the p tbh you should have just messaged me and said oi stop it!!

You absolutely Right, like many before me have learned the best thing to do is ignore you and simply report inappropriate behavior.

I notice you've been going back to do some creative editing, Keep going Steve..Just like always sooner or later you'll hang yourself. Good Luck with that. :+1:

I didnt even do anything!!! nice thing to say to someone about hanging. classy
  • Options
    HagfisherHagfisher Posts: 950 Member
    WARNING: A little bit of plasma on an angry looking sim.

Josiah slipped and fell, we'll say, stood up and got a little angry.

(Got some plasma-ey mods for storytelling, and I must say, it looks pretty cool for some storytelling.

2r7xcgk.jpg

If the picture bothers anyone I'd be glad to put up another picture.
    125722018d2ffda673d70ee3796940a120b51e40.png

• Options
    @simgurubchick can you please clarify if i did something wrong? I wasnt rude i didnt say anything out of line and feel a bit confused!
  • Options
    @simgurubchick ~ For all our sake could you clarify the rules on flooding threads with posts? :)

If that is a rule its a rule i didnt know about what is your problem have i done something to offend you?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Well i dont think i did whatever it is im sorry i was just simming posting screenshots i didnt know you couldn't do that
  • Options
    Chilling out on the sofa with the grandparents

gB0uwX0.jpg
  • Options
    punky_sim_specklepunky_sim_speckle Posts: 116 Member
    Out of order much!!!! Poor steve!!!!
  • Options
    punky_sim_specklepunky_sim_speckle Posts: 116 Member
    Im sorry but you dont tell someone to go and hang them self!!! Sick person
  • Options
    RoyaiChaosRoyaiChaos Posts: 905 Member
    Hagfisher wrote: »
    WARNING: A little bit of plasma on an angry looking sim.

Josiah slipped and fell, we'll say, stood up and got a little angry.

(Got some plasma-ey mods for storytelling, and I must say, it looks pretty cool for some storytelling.

2r7xcgk.jpg

If the picture bothers anyone I'd be glad to put up another picture.

Wait what, how did he fall o.o And how did that bandaid get on his face o.o I'm scared of falling now :C

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top